Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In case you guys missed it, these bastards actually bought the Grand Wagoneer while us peasants struggle to buy eggs and groceries. (Sorry my screenshot is not the greatest). They both are so obtuse. This vehicle starts at 75-80k. I hate them not because of their $ buts how they made it off of Abigail‘s back. And then that fat dick has the nerve to say Legos were expensive for Abbie. He would go to the Dollar Store & buy some offbrand ones. witch you just bought a 80k SUV. WELL wait, you know with them it probably has all the bells and whistles so you’re looking upwards of 100,000 or more possibly. 🤬🤬🤬

---

I'm sitting here thinking these two fouls have spent almost 200K on new vehicles in the past few years. It staggers the mind considering their income is a trendy thing. It's bleeping ridiculous.
The sad part is I feel like they have spent way more than that. Ass got a new truck, the RV, Isaiah’s truck and all the bells & whistles needed for the above. Add in this new Jeep Grand Wagoneer and they’re way over 300k.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hate how the humpers infantilize Abbie. Even though mentally a toddler and probably will be for life, they comment about how “adorable” she is. Here is a good comment from FB: “So cute!! When she gets excited, her whole body wiggles with joy!!” She is months from being 18 years old. She is not a newborn! And I honestly don’t see anything remotely cute about Abbie, except her dimples.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Assa left a comment on FB responding to someone who said they should start a Youtube channel for their autistic child. The reply is is pretty long. Maybe someone can upload it here, I would but can’t at the moment.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’d like to think it is my psychic ability, but the reality is they are just so predictable. 😁 I wonder if he ever reads tattle prior to a vlog release and is like…”tit…that is in tonights vlog!” 😂
Yes…Sandy just wandered out in the road. SMH You, my sweet friend, are absolutely right…GET THE HINT, PERCILLER!
😘❤😘
Sandy was trying to get that lady to take her home with her, bless her heart, she was trying to escape.

---

Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I keep my cars FOREVER. I always buy a good looking, new model but previously owned car and save huge that way. I have a 2000 Miata that I bought in 2002 and a 2015 Audi A5 that I bought in 2019. The Audi replaced my 2003 Acura RSX that could have gone longer, but the Audi was a good price and a stick shift, which is rare to find. I'll never understand the waste of constantly buying brand new cars. It's financial madness.
Do you have a dream car?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
In case you guys missed it, these bastards actually bought the Grand Wagoneer while us peasants struggle to buy eggs and groceries. (Sorry my screenshot is not the greatest). They both are so obtuse. This vehicle starts at 75-80k. I hate them not because of their $ buts how they made it off of Abigail‘s back. And then that fat dick has the nerve to say Legos were expensive for Abbie. He would go to the Dollar Store & buy some offbrand ones. witch you just bought a 80k SUV. WELL wait, you know with them it probably has all the bells and whistles so you’re looking upwards of 100,000 or more possibly. 🤬🤬🤬

---

The sad part is I feel like they have spent way more than that. Ass got a new truck, the RV, Isaiah’s truck and all the bells & whistles needed for the above. Add in this new Jeep Grand Wagoneer and they’re way over 300k.
I did the math recently and they've spent (or borrowed) about $1.3 million in the past 5 years just on big ticket items. Obviously not surprising as they spent about $800k in houses.

$567k new house
$210k Isaiah's house
$100k SelfieWRLD
$100k Grand Wagoneer
$50k RV
$60k Asa's truck
$30k kitchen renovation
$30k Chevrolet Traverse
$25k Isaiah's truck (idk, just guessing)
$14k Weight Loss Surgery

Those are just guesstimates and there's obviously more but I don't want to think about it atm.

The point is that they clearly do not give a tit about Abbie's future. One cannot possibly believe otherwise, it's just too obvious. In order to think they care you'd have to believe either that they've made like...$6 million in the past 5 years and put $3-4 million away for her while only spending a "modest" $1.3 million on themselves, or....honestly that is the only possible way a person could think that, and even then it doesn't reflect well on them because they need more than $3-4 million for her and their income is not reliable, steady, or long-term. So they'd still be gambling with her money by saying, "It's worth risking her having budget care so we can drive around in luxury vehicles and remodel our home over and over and over with the money we make by making her, a nonverbal ID girl, work for us for free."

