Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if the neck thing is a stim, they have to see the bend in her spine. I don't think Asa knows what the hell it is and because he is not investigating it further it says they don't give a tit. The only doctor they're interesting in seeing via ZOOM is the psychiatrist to prescribe the mind numbing meds.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I think he said that they didn’t do the Zoloft (anxiety) while she was out of town. Guess what, I don’t remember the head tilt being there either.. This could definitely be a med side effect/reaction too..
If Abbie was my child, she would be in a doctor’s office pronto to figure it out and we wouldn’t stop until we had answers.
Heck, our PT just noticed a decrease in strength for one of my children, on one side. We have see his regular Ped and have a set date for a neuro consult next month..
Zoloft isn't an as needed med. She takes it daily.

He said, in comments, it was the other one she takes as needed.

Reactions: 14
I think he said that they didn’t do the Zoloft (anxiety) while she was out of town. Guess what, I don’t remember the head tilt being there either.. This could definitely be a med side effect/reaction too..
If Abbie was my child, she would be in a doctor’s office pronto to figure it out and we wouldn’t stop until we had answers.
Heck, our PT just noticed a decrease in strength for one of my children, on one side. We have see his regular Ped and have a set date for a neuro consult next month..
I got a little fired up at first hearing they were lowering her anxiety meds, because I was under the impression he was referring to Zoloft too. Zoloft is nothing close to as needed. Pig clarified in the FB comments, and Moobie did as well…eventually. They are referring to the Hydroxyzine. Still speaks volumes that they can lower it when the birth beast is away…but you know, restaurants…she needs to feed.
FE8D604C-26A1-443A-8D07-830C9E2827A2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Latest vlog
What asses they are...they say the covid lock down affected Abbie because they never went anywhere...THEY NEVER STOPPED GOING ANYWHERE DAMN LIARS

---

3 months ago
Yes she occasionally does that bent neck thing. We don't see it often but it's been shown 2 or 3 times. I don't believe its because of pain. It's just a thing she does. Gotta say though that it does look weird...like if someone was walking down the street like that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this is a dumb question...

If you are deemed a caregiver for someone like Abbie, do you have show that you have medical coverage for yourself. I know it's personal choice and prerogative, but I'd think states would like to know parents of individuals like Abbie are making the best personal choices to best care for her.
No such thing as a dumb question!!! No you don’t have to have health insurance if you are a caregiver to someone with state provided insurance like I’m sure Abbie has.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I got a little fired up at first hearing they were lowering her anxiety meds, because I was under the impression he was referring to Zoloft too. Zoloft is nothing close to as needed. Pig clarified in the FB comments, and Moobie did as well…eventually. They are referring to the Hydroxyzine. Still speaks volumes that they can lower it when the birth beast is away…but you know, restaurants…she needs to feed.
View attachment 1920900
Thanks! I really thought Asa was referring to her Zoloft but I was sitting here thinking "well, it doesn't matter if he stops it now, it has lasting effects for a few days to even weeks, depending on her dosage.." Hydroxyzine is the devil when it comes to medications. My oldest had it for a while and it literally made her about go crazy and when they increased it, she just went to sleep. She couldn't tolerate it at all... I swear though, if they are giving it right before going into a building, it was doing nothing for her because it does take a while to work.
Personally, I don't think it is appropriate to drug anyone, just so they can go into public. I think other interventions need to be worked through but the last thing that you ever use, is medication. This is where I really dislike Asa's protocol on needing medication. For years, they did without it, when Abbie really needed medication to focus, lessen impulse control, etc. Now, she still struggles with those but as long as she can go into a building, it is all okay but when it doesn't, welp, got to drug her into oblivion... SMH!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
These people are the most wasteful humans on earth. They need to be buying matching treadmills. They could literally both drop dead this year. Especially, big P. Her arteries have got to be clogged like traffic at 5pm of a Friday. She needs a barium stress test and weight watchers. WW… another platform she could profit from but she’s doesn’t realize she’s excessively overweight. She’s fat blind and I think Asa knows that. It’s evident in past vlogged conversations about her weight. Fat. Blind.

