Fathering Autism #150 Cilla gets boozy, makes her all woozy, guides us thru beauty but looks like a floozy

What page is ideal for introducing new thread title suggestions?

• Page 42

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Page 45

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • Page 48

Votes: 46 56.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A great big THANK YOU to @Nicole9Volt for providing us with a magnificent title to start us off into thread #150. 😻
Give her some love guyth! 😘
1676653349542.gif

---
OH YAY!πŸ˜‚ Let’s start this thread off on the right hoof, shall we?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Just to comment on the whole couch situation, when my son was having issues with leaky pull ups we put a waterproof cover on all the furniture he sat on. It didn't look pretty, but it served the purpose of helping to save the cushions a little bit. Now he mostly sits in his computer chair-which is vinyl and easy to clean if he has an accident. It doesn't happen very often now since he is on a bathroom schedule. When we travel long distances in a car we put those puppy-pee pads under him just in case, but we kept up with a bathroom visit every time we stopped for a brief rest and he had no accidents what so ever from PA to FL.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
OK can you tell I'm avoiding everything constructive I need to do today? πŸ˜‚ I was looking at the realty post of the Maass' current home decorated by the former owners. THIS is the size/configuration their family room sofa should be! Notice the closet doors, with all of Abbie's toys 🀨, are aCCessible to her? Why can't they do ANYTHING right??? PS...don't mind the bubbles in the pic - this is actually a screenshot and you're seeing the air bubbles in my laptop screen protector 😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@WowMeowMeowWow πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†@ your post in the last thread β€œhere you go ladies and Derr. Sounds like a harem πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

it’s a slow Friday. I should be more productive but people who need social services tend to hide when it’s raining out and I get bored wasting gas driving aimlessly around the county.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OK can you tell I'm avoiding everything constructive I need to do today? πŸ˜‚ I was looking at the realty post of the Maass' current home decorated by the former owners. THIS is the size/configuration their family room sofa should be! Notice the closet doors, with all of Abbie's toys 🀨, are aCCessible to her? Why can't they do ANYTHING right??? PS...don't mind the bubbles in the pic - this is actually a screenshot and you're seeing the air bubbles in my laptop screen protector 😜
The previous owners would be shocked at what those cretins did to their tasteful home. I wonder how many from Goobygunt's open house went just to see what the place looked like to report back to them? It's one thing to see it on a vlog, but it must be shocking in person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just watched a bit of Pigs live - yet another new dress but her belly looks huge. Doesnt sound like Fat Boy is there - he must be pissed off at being left yet again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched a bit of Pigs live - yet another new dress but her belly looks huge. Doesnt sound like Fat Boy is there - he must be pissed off at being left yet again.
I wonder if Dickdo looks forward to Goobygunts get aways? She's is as useless as tits on a bull when she is home, agitates Abbie and Dickdo does all the work whether the Beast is home or not. What pisses me off is that GG is beachfront and clucking about it. That is where Abbie should be. That is where she seems most at peace. Dickdo and Abbie should be there, it's not as if Abbie isn't paying for everything anyway :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
She is a straight up alcoholic, neurotic fool.
That Live was soooooo bad. Terrible. Horrible!
E4AD3DBC-7B77-4E14-BA3F-0F2B89CB75B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
@WowMeowMeowWow πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†@ your post in the last thread β€œhere you go ladies and Derr. Sounds like a harem πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

it’s a slow Friday. I should be more productive but people who need social services tend to hide when it’s raining out and I get bored wasting gas driving aimlessly around the county.
@derr1117
🀩 Only the best for our main (and only)Tattle Dude!! 🀩
😘😁

Big P has some serious eye bags. :oops: Perhaps it's the lighting in the hotel room, :unsure:πŸ€·β€β™€οΈbut wow they were obvious today in her live!!
BigPeyebags.jpg

She was spinning and thinking "I feel pretty...oh so pretty!!" πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
BigPIfeelPretty.jpg

---
@Nattyduke
I hear you, Tattle Sister!! I should be doing my stepdad's taxes, yet here I sit taking screenshots of Big P's live, which was actually worth the time and effort!! What an enjoyable shitshow that was!! :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I agree about the size/shape of the couches they insist on buying.πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ These two boneheads defy all logic in all of their choices, so I guess it's to be expected when factoring in the purchase of a couch as well. :rolleyes:

How much do you want to bet it will be another light-colored couch as well?πŸ€”πŸ€­
:ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@derr1117
🀩 Only the best for our main (and only)Tattle Dude!! 🀩
😘😁

Big P has some serious eye bags. :oops: Perhaps it's the lighting in the hotel room, :unsure:πŸ€·β€β™€οΈbut wow they were obvious today in her live!!
View attachment 1967619

She was spinning and thinking "I feel pretty...oh so pretty!!" πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1967627
---

@Nattyduke
I hear you, Tattle Sister!! I should be doing my stepdad's taxes, yet here I sit taking screenshots of Big P's live, which was actually worth the time and effort!! What an enjoyable shitshow that was!! :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I agree about the size/shape of the couches they insist on buying.πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ These two boneheads defy all logic in all of their choices, so I guess it's to be expected when factoring in the purchase of a couch as well. :rolleyes:

How much do you want to bet it will be another light-colored couch as well?πŸ€”πŸ€­
:ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Im sorry, John Candy, I love you but I see a resemblance 🧐 ;)

1676660636693.png
1676660666104.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
People in Destin are going to be flabbergasted seeing a 9 month pregnant pig double fisting Trulys by the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A great big THANK YOU to @Nicole9Volt for providing us with a magnificent title to start us off into thread #150. 😻
Give her some love guyth! 😘
View attachment 1967353
---
OH YAY!πŸ˜‚ Let’s start this thread off on the right hoof, shall we?
What is this huge-ass can on her dresser? Is that an extra large can of sugar-laden-boozy LC before lunch? πŸΉπŸ§‹πŸ€ͺ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean…can you even? Whaaaaat! Do you ever just wake up and say to yourself…I feel like it is an alcohol all day kind of day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yesterday, Lurch posted this lovely photo with Angry Elf, wishing her a Happy Birthday. Interesting that none of the Massives liked or commented on it. Family drama behind the scenes?? 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.