Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the trip coincides with Golden Boy's schedule? At the rate that they are spending, they are not saving for the future. Slimelife will only last for so long and neither of them are employable for anything that will pay well and have benefits. I found it interesting that on Cilldebeast's live she admitted that you don't need any credentials to sell that garbage. What sort of recommendation is that? Who wants to work for a company that will hire just anyone? Who can buy, with confidence, from a company that has no standards for employment? I am so waiting for the day that Slimelife crumbles. I can't wait to see that twit's crumpled up, ugly crying snout when she is jobless.
She said they are going to the Dominican Republic in March so:
1. Isn't that their anniversary month?? If so they are going to celebrate joining of the snouts!!
2. Is will probably be during spring break, so douche boy, most likely be home to babysit Abbie.
---

@WowMeowMeowWow
I about died when she said this!!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
I NEED to mail your BeDazzler to you, ASAP!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 The other item will have to be sent at a later time! 😁
View attachment 1925867
She will be about 90 miles from me...that is hella to close for comfort!! Take your mouth breathing, toothless, raggedy fat ass back to FL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
OK seriously liquidation sale???
Of what?? everything that they got they got from the freaking dollar store??
Do you know what I’m not gonna lie seriously I would love to buy one of their stupid little neon lights or something
It would be poetic, owning something that represents nothing but a failure on them

I’m sorry.. I know it’s bad.. but the schadenfreude I’m feeling right now…
---

Oh.. and these “teacher shortage”…
No.
You guys are damaged goods and no respectable teacher is EVER gonna work for y’all…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Pig can show up in San Antonio with her hair highlighted and her finger nails painted but she will still be a bloated, massively overweight mess with limited mobility and a serious drinking problem. No amount of morgue makeup can cover up her decreasing poor health.
I haven't checked, but she better hope there isn't a stock show in town...someone will see her and think a heifer gone done and escaped. They would round her back up and put her in her proper place...back with the other stock!!
---

Isn't Texas expecting an ice storm later this week? When is P going? I can't even add anything else to this discussion because y'all have already said it! LOL
The ice started last night and won't clear up until Thursday afternoon---YAY!! If you aren't from Texas, just a heads up, we can't drive in this tit...enter at your own risk!!
---

I'm north of Dallas and we are having an ice storm now.. not sure about San Antonio...its usually warmer then Dallas.
It is not great here in Austin and San Antonio are having freezing issues as well!! I am ready for the icy to go, the cold is fine!
---

I’m in the Dallas area and we have a big ice storm right now (no school today or tomorrow). San Antonio is probably fine bc it’s way south. Texas is BIG!! We can literally have every season represented at one time throughout the state!
This is happening over night for this area:

1675226968816.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I haven't checked, but she better hope there isn't a stock show in town...someone will see her and think a heifer gone done and escaped. They would round her back up and put her in her proper place...back with the other stock!!
---

The ice started last night and won't clear up until Thursday afternoon---YAY!! If you aren't from Texas, just a heads up, we can't drive in this tit...enter at your own risk!!
---

It is not great here in Austin and San Antonio are having freezing issues as well!! I am ready for the icy to go, the cold is fine!
Canadian here and we hate the ice too. I would rather have a tit ton of snow than ice. Stay warm and safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A mom bun 🤔🤣😂😂

162FCF6B-C39D-48E4-A55D-48C387C73BC8.jpeg

She’s like big girl with her big girl office 🤣😂 Her words, not mine! Office was said it just didn’t make it on the screenshot. 😁
23FD990B-8F9D-481D-929F-1B3118E93D6B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why would something called a “mom bun” be very common in “ages 20 and up,” Cilla? Where the duck do you come up with these things?

When she put on that big hat my first thought was “Hello, Ranger Rick.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Whatever that hairstyle is called, it makes her look very matronly. Candy looks more age appropriate than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
All the younger ladies are in love with jaw clips. I still see an occasional bun but not as much as she claims.
Texas drivers make me nervous in perfect weather, I can’t imagine some ice. Lol Love y’all, literally some of the sweetest people I know are from Texas but holy lead feet! 😆
Then again, I’m from nepa (north east Pennsylvanian) and people suck driving in our winter weather that comes every year without fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All the younger ladies are in love with jaw clips. I still see an occasional bun but not as much as she claims.
Texas drivers make me nervous in perfect weather, I can’t imagine some ice. Lol Love y’all, literally some of the sweetest people I know are from Texas but holy lead feet! 😆
Then again, I’m from nepa (north east Pennsylvanian) and people suck driving in our winter weather that comes every year without fail.
Yeah, I have moved to the clips. I am 35. she would look better using them.
---

Perhaps someone should send this to Big P…sort of like using your daughter who is Autistic…..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yep! My doctor put me on it earlier in the month (just dx as type 2 and bs is going crazy and major side effects to other meds). No pharmacy in my area has seen them since late November. Everyone is grabbing them up. Priscilla would need to go South of the Border to get some from Mexico, while she is that close..
I'm type 2 and my doc put me on Mounjaro 3 months ago and I was on Ozempic for almost a year before. There is a shortage of Ozempic, Mounjaro and Trulicity due to doctors prescribing these drugs to people who want to lose weight but are not diabetic. My doctor told me there was a deluge of prescriptions written within the last 8 months that caused this shortage. I have to get pre-authorization for Mounjaro because it is not a Formulary drug on my insurance plan. The cost of this drug for one month supply is $2,000. With authorization it is $25. Now I understand some, like Lauren Brazee, who say they are insulin resistant may be getting these types of drugs and I am not going to play doctor to anyone's healthcare needs but Lauren hopped on this Mounjaro craze and talked about it like it was the cure all for her weight issue. It just frustrates me to know that some who absolutely need these drugs can't get them for months and months. Shame on these doctors who have caused this unnecessary situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm type 2 and my doc put me on Mounjaro 3 months ago and I was on Ozempic for almost a year before. There is a shortage of Ozempic, Mounjaro and Trulicity due to doctors prescribing these drugs to people who want to lose weight but are not diabetic. My doctor told me there was a deluge of prescriptions written within the last 8 months that caused this shortage. I have to get pre-authorization for Mounjaro because it is not a Formulary drug on my insurance plan. The cost of this drug for one month supply is $2,000. With authorization it is $25. Now I understand some, like Lauren Brazee, who say they are insulin resistant may be getting these types of drugs and I am not going to play doctor to anyone's healthcare needs but Lauren hopped on this Mounjaro craze and talked about it like it was the cure all for her weight issue. It just frustrates me to know that some who absolutely need these drugs can't get them for months and months. Shame on these doctors who have caused this unnecessary situation.
Lauren Brazee is driving me crazy with this weight loss she's spouting. It's just an easy fix for her. She is very defensive of anyone who hints she shouldn't be using it. Bit it's true that people like her are creating a shortage for people who truly need it. I can't stand her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who’s this guy on Golden Boys instagram? He had several pics of him but must have deleted them before I could screenshot them.
Does anyone recognize him?

View attachment 1925736
---

Okay, apparently these are on his other account. Here’s the rest of them.
View attachment 1925755View attachment 1925756View attachment 1925757View attachment 1925755View attachment 1925757View attachment 1925758
This is so weird to me. Who does a photo shoot with a guy friend? So f’ing weird.
---

Did any of you see this in Pig’s IG comments? Wonder what this is about?
View attachment 1925992
Oh lord a class action. They’re incredibly difficult to get a judge to declare a class. Waste of money

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.