Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Hotographer512
You mean these!! 🤭:ROFLMAO: I did a screenshot just because and now it has a purpose!! 😁😂😂
View attachment 1926019
There is no way those pointy toed boots would fit her..I cant even believe she got her toes in them!! She would have to take Abbie's drugs to deal with all the pain from those boots... it would be comedy gold tho to see her attempt to walk in them with her "big dumb hat" ...lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lmao… so last time I was watching FA, they had average views in the 40k after a couple of weeks (and it hardly ever gets higher after that)..

And now it’s looking more like 30k averages..

I mean, I don’t get it… why don’t people want to watch Asa play with a spoon for bleeping 20% of the video…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a horrible old fashioned shop, filled with horrible stuff that looked even more horrible when fat duck Priscilla tried it on. She’s a joke.
Asswipe says Abbie needs to learn to deal with going to places other people want to go to. Seems to me that over the years Abbie pretty much has done that, regularly being forced to visit places that have clearly made her uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m playing catch up but wanted to share this thought. Due to a crazy schedule & weird regrowth from weight loss, I have been cutting my own hair for the last year. Literally there are a ton of videos on how to trim hair. The wolf cut was insanely popular & was largely accomplished by sectioning hair into a few ponytail & cutting the ends.
Not that I’m downplaying professionals. My point is , if they already know that she will sit for hair brushing, they can trim her hair a little at the same time & have it look a lot better.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The meds are working a little too good….
Jesus…
Why keep this in?

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Isn't Texas expecting an ice storm later this week? When is P going? I can't even add anything else to this discussion because y'all have already said it! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Isn't Texas expecting an ice storm later this week? When is P going? I can't even add anything else to this discussion because y'all have already said it! LOL
I'm north of Dallas and we are having an ice storm now.. not sure about San Antonio...its usually warmer then Dallas.

Reactions: 16
Oh! duck you Cilla! Seriously!
You need to go duck off with this “I’m crying cause she picked out a toy”…
YOU GUYS JUST NEVER BUY HER TOYS!

i NEVER see y’all going down the toy aisle all slow and tit… this is such bullshit for views .. you take someone like Abbie down a toy aisle and give her space and time, and she’s not only naturally gonna do this, I guarantee you she has always done this…
NO bleeping way you gonna act like this is a first…

and I guess it work.. look at the views in comparison.

seriously, did they pay to promote this video or something?

god…

you’re right cilla, this is a first… first time in a while you let her look down the toy aisle and ACTUALLY buy her something..

Both of you just duck off
BB92A35E-03CC-411F-9950-B433EEB95600.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Orange looks woeful on you and that hat looks like a pimple on a pumpkin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Pigsweat is drinking her water again. Every time she has a "work trip" coming up, she tries to shave off a few pounds. I just have a feeling she is going to try those weight loss shots. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Honey, it can’t be found. I am supposed to be on it for early diabetic numbers. I have been waiting since Thanksgiving for Publix to get it in. Talked to pharmacist today and they have no idea when to expect it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m in the Dallas area and we have a big ice storm right now (no school today or tomorrow). San Antonio is probably fine bc it’s way south. Texas is BIG!! We can literally have every season represented at one time throughout the state!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sure he's a nice person but my first thoughts were he looks like Jeffrey Dahmer.

View attachment 1925973
He does, doesn't he. 🙀
---

View attachment 1925989
That hat looks like a park rangers hat not a cowboy hat.
Wtf is wrong with her?
That thing she's wearing...
How does that even relate to western wear at all?
Can someone explain this to me?
I wonder if she got those little boot shoes with the heels? 😆
How tf is she going to walk in them? 450lbs crammed into those things with 3" heels.
😆
I can't wait to see photos and videos of this!!
When they come with a flat brim most buyers have them steamed/styled and it's done in the store. This gives the buyer some flexibility on choices of styles. So she's probably going to roll in really looking like an IDIOT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m a 4th generation Texan. The only people I know who wear boots/hats don’t live in big cities like San Antonio unless they are going to a specific western event. Us city people wear them more as a costume. I have one pair of nice western boots that I’ve had for years & they come out about once a year. Nice western boots are very expensive so I’m sure Piggy will have to buy some if she can get them on her tree trunks!

edit: since I’m a proud Texan, I made my profile picture a ‘signature Texas look’…..jk
@Hotographer512
You mean these!! 🤭:ROFLMAO: I did a screenshot just because and now it has a purpose!! 😁😂😂
View attachment 1926019
Yikes!
---

There is no way those pointy toed boots would fit her..I cant even believe she got her toes in them!! She would have to take Abbie's drugs to deal with all the pain from those boots... it would be comedy gold tho to see her attempt to walk in them with her "big dumb hat" ...lol.
I wanna see her do the Boot Scootin' Boogie in those tit kickers!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Texas is getting the ice storm now. It started here, Austin, this afternoon and we are only on the outer band of the storm.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Honey, it can’t be found. I am supposed to be on it for early diabetic numbers. I have been waiting since Thanksgiving for Publix to get it in. Talked to pharmacist today and they have no idea when to expect it.
Yep! My doctor put me on it earlier in the month (just dx as type 2 and bs is going crazy and major side effects to other meds). No pharmacy in my area has seen them since late November. Everyone is grabbing them up. Priscilla would need to go South of the Border to get some from Mexico, while she is that close..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.