Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well.. guys, this latest episode is a PERFECT example of what I see as the future of Fathering Autism.

*Today*
“Abbie is just having a hard day. You know.. putting up dishes is very difficult. You have different sizes and colors. [jump cut] And it’s Done! Well mama isn’t here right now.. but you know..
But she is doing SOOO good at life skills! Just one more day towards independence!”

*One month later-*
“Well we decided that since Abbie is now 18.. she doesn’t need school any more. We need to focus on life skills and independence. So we took her out of speech therapy, physical therapy and other “school” activities.”

*six months later-*
“Well we’ve had a hard time lately. You know, gaining that independence. Come on Abbie, gotta get off the couch. Yeah.. we’ve been experiencing some attitude problems.. but we all have bad days. Mom is away right now… Abbie, come on, get off the couch… please? “

*nine months later*
“So we’re currently learning how to use the bathroom. You know.. these skills.. sitting down.. using toilet paper.. it’s all a process. Her communication… it’s been kinda hard.. She’s still learning ya know.. “

*one year later*
“So we are having some major compliance problems. Abbie won’t get off the couch at all. She won’t even get up for food so i have to bring it to her. I mean, she has to eat. And it’s a process. You know. Putting her feet on the ground. Standing up. It’s just life skills i need to work on. I’m a little concerned because I haven’t heard from cilla.. she’s In Texas.. for… actually… cilla?”

*15 months later*
“Today. Is umm.. it’s a sad day. I haven’t talked about it much here. But Me and Cilla are filing for divorce. Ummm… Abbie refuses to do absolutely anything without screaming, crying and punching… I … I just don’t know what went wrong. We tried SO hard. Gave her all the learning skills she needs. She doesn’t even get up for the bathroom anymore... So.. if you’d like to visit my GoFundMe.. we have to move out of our house…. Why did this happen!?”
---

Only on Fathering Autism….
03C41A11-943B-4525-965D-B64EDDAEDEEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh Lord. On Piggy's tit and Stuff IG story -Piggy is crying because she was made to feel like a princess at a plus size store. I sure hope someone picked things out for her. witch needs fashion help.
Clearly pig witch, is angling for a sponsorship!! She failed with Dia & Co...now she is going after a potential "sucker", I mean "another stream of income"!! She makes me sick, there is ALWAYS an angle...grifter!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
What if the honking was Abbie's way of saying FU. Living in that hell hole 24/7 with two low-life idiots would drive anyone to insanity. No matter how ID Abbie is, she is taking in their behaviors towards her and we can all see how much it is affecting her daily mood, behaviors. Asa is getting frustrated and maybe this was filmed while the princess was out shopping for her trip to San Antonio. I think he plays all of this like he is so freaking happy but he is basically the housewife at home having to take responsibility of Abbie 24/7. I am sure they've received many, many comments about Priscilla's lack of involvement hence the need to build her up to be super Mom. But she really does have his balls in a vice. Until SL starts to crumble and she is no longer the Queen B in the family financially, he is going to have to continue to have his balls slapped around by her. And he seems to take all of this out on Abbie. Very sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
You can tell she stretched out her face in the video.. while she tries on the largest size the store has to offer. I noticed on their instagram they sell boots and hats in large sizes...big sparkly boots.. I wonder if she will put her hoofs in some boots after all? Would she fit into a 24.. their largest possible size?

I bet she is desperate to find something where she will look cute and dainty around pinky and the girls...lol.. this should be fun.
I soooooo hope there will be lots and lots of photos, in a ridiculous costume!! Say you aren't from Texas, without saying you aren't from Texas!!

1675302450487.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She posted on fb (is on Instagram too) a vid some of the stuff she got.

She is fishing for a partnership or free stuff for sure.
I bet she sent that clip to the store.
---

He has been "teaching" her to put away dishes for years... she could do better back years ago in the rental..I wonder if Asshat really sits there for all that time (must take hours) to put a load of dishes away... or is it just VLOG content?

He likes to say.. to day is a "high sensory day"... she appears the same as any other day he VLOGS...except on the days she is drugged and is doing the Itsy Bitsy spider crap.

Asshat appears to be losing his temper towards the end ..
I even know where the dishes go now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She wants so bad for that plus size store to sponsor her. They probably couldn’t wait to get her fat ass out of there with her non stop talking about how she’s a big YouTube influencer and autism Mom who is going to San Antonio because she’s a bithneth woman, Executive Director, blah, blah, blah 🤮🤮🤮🤮😘😘😘
---

I pray to gawd they sold her another bikini.
Ditto, posted something similar....great minds 😉
---

I think she goes through this shopping frenzy when she has a scamlife event ..so she can look “cute” around pinky and the girls…
I'm a princess!!

