Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats hilarious.. she is so stupid.. I hope she bought the hat..it will be even funnier to see her wear it around Pinky and the girls. ..also..Pig...IT DOESNT FIT..it is sitting at the top of your head like the helmet she wears on her scooter.

Why do people think they need boots and a hat to go to Texas? I have been to San Antonio multiple times and I have never seen the need to dress up with western boots and a cowboy hat.

I bet anything she couldn't find any boots to fit on her hoof.

Asshat.. and his clickbait thumbnail again about a birthday being ruined.. some lame story from another year. I wonder how drugged they have to get Abbie to go shopping for boots for Pig?
I'd say she was drugged good, she was doing spider hands after boot shopping.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This is why I grab lids from the middle of the holder as opposed to the one right at the front. Her fingers and hands are disgusting 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I try not to fat shame because I have my own body image issues, but man, Asa is really getting enormous! Also, Abbie would look so much better with decent age appropriate clothes (what was she wearing?) and a short type of very styled haircut - with bangs. Not that Abbie would care, but it would look so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I try not to fat shame because I have my own body image issues, but man, Asa is really getting enormous! Also, Abbie would look so much better with decent age appropriate clothes (what was she wearing?) and a short type of very styled haircut - with bangs. Not that Abbie would care, but it would look so much better.
I thought that her shorter bob when she was young looked really cute on Abbie. I think they should do that again, it would be so much healthier for Abbie's hair, more comfortable for her and easier to maintain.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is why I grab lids from the middle of the holder as opposed to the one right at the front. Her fingers and hands are disgusting 🤮
I was thinking the same thing.. those Massives are so thoughtless of others.. let Abbie touch the whole stack of lids...ugh... that could make someone really really sick if she had any E Coli on her hands.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I can't wait to see what this heifer shows up wearing in San Antonio. I'm sure all the tablecloths have been ordered and let's hope there is a new bikini packed and ready to go!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thats hilarious.. she is so stupid.. I hope she bought the hat..it will be even funnier to see her wear it around Pinky and the girls. ..also..Pig...IT DOESNT FIT..it is sitting at the top of your head like the helmet she wears on her scooter.

Why do people think they need boots and a hat to go to Texas? I have been to San Antonio multiple times and I have never seen the need to dress up with western boots and a cowboy hat.

Asshat.. and his clickbait thumbnail again about a birthday being ruined.. some lame story from another year. I wonder how drugged they have to get Abbie to go shopping for boots for Pig?
I'm a native Texan. No one dresses up in that garb unless they are going to a western bar or the rodeo. I've never seen anyone on the Riverwalk walking around wearing that tit. She looks ridiculous. 🤠🐖:poop::m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought that her shorter bob when she was young looked really cute on Abbie. I think they should do that again, it would be so much healthier for Abbie's hair, more comfortable for her and easier to maintain.
And the away they mount it up on top of her head, must not help her neck.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I hope she bought the bejeweled hat too! Maybe she can get some use out of it after her Texas trip….perhaps next Christmas if she decides she wants to make good on her threat to mount the sparkle deer in the front yard? GidddddyUp!
AMEN🙌🏼 Western wear is neat and all if you are Pig, but when it comes to boots and hats…working folks wear those out of necessity. She doesn’t know tit about anything work related though, so….
As a rule, I am a barefoot girl. I hate shoes and socks. I hate the feeling of what I call…Toe Claustrophobia. 😹 Only exception to the rule is my boots….which I wear because I have no interest in having a horse hoof jack up my paws, but I digress.
I can say with absolute certainty, Pig’s gorilla hooves will last comfortably all of 5 mins in a pair of boots. Unless she bought some used, well broken in boots, she is in for a world of hurt. 😹GOOD! VERY GOOD!😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Whew doggies!! Isaiah’s new hunka munka! And later he can make posters of his steam dream for his tit shack in the back of ma and pa’s barnyard to comfort him in his lonely time.
Is that his boyfriend??? It must be, right?
---

I hope she bought the bejeweled hat too! Maybe she can get some use out of it after her Texas trip….perhaps next Christmas if she decides she wants to make good on her threat to mount the sparkle deer in the front yard? GidddddyUp!
AMEN🙌🏼 Western wear is neat and all if you are Pig, but when it comes to boots and hats…working folks wear those out of necessity. She doesn’t know tit about anything work related though, so….
As a rule, I am a barefoot girl. I hate shoes and socks. I hate the feeling of what I call…Toe Claustrophobia. 😹 Only exception to the rule is my boots….which I wear because I have no interest in having a horse hoof jack up my paws, but I digress.
I can say with absolute certainty, Pig’s gorilla hooves will last comfortably all of 5 mins in a pair of boots. Unless she bought some used, well broken in boots, she is in for a world of hurt. 😹GOOD! VERY GOOD!😹
That hat she bought ain't even a real cowboy hat.
Wrong shape

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Pitiful vlog from GB.
He'll just move back home into the shack, take care of Abbie and drink himself into oblivion.
He will never leave home. He's too materialistic and lazy to grow up and be a man.
In any sense of the word.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Who’s this guy on Golden Boys instagram? He had several pics of him but must have deleted them before I could screenshot them.
Does anyone recognize him?

View attachment 1925736
---

Okay, apparently these are on his other account. Here’s the rest of them.
View attachment 1925755View attachment 1925756View attachment 1925757View attachment 1925755View attachment 1925757View attachment 1925758
I'm sure he's a nice person but my first thoughts were he looks like Jeffrey Dahmer.

1675212174473.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Gb shouldn’t give up his “career” for photography. There is nothing special about his photos. They act like he’s a fantastic photographer. But these are incredibly ordinary

• Heart
  • Wow
😂😂😂 Just needs a sparkle snout on that hat she is wearing. Every single hat she tried looked ridiculous. Plus, she was a habitual snout rubber in that store. Just spreading her germs everywhere. 🤮 Did you guys see Abbie shoving whole chicken fingers in her mouth? How do they see that, film it and not stop it? Maybe Pig does the same? Who knows?
@WowMeowMeowWow
🐽😂😂
I believe this is the hat she ended up getting and I think she bought the hideous orange 'way too small for her body' cover she is wearing.
ASSa had her model the "look" of the hat and cover or non-cover in her case! :ROFLMAO: He said "I like it, it's cute" 😂 😂 😂
BigPCowgirl.jpg

As for the chicken finger lickin' good moment...holy crap! I'm still shaking my head at that, imagine what she could do with a sword! 🤔:ROFLMAO:😂😂

That entire extra large chicken finger was gone in two bites, and in between bites of chicken, it looked like she shoved an onion ring in as well.

She has mad skills when it comes to eating, just like her mama. 😁🤦‍♀️😂😂
BigChicFinger.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm sure he's a nice person but my first thoughts were he looks like Jeffrey Dahmer.

View attachment 1925973
It's GOTTA be a boyfriend. No guy around that age that I know of (none of my daughter's friends) would be caught dead taking these photos of another guy like this unless they are gay. Which is fine. Just don't deny it Sweet Cilla.

Reactions: 20
It's GOTTA be a boyfriend. No guy around that age that I know of (none of my daughter's friends) would be caught dead taking these photos of another guy like this unless they are gay. Which is fine. Just don't deny it Sweet Cilla.
He's on instagram. Found him in two clicks off Juniors page. And yeah he's gay and I think it may be one of his boyfriends. A couple people comment to him with "Girl..." He's also photographed in what looks to be a gay bar.

1675213061506.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.