Fathering Autism #150 Cilla gets boozy, makes her all woozy, guides us thru beauty but looks like a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed the condo they are staying in. Someone familiar with Destin might also be familiar with that group of condos and can narrow down the Airbnbs from what we've seen so far.
How I wish we were hosting our first Tattle retreat at the house next door. ๐Ÿ˜‚ What better team building than sitting around a table watching vlogs, FB Lives and tattling. You think Pig would sniff us out? Only if we were cooking outdoors I suppose. LMAO!
LMAO...I use to. Five years sober :m. Pigass needs to get on the sober train like yesterday. Meow, your avatar is poetic ๐Ÿ˜˜
โคโคPig definitely needs to climb aboard the train. Proud of YOU! Keep on, keeping on!โคโค
The avatar almost felt like a necessity. I absolutely would be doing a disservice to the world if I let this piece of work go to waste.๐Ÿ˜‚
4BD5227B-8479-432F-A0E3-54B38EAB635D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
@derr1117
๐Ÿคฉ Only the best for our main (and only)Tattle Dude!! ๐Ÿคฉ
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

Big P has some serious eye bags. :oops: Perhaps it's the lighting in the hotel room, :unsure:๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธbut wow they were obvious today in her live!!
View attachment 1967619

She was spinning and thinking "I feel pretty...oh so pretty!!" ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ :ROFLMAO:๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 1967627
---

@Nattyduke
I hear you, Tattle Sister!! I should be doing my stepdad's taxes, yet here I sit taking screenshots of Big P's live, which was actually worth the time and effort!! What an enjoyable shitshow that was!! :ROFLMAO: ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
I agree about the size/shape of the couches they insist on buying.๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ These two boneheads defy all logic in all of their choices, so I guess it's to be expected when factoring in the purchase of a couch as well. :rolleyes:

How much do you want to bet it will be another light-colored couch as well?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคญ
:ROFLMAO:๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Just goes to show you how well her eye magic crap works (not)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs to get off the beach, it's been cold, wet and windy in this area today. Anyway, pigs aren't allowed on the beach.
Thank the Lord, itโ€™s cold at the beach. It might spare us bathing suit photosโ€ฆ
---
How I wish we were hosting our first Tattle retreat at the house next door. ๐Ÿ˜‚ What better team building than sitting around a table watching vlogs, FB Lives and tattling. You think Pig would sniff us out? Only if we were cooking outdoors I suppose. LMAO!

โคโคPig definitely needs to climb aboard the train. Proud of YOU! Keep on, keeping on!โคโค
The avatar almost felt like a necessity. I absolutely would be doing a disservice to the world if I let this piece of work go to waste.๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 1968403
Sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Look at that hoof!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I need to get my gunt up and fix this man some vittles, but firstโ€ฆ.
1676679894199.gif

Have a great night yโ€™all.โค

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Hopefully some locals can find it based on this.

MLM's make me sick how they make it seem like it is giving them the opportunity to travel... um.. anyone can travel... they may have comped SOME of your trip.. but make no mistake YOU ARE PAYING FOR THIS... 100 times over. They all talk about making friends and traveling.. how about MAKING MONEY?

Also.. mini me is wearing cattle tag earrings..just like Pig!
Not only is she wearing the cattle tag earrings, she also opened her live with the same stupid sing songy voice. :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I need to get my gunt up and fix this man some vittles, but firstโ€ฆ.
View attachment 1968423
Have a great night yโ€™all.โค
Seriously, what is wrong with woman? Between the eyes rolling back into head when she applies lotion on her face and this tongue action applying mascara. I think she had a diagnosis when she was young and Candy kept it from her. I think the whole family has been covering for her since she was a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Theyโ€™re amazing because they made a gift for MEEEE!!! I am the Queen Pig, center of AAALLLL the attention!!!!!

Barf ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

D5B6DB70-2C51-4DEA-A711-4FE774ED475A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Theyโ€™re amazing because they made a gift for MEEEE!!! I am the Queen Pig, center of AAALLLL the attention!!!!!

Barf ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

View attachment 1968469
I bet that Goobygunts won't share any of that haul, especially the pickled okra and the cheese snacks. I bet she is truffling around for more booze to go with that lonely bottle of wine. ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She hired in private chefs for tonight. Looks like about 15 or 20 girls there. Wonder what this cost her (I mean Abbie)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
All those women paid to go on this "retreat?" I wonder if P is making a profit in the end.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
A great big THANK YOU to @Nicole9Volt for providing us with a magnificent title to start us off into thread #150. ๐Ÿ˜ป
Give her some love guyth! ๐Ÿ˜˜
View attachment 1967353
---
OH YAY!๐Ÿ˜‚ Letโ€™s start this thread off on the right hoof, shall we?
One drop wonder? She needs a downpour of that tit.

1676688926848.png

---
@derr1117
๐Ÿคฉ Only the best for our main (and only)Tattle Dude!! ๐Ÿคฉ
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

Big P has some serious eye bags. :oops: Perhaps it's the lighting in the hotel room, :unsure:๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธbut wow they were obvious today in her live!!
View attachment 1967619

She was spinning and thinking "I feel pretty...oh so pretty!!" ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ :ROFLMAO:๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 1967627
---

@Nattyduke
I hear you, Tattle Sister!! I should be doing my stepdad's taxes, yet here I sit taking screenshots of Big P's live, which was actually worth the time and effort!! What an enjoyable shitshow that was!! :ROFLMAO: ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
I agree about the size/shape of the couches they insist on buying.๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ These two boneheads defy all logic in all of their choices, so I guess it's to be expected when factoring in the purchase of a couch as well. :rolleyes:

How much do you want to bet it will be another light-colored couch as well?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคญ
:ROFLMAO:๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Now the fat is settling on her forearms. Lovely.

1676689174697.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.