Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Medwaivers??? But I thought they don't believe in taking money from the government!

If you don't have an employer who offers insurance, you can buy through the health insurance marketplace established by the Affordable Care Act. I bought insurance through it when I worked freelance. You pay a premium just like you would for a plan through an employer...although the premium does tend to be much higher than what you'd pay for a similar plan through an employer, since you are covering the whole cost rather than splitting it with an employer. However, depending on your income, you are available for cost-sharing discounts financed by the government, as well as various refunds at tax time.

I'm sure the Maasses request to pay full price, and return those rebates right to the IRS though, since they don't believe in taking money from the government!
I am not as familiar with the heath insurance marketplace but I administer the healthcare through my employer. My son has his own business and does go through the marketplace and for him and his family, he pays about $2,500 per month in premiums and his deductible is $6000. It is very expensive. He is a high earner so he can afford it and wouldn't qualify for any discounts. I would imagine the Maassives are the same. My employer pays all of our deductible and 80% of the premiums so we have it pretty good. There is a limited number of insurance carriers in our region so we have to shop with those who participate in our area which makes it difficult to get real competitive pricing. Not to mention, depending on which group you fall into and how they calculate your premiums it can get very pricy.

Then again, as much of a cheapskate Asa is, I wouldn't put it past him to not buy healthcare insurance. That money could be better spent on date nights, Dunkin runs and new cars.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't think they have insurance at all. They never go to the doctor of any sort. Likely just pay out of pocket if they just have to. And then at a general care clinic I am sure.

Abbies health care is provided by the government.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ok Tattle sibs, I'm curious about something. Way back in their old rental home with their old furniture. All of a sudden they were able to spend money on her surgery, put money on a home and get a mortgage and start buying all the things. Where did this money come from? Cilla wasn't at the top of Slimelife back then. Any thoughts? Surely FA wasn't doing that well to generate that money was it?
This is a good question. I honestly bet it was Patreon money. I think there was a time around the end of 2019 when they were making six figures from Patreon alone. Their Patreon page used to show what their earnings were from it. Before they took it down it indicated they were approaching earning six figures, then it stopped showing earnings, then it was gone entirely. Because sympathetic people don't donate to families who are making a doctor's salary.

I think until 2019 the money was from the channel or Patreon and in 2020 it started to shift more towards Priscilla's sales. No matter where the stream comes from, it's all just different ways to get money by making your ID daughter work for you for free almost every day of her life for years while a minor.

What's sad is I think the first time they splurged was on Priscilla's weight loss surgery. They had finally found a way to capitalize on having a special needs daughter and what did they do when they suddenly had money to spend? Get a surgery to make Priscilla thinner, something she was perfectly capable of accomplishing herself at no cost. And even then she couldn't be bothered to put in even half the work, failed, and just shrugged and went back to being an even bigger glutton. Easy come, easy go. Their family motto the past 5 years.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
The thing with Abbie is that when the vlog started, she was a cute little girl who had bright eyes, was active and there was such hope to see her progress. Despite having much less money, she was dressedvery well and with so much more care. Now that she is on the verge or adulthood, Abbie looks dirty and feral and her parents dress her horribly. She has lost the spark in her eyes and is regressing. To watch the vlogs now, even for a humper, is depressing to see what they have done to this girl who had potential.
I can't agree more, with all you said. I suppose that is why I liked them so much at first before they were "Movin' on up to the East Side" 🤦‍♀️
They seemed to be different people back then, and clearly, Abbie was a much different kid then. She had a huge circle of people around her from therapies to school and her world was bigger. Her options to keep herself entertained were bigger and wow, what a difference a few years and in my opinion, neglect to a certain degree, make.
11223533_10200807851596349_8165814801590036726_n.jpg
12188923_10201182909572564_35744615903612047_n.jpg

For those of us who watched this family from the start, and who do not identify as Humpers, we have seen Abbie decline in every way possible in the past few years, which seemed to have started around 2020/2021 ish.
In this photo from 2019, Abbie looked much better than she does now. Not feral and unkept as she does these days, thru no fault of her own.
124342545_10208897779919501_1655548757930497486_n.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm reading that comment now and it's pissing me off. He's talking about how much work P put in for med waivers and respite and it's all about "stick to it ivness" and that there are similar programs in every state. Such bullshit. Hey Asshole, it doesn't matter how much I beg and plead, I can't make a respite person just appear. We've gone months without a person because the agency won't just send anyone to work with my kiddo. They have to be willing to deal with behaviors from what is now a 6ft adult male. And to think when he was a kid his behaviors were way worse. Plus, when we did have an aide in the home, they kept cancelling or something would come up. Eventually I said duck it and just took over myself-so I get paid to work 29 hours a week and I never bleeping cancel

People can't make staff just fall from the sky asshole. No amount of begging or demanding will make that happen. Medwaivers?? Yeah. Those waitlists are often YEARS long. Decades in some areas (including Florida)
Exactly. My son has been on all the waiting list since 2008. And we are still waiting.

