Fathering Autism #150 Cilla gets boozy, makes her all woozy, guides us thru beauty but looks like a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a bit of Pigs live - yet another new dress but her belly looks huge. Doesnt sound like Fat Boy is there - he must be pissed off at being left yet again.
Maybe, maybe not. Everyone seems more at ease when P is gone. She doesn't help with Abbie anyway, so it might be easier to deal with Abbie alone.

Reactions: 22
Can someone ID the beach house? Curious to what the guides are shelling out for that.
I believe the stay at the house is provided..not sure exactly by who or if it was Pig.. but they "earn" it probably by buying a garage full of product or signing up their relatives initially... but I think they have to pay to get there... their air fare or driving.

MLM's like to really highlight how much fun ... and their "free vacation" because it helps in the scamming others department. I bet the beauty guides ended up paying for it .. one way or the other. They like to make it seem like being in an MLM is one big party.. and lots of friends and vacationing... all while scamming you blind.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
@WowMeowMeowWow 😆😆😆@ your post in the last thread “here you go ladies and Derr. Sounds like a harem 😂😂😂

it’s a slow Friday. I should be more productive but people who need social services tend to hide when it’s raining out and I get bored wasting gas driving aimlessly around the county.
I always giggle at…and Derr ..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I believe the stay at the house is provided..not sure exactly by who or if it was Pig.. but they "earn" it probably by buying a garage full of product or signing up their relatives initially... but I think they have to pay to get there... their air fare or driving.

MLM's like to really highlight how much fun ... and their "free vacation" because it helps in the scamming others department. I bet the beauty guides ended up paying for it .. one way or the other. They like to make it seem like being in an MLM is one big party.. and lots of friends and vacationing... all while scamming you blind.
One of the attendees posted yesterday that her commission pays for these Slimefests. It appears that the peons graft and grift to earn enough money to only pour it back into Slimelife. I would think that the only one getting a freebie is Goobygunts :mad: :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
One of the attendees posted yesterday that her commission pays for these Slimefests. It appears that the peons graft and grift to earn enough money to only pour it back into Slimelife. I would think that the only one getting a freebie is Goobygunts :mad: :mad:
Right! So.much for being able to quit the 9 to 5 if all your commission POURS into SL retreats. That'd be a hard NO for me. I'll make my own $$ and pay for my preferred vacations. A weekend with stroke swine is not something I long for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I usually leave others to do the thread-title congratulations, and wait to jump into the thread until the discussion really gets going...but I want to say congrats to @Nicole9Volt because I know she had that title idea stored up for a long time! :LOL: Glad the wait paid off!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
OK can you tell I'm avoiding everything constructive I need to do today? 😂 I was looking at the realty post of the Maass' current home decorated by the former owners. THIS is the size/configuration their family room sofa should be! Notice the closet doors, with all of Abbie's toys 🤨, are aCCessible to her? Why can't they do ANYTHING right??? PS...don't mind the bubbles in the pic - this is actually a screenshot and you're seeing the air bubbles in my laptop screen protector 😜
Pretty sure they do that on purpose to block that closet and keep Abs as far away from Pig as possible. I would put a board the size of the cushion under the cushion. And not allow her to throw them all off since she only pics them up on camera.
---
The best part is when her neck gunt wobbles for 10 seconds everytime she moves her head.
It'll be tied up in a Ant Bea bun in an hour.
---
The best part is when her neck gunt wobbles for 10 seconds everytime she moves her head.
Like a turkeys neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs to get off the beach, it's been cold, wet and windy in this area today. Anyway, pigs aren't allowed on the beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay sleuths, MiniMe has pointed out where they are staying. It is towards the end of the video.

Hopefully some locals can find it based on this.

MLM's make me sick how they make it seem like it is giving them the opportunity to travel... um.. anyone can travel... they may have comped SOME of your trip.. but make no mistake YOU ARE PAYING FOR THIS... 100 times over. They all talk about making friends and traveling.. how about MAKING MONEY?

Also.. mini me is wearing cattle tag earrings..just like Pig!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
They’re in Destin, if she narrowed it down beyond that I didn’t hear it
She showed the condo they are staying in. Someone familiar with Destin might also be familiar with that group of condos and can narrow down the Airbnbs from what we've seen so far.

Reactions: 11
I mean…can you even? Whaaaaat! Do you ever just wake up and say to yourself…I feel like it is an alcohol all day kind of day?
LMAO...I use to. Five years sober :m. Pigass needs to get on the sober train like yesterday. Meow, your avatar is poetic 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.