If we assume that the Maasses have actually made something like $6 million in just 5 years, that STILL does not justify that level of spending given the situation with Abbie. They actually do need to worry about things like, you know, retirement for themselves, medical expenses for themselves at the end of their lives, the in-home care they will almost certainly require as well as Abbie when they're older, the housekeeping they'll require, property maintenance, property taxes, an exponentially more expensive new luxury vehicle every six months, perhaps leaving some money for their son. (I know they won't leave any for Asa's other daughter so that's a non-issue for these turds.) And to even be able to pocket $6 million they'd have to be making...like $10 million to cover the taxes. To say nothing of the fact that there are inheritance taxes to think of and taxes on withdrawals from investments, etc.

And it's so irritating watching them act like....relieved, that Abbie supposedly likes this car. Like the video they posted earlier where they were like, "Abbie's in our life, so it's important she likes the car. So we TOOK HER TO A SHOWROOM and had her sit in a $75k car so we would know if she would like the $100k one we're actually going to get." So freaking obnoxious. It's a $100k car. Do you honestly think that they make $100k cars which an ID person is going to sit in and say, "No, this is not good enough for me, I do not like it. Let's go back to the Chevrolet dealership, daddy, and I will be much happier with a car a third this price." What do they think they are doing to $100k cars which might not be satisfactory to ANYBODY? It's not like they charge you three times as much so you can be uncomfortable.

Abbie's going to duck that car up. Wasn't in it 3 minutes and she's about to destroy the seat belt. Perforated leather seats and she'll be puking, leaking through her diapers, and on a good day just destroying it with rocking.

I hate saying I hate people, but.....I strongly dislike these people.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Did anyone else hear Asa say that the little red refrigerator from SW, that they used during the power outage, is already dead... I swear they go through so many refrigerators because Priscilla cannot stop over buying food. Refrigerators can last a long time, when they have proper air flow but when you block that by overpacking them, they will die very quickly... One day, someone has got to say something to them (or maybe they will read it here.. Asa, please put your foot down on the over purchasing of food! It is ridiculous and is just going to get more and more costly!)..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sandy was trying to get that lady to take her home with her, bless her heart, she was trying to escape.

---

Do you have a dream car?
That was a cry for mercy from Sandy!!

I don't have a dream car. I love the cars that I have and I wouldn't trade them in for newer models. I only drive two doors with a stick and those are difficult to find these days! I always find it a waste of a fun and safe driving experience when a car is automatic. It is also a great deterrant for theft because most people don't know how to drive them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok Tattle sibs, I'm curious about something. Way back in their old rental home with their old furniture. All of a sudden they were able to spend money on her surgery, put money on a home and get a mortgage and start buying all the things. Where did this money come from? Cilla wasn't at the top of Slimelife back then. Any thoughts? Surely FA wasn't doing that well to generate that money was it?

Reactions: 18
So they said they traded in her car for basically full value and put that towards her new vehicle but in the vlog today they were “selling” her car even though she already had her new one and was in Georgia. Whenever i traded in my car to put towards a new one the dealership didnt let me keep it for a few days it was a then and there situation. Also when assa says she hasnt ran in years…she literally ran from them at the rv park to “join the parade”…hes such a loser and always needing to be the best “i dont know how he doesnt see me im in the biggest blackest truck on the road”…okay then mr im compensating for everything i am not 😂 also i would pay good money to watch assa try and climb in and out of his truck like the toddler man he is hahaha
This one?

Ok Tattle sibs, I'm curious about something. Way back in their old rental home with their old furniture. All of a sudden they were able to spend money on her surgery, put money on a home and get a mortgage and start buying all the things. Where did this money come from? Cilla wasn't at the top of Slimelife back then. Any thoughts? Surely FA wasn't doing that well to generate that money was it?
It was definitely from Youtube and Facebook but then Priscilla got a lot of revenue from Slimelife by recruiting FA fans.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I did the math recently and they've spent (or borrowed) about $1.3 million in the past 5 years just on big ticket items. Obviously not surprising as they spent about $800k in houses.

