Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If something does happen to Abbie when they aren't sober. She won't be able to tell anyone what happened to her. I think they should stay home when they are drinking and not drive. I also think one parent or maybe the better word is sperm donor not be drunk and be sober. So if something does happen the sober parent can put a stop to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Unbelievable.
Yep. Just when you get all puffed up thinking you are all great, wonderful, famous, beautiful, smart, etc. …some creepy guy is sitting is front of his computer in his mom’s basement “stimming” to your vlogs. Something for everyone I guess.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
If something does happen to Abbie when they aren't sober. She won't be able to tell anyone what happened to her. I think they should stay home when they are drinking and not drive. I also think one parent or maybe the better word is sperm donor not be drunk and be sober. So if something does happen the sober parent can put a stop to it.
This is how you know they both have a serious drinking problem. When it's not obvious that there needs to be one sober person at all times. A DUI would be the least horrible thing that could happen

Reactions: 20
First off, The sweater (most of Abbie's clothes) is so freaking ugly. WTH is that and where in the heck do they shop getting something that freaking tacky. I'm surprised she doesn't pick off all that stupid yarn fringe. How in the heck are they not concerned seeing this and knowing she has a huge hump on her back that is not normal for someone her age to have? Why are they not getting her help? They could pay someone to come 2-3 times a week that do PT therapy. My parent's friends had a kid on the spectrum with similar issues as ABbie. They made a freaking GYM for him. It didn't look like a typical gym because it was designed for him with all of his needs in mind. The PT that came was experienced in working with children on the spectrum and the strength and mobility after just a few months were amazing. This is NOT normal how they just ignore Abbie like this To me, this is abuse. I just don;t understand WTF is wrong with Asa and priscilla

Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 11.17.31 AM.png

Also, what is going on with Slimelife that P really doesn't do much with FB posts on Lipshit Mama? Is she still leveling up the pyramid, or is this a slow death? She use to post at least once a day, and now she goes a few days with nothing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
This is how you know they both have a serious drinking problem. When it's not obvious that there needs to be one sober person at all times. A DUI would be the least horrible thing that could happen
I hope they do get a dui. But not with Abbie in the car. Because with no one sober they will have to take her. Or at least here they would. Then cps (soon aps) will be involved at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
First off, The sweater (most of Abbie's clothes) is so freaking ugly. WTH is that and where in the heck do they shop getting something that freaking tacky. I'm surprised she doesn't pick off all that stupid yarn fringe. How in the heck are they not concerned seeing this and knowing she has a huge hump on her back that is not normal for someone her age to have? Why are they not getting her help? They could pay someone to come 2-3 times a week that do PT therapy. My parent's friends had a kid on the spectrum with similar issues as ABbie. They made a freaking GYM for him. It didn't look like a typical gym because it was designed for him with all of his needs in mind. The PT that came was experienced in working with children on the spectrum and the strength and mobility after just a few months were amazing. This is NOT normal how they just ignore Abbie like this To me, this is abuse. I just don;t understand WTF is wrong with Asa and priscilla

View attachment 1922059
Also, what is going on with Slimelife that P really doesn't do much with FB posts on Lipshit Mama? Is she still leveling up the pyramid, or is this a slow death? She use to post at least once a day, and now she goes a few days with nothing.
It's obvious slimelife is dying. When a huge number of top people leave like has happened it's a pretty quick fall for a mlm.

P just has no option but to ride the dead horse. She will have a hard time getting Abbies following to buy into another pyramid scheme. Would say no other company would want her but let's be real.... none of these mlms give a tit. They just want profit they don't care how or who works for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So anything out of the ordinary with Abbie, Assa parks it under "its a stim"??

She really could've had a crick in her neck, water or an ant in her ear or a headache!

As usual Assa knows best. NOT!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She is so smug in her stupid comments... there is a huge difference on "being on the internet" and being severely intellectually disabled and having your parents posting your most private moments everywhere...for profit and to pull people into her MLM scam.

The Massives telling people to "be better"..ie... let them scam/exploit Abbie in peace.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does Priscilla actually believe Abbie can consent? Can toddlers consent?
No... she doesn't. Neither does Ass.

They do not give a tit.

She is their property. They don't need consent. And she doesn't need respect or consideration.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Does Priscilla actually believe Abbie can consent? Can toddlers consent?
Toddlers might say it's ok because they think it's cool to be on camera but they aren't able to understand the negative effects of being on camera so they really can't consent even if they say it's ok to be filmed.
---

She is so smug in her stupid comments... there is a huge difference on "being on the internet" and being severely intellectually disabled and having your parents posting your most private moments everywhere...for profit and to pull people into her MLM scam.