---

You can get health insurance in the ACA market. They probably have a high deductible plan which covers A&P plus Isaiah Someone may know more than me about it. But A&P probably have insurance in the ACA market.
It's very costly. My husband was self employed in the past. We were two healthy adults about their age with no existing medical conditions. Our premiums weren't cheap. Not to mention our deductible was like 10k for the family. So we basically paid out of pocket for everything because we never met our deductible. I can't even imagine what their premiums would cost with their morbid obesity. 😬

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That looks like WLW!
@SCCOct66
Like step-father, like daughter!!🤔 :oops: I hate ripping on Wayne, but he has not set a good example now, has he? 🤔🤷‍♀️
Screenshot (9).png

Also when assa says she hasnt ran in years…she literally ran from them at the rv park to “join the parade”…
@letsgogirls
Yes, she did!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂 This was July 3, 2022.
Abbie took off...Big P took a step or two in her direction and then yelled for ASSa to help.
Before we knew it, Abbie was in the parade having the time of her life with ASSa, camera in hand chasing her while Big P was panting and bringing up the rear of the parade!!!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
RunAbbieRun2022.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I find it hard to believe that with all they have spent and continue to do so that they would have enough to start buying buy to rent properties.

Reactions: 13
I can't agree more, with all you said. I suppose that is why I liked them so much at first before they were "Movin' on up to the East Side" 🤦‍♀️
They seemed to be different people back then, and clearly, Abbie was a much different kid then. She had a huge circle of people around her from therapies to school and her world was bigger. Her options to keep herself entertained were bigger and wow, what a difference a few years and in my opinion, neglect to a certain degree, make.
View attachment 1919977View attachment 1919978

For those of us who watched this family from the start, and who do not identify as Humpers, we have seen Abbie decline in every way possible in the past few years, which seemed to have started around 2020/2021 ish.
In this photo from 2019, Abbie looked much better than she does now. Not feral and unkept as she does these days, thru no fault of her own.
View attachment 1919980
All of what you say is true. But just a caution to not forget what Abs was like, even back then. Stripping naked, smearing feces, holes in walls, eloping, etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Princess Piggy scratchy is missing watching her jags today?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There was nothing wrong with there old car at all they just what the best all the time with out giving there girl wants she need a good school or a transitional facility don't tell me there not a place like that I work at one and now there is they can do better for her but wanted do it as they are making money off her left and right what even get her hair cut do to the fact that they might have to send money on her it's sad and there son has no friends he's all alone it's sad they live off them all wish there was something someone could do for her but they can't step in for her or they wine of it I think pig dislike her daughter and only love the one it's sick to me and they both are wired as F.F

---

There was nothing wrong with there old car at all they just what the best all the time with out giving there girl wants she need a good school or a transitional facility don't tell me there not a place like that I work at one and now there is they can do better for her but wanted do it as they are making money off her left and right what even get her hair cut do to the fact that they might have to send money on her it's sad and there son has no friends he's all alone it's sad they live off them all wish there was something someone could do for her but they can't step in for her or they wine of it I think pig dislike her daughter and only love the one it's sick to me and they both are wired as F.F and I'm say there family out there just trying to get by right now it's not the time to go buy new thing they are the reason I can't stand people like that at all

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t hurt that the niners ran out of quarterbacks!!! Hoping for a bengals-eagles Super Bowl! Huge bengals fan! Time to beat the chiefs for the fourth time in a row to punch our ticket and get back to the Super Bowl!

Reactions: 5
I don't think they have insurance at all. They never go to the doctor of any sort. Likely just pay out of pocket if they just have to. And then at a general care clinic I am sure.

Abbies health care is provided by the government.
Yea I highly doubt they pay for insurance monthly, I think they pay out of pocket when necessary, like they did with big ps surgery. They obviously don’t give one duck about their health so they aren’t the type to go to a doctor unless someone’s about to drop dead. Even then it depends on who it is if they get treatment, assholes.

Reactions: 15
Yea I highly doubt they pay for insurance monthly, I think they pay out of pocket when necessary, like they did with big ps surgery. They obviously don’t give one duck about their health so they aren’t the type to go to a doctor unless someone’s about to drop dead. Even then it depends on who it is if they get treatment, assholes.
Sorry if this is a dumb question...

If you are deemed a caregiver for someone like Abbie, do you have show that you have medical coverage for yourself. I know it's personal choice and prerogative, but I'd think states would like to know parents of individuals like Abbie are making the best personal choices to best care for her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.