$567k new house
$210k Isaiah's house
$100k SelfieWRLD
$100k Grand Wagoneer
$50k RV
$60k Asa's truck
$30k kitchen renovation
$30k Chevrolet Traverse
$14k Weight Loss Surgery

Those are just guesstimates and there's obviously more but I don't want to think about it atm.
Don't forget takeout/delivery 10-15 times per week on average judging by what we see on the vlogs.
I ordered from a local Chinese place this week that had a buy one get one special, plus I had a $10 off coupon. This is a basic strip mall restaurant, not somewhere fancy. We got 4 dinners and 2 wonton soups for 2 adults & 2 kids - before sale & coupon it was $78 and change!!

Even if they only drop $50 per meal for 3, cuz you know they don't clip coupons or use the McDonald's app for deals, they're spending $500-750 per week on the low end. That's minimum $26,000 per year, but in reality double that, on restaurant food and drink. They order in mountains of food, they go on constant "dates" without Abbie where they order mountains of food and multiple cocktails. FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR on restaurant food and drink. The downpayment for a house. Purchasing a new vehicle outright. Four years of tuition at many state universities. They spend enough money every year just on restaurant food and drink to equal or exceed the ENTIRE ANNUAL INCOME of half of the people in this country.

Just the restaurants. That doesn't count the groceries or the Dunkin trips.

---

That was definitely Youtube income. That was the high point of their channel, the last year or so in the rental. He legitimately was bringing in some good money at the time, and that carried through for a few months into Mold Manor.
By dumb luck, Priscilla got in early on an MLM and had the rabid FA channel audience to poach as customers and downline. When FA revenue started to fade as viewers got grossed out by their tacky excess once in their new home the Slimelife hose picked up the slack and kept the funds coming.

Next comes the fun part. The Slimelife hose is drying up and FA is all but dead.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Don't forget takeout/delivery 10-15 times per week on average judging by what we see on the vlogs.
I ordered from a local Chinese place this week that had a buy one get one special, plus I had a $10 off coupon. This is a basic strip mall restaurant, not somewhere fancy. We got 4 dinners and 2 wonton soups for 2 adults & 2 kids - before sale & coupon it was $78 and change!!

Even if they only drop $50 per meal for 3, cuz you know they don't clip coupons or use the McDonald's app for deals, they're spending $500-750 per week on the low end. That's minimum $26,000 per year, but in reality double that, on restaurant food and drink. They order in mountains of food, they go on constant "dates" without Abbie where they order mountains of food and multiple cocktails. FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR on restaurant food and drink. The downpayment for a house. Purchasing a new vehicle outright. Four years of tuition at many state universities. They spend enough money every year just on restaurant food and drink to equal or exceed the ENTIRE ANNUAL INCOME of half of the people in this country.

Just the restaurants. That doesn't count the groceries or the Dunkin trips.

---

That was definitely Youtube income. That was the high point of their channel, the last year or so in the rental. He legitimately was bringing in some good money at the time, and that carried through for a few months into Mold Manor.
By dumb luck, Priscilla got in early on an MLM and had the rabid FA channel audience to poach as customers and downline. When FA revenue started to fade as viewers got grossed out by their tacky excess once in their new home the Slimelife hose picked up the slack and kept the funds coming.

Next comes the fun part. The Slimelife hose is drying up and FA is all but dead.
Don’t forget they thought SelfieWorld was going to be another stream of income but they obviously lost money there and now it’s closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

$567k new house
$210k Isaiah's house
$100k SelfieWRLD
$100k Grand Wagoneer
$50k RV
$60k Asa's truck
$30k kitchen renovation
$30k Chevrolet Traverse
$14k Weight Loss Surgery

The point is that they clearly do not give a tit about Abbie's future. One cannot possibly believe otherwise, it's just too obvious. In order to think they care you'd have to believe either that they've made like...$6 million in the past 5 years and put $3-4 million away for her while only spending a "modest" $1.3 million on themselves, or....honestly that is the only possible way a person could think that, and even then it doesn't reflect well on them because they need more than $3-4 million for her and their income is not reliable, steady, or long-term. So they'd still be gambling with her money by saying, "It's worth risking her having budget care so we can drive around in luxury vehicles and remodel our home over and over and over with the money we make by making her, a nonverbal ID girl, work for us for free."