The big ass vehicles Asa likes are conveniently sized to haul a motorized scooter for his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Latest vlog
Its because her neck has to be killing her from sticking it out and slamming her back against whatever she is sitting on. Her spine is probably permentally curved. Of course they will never take her to a doctor to have it ex-rayed.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1920900

Yeah, they're drugging the tit out of her with the hydroxyzine.

And the witch is lying in that comment. It's not "only given as needed." In today's vlog it was specifically said that Abbie gets a regular daily dose of hydroxyzine, and then they have additional doses they can give her as needed.

Back in the last thread I believe it was, several people pointed out how much "better" Abbie was with Priscilla out of the house - I think it was the first day she was gone? I remember someone pointing out that she seemed more aware of what Asa was saying and more cooperative with doing stuff, and it was chalked up to Priscilla not being there.

Turns out that was right. Abbie is a lot better when Priscilla isn't around to insist on drugging the poor kid to oblivion.
They're bleeping disgusting humans. I'm so mad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Yeah, they're drugging the tit out of her with the hydroxyzine.

And the witch is lying in that comment. It's not "only given as needed." In today's vlog it was specifically said that Abbie gets a regular daily dose of hydroxyzine, and then they have additional doses they can give her as needed.

Back in the last thread I believe it was, several people pointed out how much "better" Abbie was with Priscilla out of the house - I think it was the first day she was gone? I remember someone pointing out that she seemed more aware of what Asa was saying and more cooperative with doing stuff, and it was chalked up to Priscilla not being there.

Turns out that was right. Abbie is a lot better when Priscilla isn't around to insist on drugging the poor kid to oblivion.
They're bleeping disgusting humans. I'm so mad.
Priscilla deals with the medications too. She goes to the pharmacy and gets them and usually sets them out, by what little they have shown. Who is to know if she is actually just giving the daily amount of meds or giving her emergency meds too (just speculation). Abbie is definitely more calm and relaxed with Priscilla is off, traveling the world like an empty-nester.
Also, I just watched the vlog. Priscilla (and even Asa) admitted to not knowing what it is like to deal with anxiety. YET! They have a child that is verbal, that could tell them how it makes him feel... Then, they turn it around and say that Abbie could be dealing with anxiety. I guarantee that Abbie has been and is dealing with even more anxiety, than she ever has..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Asa I know you read this tit, y’all some nasty witches. Exploite Donna and Abbie, and make sure Cilla can’t be hungry 😂😂😂😂💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
These boneheads couldn't even pronounce sertraline right. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I did this screenshot when ASSa was filming from above the kitchen island making “handfuls of grilled cheese sandwiches” 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her hairline. One more thing she has no control over. 😕
307ADD75-6553-4BDB-8439-0772ECDD86CF.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ok am I just some sort of superhuman? You all talk about hydroxyzine snowing people. I have mast cell activation syndrome. It’s hard to explain but it’s kinda like your body decides you are allergic to things whenever it wants. I’m constantly itchy… I take 100mg hydroxyzine with pain meds (ehlers danlos syndrome sucks) and with iv Benadryl. I have a port and take iv Benadryl 4 times a day. I can function like a normal human most of the time! Every once in a while I’ll get a bit tired. If I don’t take these I will scratch myself until I bleed, especially in my sleep. It’s possible it doesn’t effect Abby to the point she’s sleeping from it. It’s obvious it effects her though because we can see the change in her behavior. I hate how they use it as well. I 100% believe big p gives her more than normal. And it really bothers me that they don’t take her to any doctor other than to get medication. She’s sick? Doesn’t go… they get her depo and her psych meds and that’s it. She needs a good physical and blood work. This girl should not be as pale as she is, especially living in Florida and spending time in the sun. And knowing her entire family gets dark in the sun, it’s not like they are all super pale and don’t tan.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.