The Massives telling people to "be better"..ie... let them scam/exploit Abbie in peace.
Abbie never asked to be on the internet her parents forced her to be on the internet to use as content for their videos.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

And the difference is Abbie herself isn't on the internet - THEY are using her likeness, image, life as content for THEM

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That witch. Whale, she has one thing right. Abbie is capable. Way more capable than she is. With the help of Papa Roach, Abbie has a following of her very own. Abbie draws her own crowd, for whatever reason people watch the vlogs. Pig will not ever be able to say as much. Let that sink in for a minute…Imagine having to poach your 17 yr old IDD daughters audience because you are so needy, self absorbed, money driven and cannot get the attention you so pathetically and desperately desire yourself. Pig will never be the person Abbie is, especially in the world of social media. Ha! 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I swear there has always been a creepy thing with Arseache and I wonder how long this pushing up to Abbie has been going on. Because, now they are not high functioning alcoholics like they were before the Moldy Manor, it seems like a lot more is coming to the surface.

Sorry for getting dark, I just worry for Abbie

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I went to the Dr today for an 'establishing patient' appointment. Something that I put off for a year. I didn't want to get weighed (which they didn't) so I kept changing my appointment. My triggers, I know. Anyway, they asked many questions about my history, family history, etc. The Dr. ordered an EKG (and also mentioned a Ctscan) for me since I'm a former smoker and also asked if I ever was bothered by swollen ankles (after he felt them). Whatever the ankle business means, I don't know. One thing, he was very happy (he said it multiple times) that I walk at least 30 minutes 5 times a week (even if its just in my house). He told me to keep that up.

My point is that if A&P went to the Dr. and if they took Abbie to the Dr., it would not be - 'oh, you're healthy, bye bye". The Dr. would do a complete workup and encourage them to diet and excercise. I am 30 years older than them, and I bet I'm in better physical health. Oh, and Abbie's doctor would want her on a diet and exercise regiment as well, and would check out the neck and posture.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I went to the Dr today for an 'establishing patient' appointment. Something that I put off for a year. I didn't want to get weighed (which they didn't) so I kept changing my appointment. My triggers, I know. Anyway, they asked many questions about my history, family history, etc. The Dr. ordered an EKG (and also mentioned a Ctscan) for me since I'm a former smoker and also asked if I ever was bothered by swollen ankles (after he felt them). Whatever the ankle business means, I don't know. One thing, he was very happy (he said it multiple times) that I walk at least 30 minutes 5 times a week (even if its just in my house). He told me to keep that up.

My point is that if A&P went to the Dr. and if they took Abbie to the Dr., it would not be - 'oh, you're healthy, bye bye". The Dr. would do a complete workup and encourage them to diet and excercise. I am 30 years older than them, and I bet I'm in better physical health. Oh, and Abbie's doctor would want her on a diet and exercise regiment as well, and would check out the neck and posture.
Which is exactly why it will never happen barring an emergency. I think her "white coat syndrome" is based solely on being so overweight and fear of condemnation. So hey, F them - stay away from the doctors who could help you and just eat and drink your way to a casket.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I swear there has always been a creepy thing with Arseache and I wonder how long this pushing up to Abbie has been going on. Because, now they are not high functioning alcoholics like they were before the Moldy Manor, it seems like a lot more is coming to the surface.

Sorry for getting dark, I just worry for Abbie
I've been thinking that as well. Something is just not right with him and the way he manipulates her. And the worst thing is Abbie can't say anuthing if people are abusing her.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
He's posted on her neck bending before. He's revisiting old material because he has nothing new.
@therealamylynn
Whale 🐳 see what you started!! 😁😁🥰

I watched the entire vlog and a few things jumped out at me. I hope this keeps all the Tattlers entertained for a bit!! 🤭😁😂😂

That vlog was from Sep 27, 2017.

What a difference (NOT) 5.5 years make! 🤔🤦‍♀️ The more things change, the more they stay the same!😁

Who knew how much seasonal decor would become such a huge part of their lives and vlogs once they moved. 🤦‍♀️😂😂
ASSadecor.jpg

I bet Big P did not allow ASSa to keep his prized wreath he made when they moved!! 🤔😂😂😂
ASSaswreath.jpg

Who are we kidding...Abbie always had dirty fingernails.:sick:
Abbieheadtilt3.0.jpg

I saved the biggest and best for last!
Big P had her surgery in 2019 and here she was in 2017 and again in 2022. I didn't feel like looking for a 2023 kitchen pic to use, so I grabbed this one from last year. I know she is slightly larger now, but this one works well. 😁

Everyone agrees that surgery was a waste of time and money, but it's still fun to compare pics. :ROFLMAO:😂😂
They seriously burn thru money like Big P goes thru cheese! 🧀
BigP2017&2022.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.