Fathering Autism #150 Cilla gets boozy, makes her all woozy, guides us thru beauty but looks like a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone Plzzzz tell me what Asa is saying with that “flowers for profile” thing. I don’t get it, and I don’t know who that person is in that photo.. and I don’t know anything about “hey girl” Instagram thing…

Is it like a “you’re too afraid to come at me with a profile photo”?
Because if it’s as simple as that, you can kiss the shaved part of my ass head… as seen in my profile photo…

Here is the original post. I take it as he cant handle the criticism on his public page so he does what he does best and belittle people. I hope this helps.

It feels like a low key jab at us and I'm here for it!!! Hi Asa 👋 👋 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone Plzzzz tell me what Asa is saying with that “flowers for profile” thing. I don’t get it, and I don’t know who that person is in that photo.. and I don’t know anything about “hey girl” Instagram thing…

Is it like a “you’re too afraid to come at me with a profile photo”?
Because if it’s as simple as that, you can kiss the shaved part of my ass head… as seen in my profile photo…

edit- I guess that’s what it means, reading everyone’s comments…

OOOHHHH ASA!
You consider my face as beautiful as a flower?? 🌸 awww… I mean, I’m flattered and all…
Well… not really flattered.. as much as revolted at just the image of you in boxers…
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Ugh… ugh… *pant pant*
Ok.. I think I’m alrig…..
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Ugh… I need to go sit down and drink some ginger ale….
My understanding from the Instagram video of that lady being a fake switchboard operator is she is taking a call from someone who is complaining about how an influencer “came after them” on the influencer’s own social media site after they posted something critical. And it seemed like the critics on the social media sites (according to this lady and Ass and Pig apparently agreeing) always have profile pics of a flower (or dog). They generalized about this. Not sure if they meant the critic wished to remain anonymous or it just seemed to the influencer that this was the case in general to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Here is the original post. I take it as he cant handle the criticism on his public page so he does what he does best and belittle people. I hope this helps.

It feels like a low key jab at us and I'm here for it!!! Hi Asa 👋 👋 👋
That witch in the photo is bat tit crazy.
I checked out her IG.
Her agenda and her opinions are irrelevant to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi! Good Morning! March 1st finds us starting a new thread.
And the winner is…….🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
Our Tattler @Noir Fan ❤😍❤ Wooooooheeeeew!
Thread coming soon.
8166B54D-489A-46E2-BBF1-0AFFD00E94D4.jpeg

---
Here we goooooo! Tattle On! Watch out for the mice!😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.