If we assume that the Maasses have actually made something like $6 million in just 5 years, that STILL does not justify that level of spending given the situation with Abbie. They actually do need to worry about things like, you know, retirement for themselves, medical expenses for themselves at the end of their lives, the in-home care they will almost certainly require as well as Abbie when they're older, the housekeeping they'll require, property maintenance, property taxes, an exponentially more expensive new luxury vehicle every six months, perhaps leaving some money for their son. (I know they won't leave any for Asa's other daughter so that's a non-issue for these turds.) And to even be able to pocket $6 million they'd have to be making...like $10 million to cover the taxes. To say nothing of the fact that there are inheritance taxes to think of and taxes on withdrawals from investments, etc.

And it's so irritating watching them act like....relieved, that Abbie supposedly likes this car. Like the video they posted earlier where they were like, "Abbie's in our life, so it's important she likes the car. So we TOOK HER TO A SHOWROOM and had her sit in a $75k car so we would know if she would like the $100k one we're actually going to get." So freaking obnoxious. It's a $100k car. Do you honestly think that they make $100k cars which an ID person is going to sit in and say, "No, this is not good enough for me, I do not like it. Let's go back to the Chevrolet dealership, daddy, and I will be much happier with a car a third this price." What do they think they are doing to $100k cars which might not be satisfactory to ANYBODY? It's not like they charge you three times as much so you can be uncomfortable.

Abbie's going to duck that car up. Wasn't in it 3 minutes and she's about to destroy the seat belt. Perforated leather seats and she'll be puking, leaking through her diapers, and on a good day just destroying it with rocking.

I hate saying I hate people, but.....I strongly dislike these people.
Yeah, it’d be interesting to do a total of their monthly/yearly expenditures. There’s the boat they bought too plus it’s monthly storage. And I believe they have maid service and pool cleaning service which each one can be $100-300 per cleaning. Same with upkeep of their property: mowing, bush trimming, leaf removal…..all that gets expensive. And Cilla’s nails and hair services….the hair coloring alone is probably around $200 for long hair low lights and high lights. And she is constantly buying new clothes for herself for her various events she attends and because she outgrows her old clothes. Yep, they make money and they spend it. Living high on the hog as they say.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This one?

It was definitely from Youtube and Facebook but then Priscilla got a lot of revenue from Slimelife by recruiting FA fans.
I have a daughter in Real Estate and I couldn'tbelieve that a 'youtuber' could qualify for any kind of loan for 500k..she said they definately can and she had just sold one to a gamer. She said 'very expensive'

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Add in paying for everything for Isaiah (food, clothes, fun) he doesn't make a dime on his own. Yes, these 2 make sickening money in a sickening way, but they spend it as fast as they get it. The only thing is their fad source of income will stop but the upkeep on their current lifestyle never will. Also. I feel Asa is too arrogant and the windfall came too quick for them to have been that smart with investments. That kind of thing takes time, patience, experience, trial and error. He'll let his narcissism get in his own way. Sleaze attract sleaze and I'm sure the shady types of money people smell these porkers a million miles away. Ass isn't the only grifter in this world, and when you're talking 7-8 figure incomes the slime balls will prey on these 2 degenerates. I'm sure they are being taken somehow, just as bad as they take from the humpers. And they deserve every second.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn’t he buy some rental properties along the way also? Someone here (I’m sorry I cannot remember who) also showed that they’d already paid down their mortgage on the manor quite a bit. I wonder if they own the condo, truck, and RV outright.

Reactions: 10
I was discussing their income with my husband over coffee this morning. He brought up a few thought provoking points. What happens if something happens to their daughter. She's the reason for their channel. What happens if something happens to the husband? She (meaning Cilla) has no tech understanding and would flounder with her "business". Or what happens if she has a major medical event since she's so obese? She's a heart attack waiting to happen.

Looks like their entire income is relevent to two things. Their daughter and their health. And their daughter isn't a cute little girl anymore. He said it's just a matter of time for the downfall. Between Abbie aging out of FA and their health imploding the business.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.