1675303104483.png

---

Feels like a princesth, still looks like she was drug behind the cart that will one day haul her to her new favorite store. 🐽 She is so petty it makes my head want to explode. 😂🤯🐽🤯😂
DAMN IT!!

1675303337710.png

---

Ok, I can't help myself...pig fat has me mesmerized by her overwhelming cuteness!!

1675303685830.png

1675303740564.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jesus Christ..
I’m catching up..
What a STUPID thing to try to fight over.
E318F1E0-0773-4F2D-87B5-483CBB843B93.png

First of all.. I get it. She absolutely should not be allowed to tare the couch apart every time she sits down. And when she does, yes, make her clean it.

but ONE pillow over her… come on… you aren’t willing to fight for her speech and signs.. but you wanna fight over one pillow on her. She freaking autistic . It probably feels comforting.

Again.. tearing up the entire couch. That should be a no. But to make a big deal over one damn pillow to put over her? Hey… maybe get her a damn weighted blanket . Or her own huge pillow. Then you can tell her she can’t put pillows over her.

It shows their ignorance “you have all these other pillows”… yeah… little, weightless pillows .. it’s not the same. Do y’all really not understand the idea of weight on the body helping comfort?

maybe it’s just me… but if it’s one damn pillow.. there’s no need to fight. Save that energy for the other 99% of the issues

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just went to that stores instagram, none of the models look like Priscilla. I would be upset to go on this “inclusive” (Priscillas words) site and see no one that even likes like her. That really shows how “inclusive” they are.

Also she uses the words 40+ mom. All the models look younger.

“The company described its customer as a 25 to 35-year-old female who wants to be seen for her beauty, has a passion for giving back and has a love of fashion” She bags on Torrid in the comments but how is this place any different?

B1-C408-B3-556-C-4-C34-9791-D17-F983-BC899.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It was bleeping boring..
the future of FA is nothing but regression and excuses…
You are 100% correct! What I found hard to watch...was her struggling and it was extremely clear; but he wouldn't leave that poor girl alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ..
I’m catching up..
What a STUPID thing to try to fight over. View attachment 1928816
First of all.. I get it. She absolutely should not be allowed to tare the couch apart every time she sits down. And when she does, yes, make her clean it.

but ONE pillow over her… come on… you aren’t willing to fight for her speech and signs.. but you wanna fight over one pillow on her. She freaking autistic . It probably feels comforting.

Again.. tearing up the entire couch. That should be a no. But to make a big deal over one damn pillow to put over her? Hey… maybe get her a damn weighted blanket . Or her own huge pillow. Then you can tell her she can’t put pillows over her.

It shows their ignorance “you have all these other pillows”… yeah… little, weightless pillows .. it’s not the same. Do y’all really not understand the idea of weight on the body helping comfort?

maybe it’s just me… but if it’s one damn pillow.. there’s no need to fight. Save that energy for the other 99% of the issues
Speaking of pillows...I wonder what happened to the pillow she was gifted on the RV trip. Assmuncher made a huge deal about how cool it was.

Reactions: 19
After tonight's vlog I 100% feel Abbie is ready for her coffee shop gig. I wonder what Asa is waiting for?
Tonight was painful. It's actually quite sad. He was telling her "that's a cup where does it go? " And you could see she was totally unable to understand even the most simple statements.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
This
Jesus Christ..
I’m catching up..
What a STUPID thing to try to fight over. View attachment 1928816

shows how badly Abbie needs a routine even if it’s only one created by her! It’s something she does every day(time) she’s going to sit down . So sad that they claim she is routine focused until she isn’t.
Ass & Piggy should have started simple routines long ago, every day same time all the time. It’s become to much for me to watch so I’ll just keep Getting all the info from here! Way more entertaining than their awful vlog!!😵💫

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Tonight was painful. It's actually quite sad. He was telling her "that's a cup where does it go? " And you could see she was totally unable to understand even the most simple statements.
And you KNOW she chucked thar colorful bowl, hence the dramatic jump cut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just went to that stores instagram, none of the models look like Priscilla. I would be upset to go on this “inclusive” (Priscillas words) site and see no one that even likes like her. That really shows how “inclusive” they are.

Also she uses the words 40+ mom. All the models look younger.

“The company described its customer as a 25 to 35-year-old female who wants to be seen for her beauty, has a passion for giving back and has a love of fashion” She bags on Torrid in the comments but how is this place any different?

View attachment 1928824
If that style isn't for Big P....maybe that's where everyone should go......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.