Fathering Autism #150 Cilla gets boozy, makes her all woozy, guides us thru beauty but looks like a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those women paid to go on this "retreat?" I wonder if P is making a profit in the end.
I'm thinking that their contribution has paid for everything and Goobygunts is taking the credit for the hospitality, entertainment etc. She is the one who should be giving gifts to those women, not the other way around. What a selfish, fat twit she is. I hope the seafood that she greedily snarffled tonight is dodgy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t get past this. Mutant.
---
It’s the bleeping island of misfit toys. Dammit. Can’t share IG link. Go to Pots pans and bullshit IG story and watch them try to line dance
OMG. These witches are trying to do the Tootsie Roll.
I'm dying inside. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She hired in private chefs for tonight. Looks like about 15 or 20 girls there. Wonder what this cost her (I mean Abbie)
I noticed that as well!! Calling all the sleuths, to find the catering company and see their price's??? That was NOT cheap and someone is paying, I can see head SOW invoicing them all!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
---
It’s the bleeping island of misfit toys. Dammit. Can’t share IG link. Go to Pots pans and bullshit IG story and watch them try to line dance
My gosh, I can't imagine a more miserable evening 🥴 🥴 There isn't enough wine to drink that into being fun. They look like what is left over after last, last call when the lights come on and even with beer goggles, none of them are being picked up by the most hard up drunk at the bar.
---
OMG. These witches are trying to do the Tootsie Roll.
I'm dying inside. 😂 😂
I just finished episode three of From Scratch on Netflix and , unlike those pitiful women on the Swinelife Retreat, they did the Tootsie Roll justice😂😂😂 FYI, I highly recommend From Scratch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Abbie has become more physical and that is part of the reason for her leaving school and all of the jump cuts lately along with her being heavily medicated.
---
Everything they bought me revolves around food!! They know their leader pig so well 🐽 😂
I am from Virginia and of course I would bring her a big ol ham and peanuts( to remind her or A’s lil peanut). I am sure she is in hog heaven with all that food🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
HOLY tit GUYSTH!

I just had one of the worst days at work, lower back is so bad I can’t even walk..

So imagine how happy I was when I saw y’all picked my thread title!!! My First time getting it!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
THANK YOU FELLOW TATTLERS!! This made me smile after a long day!
Love y’all!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭
---
Nicole9Volt
Great title! Congrats!!!
Thank you!!
Thank you everyone!!! I really needed a win today 😂😂
---
congratulations @Nicole9Volt thanks for the wonderful title :):m
I love the lil dancin’ dude woooohooo!! Thanks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So I don’t know if it was a recent video, or one I was catching up on.. but they talk about how amazing she did going out and shopping for her cereal because they were all out in the morning for her..

Talk about how she even did some shopping before they went to the cereal aisle..
But then he goes on about that’s not how they usually do things. They usually go do something she wants, like Dunkin or Lunch.. then they make her do the thing they want her to do..

So they give her a reward before the task they want her to complete? And they don’t understand why it’s not working for them?

I mean, I get it, she’s not NT so things are going to be done differently, but is that the right thing to do? Go ahead and give her gratification FIRST, then do the thing they want her to do?

Just seems messed up to me
——
Asa.. ain’t nobody wanna see your nasty pores…
2E77B870-BB68-4314-8BDE-C8A9FAC59C44.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
How I wish we were hosting our first Tattle retreat at the house next door. 😂 What better team building than sitting around a table watching vlogs, FB Lives and tattling. You think Pig would sniff us out? Only if we were cooking outdoors I suppose. LMAO!

❤❤Pig definitely needs to climb aboard the train. Proud of YOU! Keep on, keeping on!❤❤
The avatar almost felt like a necessity. I absolutely would be doing a disservice to the world if I let this piece of work go to waste.😂
View attachment 1968403
Yikes! What fat fingers you have Pigsweat!
---
---
She looks like Mama Cass in this picture, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I don’t know if it was a recent video, or one I was catching up on.. but they talk about how amazing she did going out and shopping for her cereal because they were all out in the morning for her..

Talk about how she even did some shopping before they went to the cereal aisle..
But then he goes on about that’s not how they usually do things. They usually go do something she wants, like Dunkin or Lunch.. then they make her do the thing they want her to do..

So they give her a reward before the task they want her to complete? And they don’t understand why it’s not working for them?

I mean, I get it, she’s not NT so things are going to be done differently, but is that the right thing to do? Go ahead and give her gratification FIRST, then do the thing they want her to do?

Just seems messed up to me
——
Asa.. ain’t nobody wanna see your nasty pores…View attachment 1968658

No. Of course they would mess this up too. We use what my son wants to do as an incentive for good behavior when we are out. We do what we have to do first, and then if he does well, he gets something on the way home. That way, if he has a complete meltdown, he doesn't get what he wants. I also tend to remind him what he is "working for" at various points beforehand, and praise him periodically for doing so well.
---
Bongo arms!

What in the hell is she wearing on her feet??!! OMG
---
Goobygunts head banging. You can't make this tit up. Abbie gets her dance moves from her momma!
This is Abbie through and through. Sad to say.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
That is 100% Asshat!! I guess that’s why there was no vlog
1676699818066.png

She never travels without him to these gatherings. He can photoshop her still shots and help her wipe her ass. Since she can't reach anymore.
---
Donald Morgan asks a sales pitch question. Donald Morgan's FB account is entirely blank. Let's guess which of the Maassives is Donald Morgan.

My guess Asshat. She is hurting for sales to stoop to this.

1676700065518.png

1676700103518.png

---
I'm sorry. "Keeping it real?" 🤣 🤣 😂

1676700314074.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.