Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um, so about 4 .minutes in they are discussing where to eat lunch and Ass says he wants Mexican food. Big P says "yeah cause we were just in Mexico " lololol the look on his face. The DR is not Mexico dummy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Anyone think Abbie understands the concept of ‘one’? She didn’t seem to in tonight’s video. The more A highlights her, the more vacant (not sure if that’s the correct word) she seems. I can see how JSA probably gave up. Either that or he couldn’t accept the cold hard facts.

Reactions: 28
Well, the SLP has already been called out. She uses severely outdated and unproven methods with Abbie and fails to actually address and have Abbie learn her iPad for communication. Asa is still trying to bank on the vision that Abbie will start talking one day. I think he pins all his hopes and dreams on it but sadly, it will never happen, especially with the horrible team that he has helping and working with her.
And the fact that he thinks if she can talk, she will suddenly loose the autism and IDD and be a real girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Well, the SLP has already been called out. She uses severely outdated and unproven methods with Abbie and fails to actually address and have Abbie learn her iPad for communication. Asa is still trying to bank on the vision that Abbie will start talking one day. I think he pins all his hopes and dreams on it but sadly, it will never happen, especially with the horrible team that he has helping and working with her.
What do you think Abbie would say if she were to talk one day? Her entire life of having this nitwit sticking a camera in her face,telling her hands waiting, talking about her in front of her as if she is a potted plant ; Oh the stories she could tell… I think it would be like a Britney Spears Instagram rant as she would purge all of the secrets of the leeches she has as parents.
I am sure then A & P would go with the “she doesn’t consent” and break the camera right then and there😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What do you think Abbie would say if she were to talk one day? Her entire life of having this nitwit sticking a camera in her face,telling her hands waiting, talking about her in front of her as if she is a potted plant ; Oh the stories she could tell… I think it would be like a Britney Spears Instagram rant as she would purge all of the secrets of the leeches she has as parents.
I am sure then A & P would go with the “she doesn’t consent” and break the camera right then and there😂
I believe we will never know. Her chance of talking is the same as me winning the Nobel Peace Prize - ain’t gonna happen ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh yes!
I think the minute she can talk, if she can get away from them, there will be several people facing major charges. Asa and Priscilla for financial crimes (not providing her with a Cooney account, which she deserves) and failing to protect her dignity (and inability to say no). There will some of their closest workers brought up on charges too. I wouldn’t want to speculate but we all know who they are…

Even if Abbie does talk one day, it doesn’t mean though, that she will actually still be able to communicate fully and be a regular teenager/adult. She would just legally be able to get her voice hopefully understood and stop this madness..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Eat..what do you want to eat??? Lets talk about lunch...lunch...grocery shop..order food...eat...sandwich recipe..eat. ...asking Abbie what she would like to eat... lol.....EAT EAT EAT

ASSHAT had such a great time.... being the Pig plus one.... HUMPERS ... Pig EARNED this trip... see... wouldn't you like to sign up and travel like that?? (by the way...that is the whole purpose of these trips..to entice/scam vulnerable's who think they too will be living the high life).

Abbie... lets fold a t-shirt..so we can move in on Jordyn's action.

They are such scammers!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I don't get why he has Abbie learning how to fold shirts. He had to show her all over again how to do it becasue it seems she has no recall of something she learned earlier.

I would think having her hanging them on hangers and putting them in a closet, would be easier with less steps. Why use that stupid folding thing? She's not working at a dept store.

Reactions: 23
She is looking at that camera like she looks at a jar of okra followed by a shot of one of her Jax Jaguars concocted boozey drinks.
You just know that they did the deed like to hogs in heat…🤢 unlike pigs,those two were most likely sweaty with booze and bacon sweats..
---
Just gonna leave this here.
View attachment 2010336
The idea was to tip her back romantically like the other 2 couples. C'mon Asshole....you think you're such a man!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh yes!
I think the minute she can talk, if she can get away from them, there will be several people facing major charges. Asa and Priscilla for financial crimes (not providing her with a Cooney account, which she deserves) and failing to protect her dignity (and inability to say no). There will some of their closest workers brought up on charges too. I wouldn’t want to speculate but we all know who they are…

Even if Abbie does talk one day, it doesn’t mean though, that she will actually still be able to communicate fully and be a regular teenager/adult. She would just legally be able to get her voice hopefully understood and stop this madness..
I don't understand why abbie can learn how to say restaurants on her iPad but not yes, no or stop exploiting me. It's because ass won't teach her those words on her iPad. If he did he knows that he could get in trouble if he didn't listen to her which could mean the end of his precious youtube channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't understand why abbie can learn how to say restaurants on her iPad but not yes, no or stop exploiting me. It's because ass won't teach her those words on her iPad. If he did he knows that he could get in trouble if he didn't listen to her which could mean the end of his precious youtube channel.
She just presses the icons on her IPad. I don’t think she has a grasp of what she’s pressing. I really doubt she has much understanding of anything - sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't get why he has Abbie learning how to fold shirts. He had to show her all over again how to do it becasue it seems she has no recall of something she learned earlier.

I would think having her hanging them on hangers and putting them in a closet, would be easier with less steps. Why use that stupid folding thing? She's not working at a dept store.
That is a key aspect of severe ID. It's why Abbie never really learns or remembers anything.

Symptoms of profound ID include:
  • inability to understand or comply with requests or instructions.
  • possible immobility.
  • incontinence.
  • very basic nonverbal communication.
  • inability to care for their own needs independently.
  • the need of constant help and supervision.
  • having an IQ of less than 20.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.