Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie has multiple family members in the area so she would most likely be placed in temporary kinship care for the night, should anything serious happen...like A&P getting injured, or being so fall-down drunk that they were assessed as being unable to care for their child. But let's be real here. These are two white people who are currently riding high in the upper middle class. They have no history of DUI as far as we know...even the actual criminal history they do have is minimal and far in the past. Cilla would let the waterworks flow as soon as they got pulled over...Ass would feed them the "I swear Officer, we just had a few drinks and we thought we were fine to drive, we feel so awful for unknowingly putting out child in danger" line. They would definitely play the ol' Autism Parents card. As long as Ass behaved himself, there's a good chance they would just get a nice ride in the back of a cop car. Abbie would be dropped off at home with her brother, or another family member...she wouldn't be carted away to foster care.
I had an acquaintance who was driving under the influence with her children. Officers removed the children. Sure her husband was contacted but he had to go pick them up from the station. Never said she would go to foster care.

You never really know what an officer will do. Personally rolling that dice is stupid.

Worse is people who drive even a little impaired are more a danger to others than themselves. An accident would probably be more likely than them being pulled over.

Reactions: 17
Abbie has multiple family members in the area so she would most likely be placed in temporary kinship care for the night, should anything serious happen...like A&P getting injured, or being so fall-down drunk that they were assessed as being unable to care for their child. But let's be real here. These are two white people who are currently riding high in the upper middle class. They have no history of DUI as far as we know...even the actual criminal history they do have is minimal and far in the past. Cilla would let the waterworks flow as soon as they got pulled over...Ass would feed them the "I swear Officer, we just had a few drinks and we thought we were fine to drive, we feel so awful for unknowingly putting out child in danger" line. They would definitely play the ol' Autism Parents card. As long as Ass behaved himself, there's a good chance they would just get a nice ride in the back of a cop car. Abbie would be dropped off at home with her brother, or another family member...she wouldn't be carted away to foster care.
If anything, an officer would go harder with a child/vulnerable person in a car driven by a drunk.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ahhhh tit🐽😂🐽

Have not watched yet, but y’all enjoy!
Sheeth a big girl with her big girl OFFITH.... I miss my peeps... is that why the pig hasn't been doing lives? Until her big office reveal.... Ugh.. Pig has another "work trip"..omg.. coming my way (Texas)...
to San Antonio...

She isnt a boot kind a gal... do they make boots for the morbidly obese?

Pig watching a murder trial.. how can a man do something so bad to his family....pig says. Wellll.. there are people that willl exploit a severely ID daughter... for money.. so I suppose... anything is possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sheeth a big girl with her big girl OFFITH.... I miss my peeps... is that why the pig hasn't been doing lives? Until her big office reveal.... Ugh.. Pig has another "work trip"..omg.. coming my way (Texas)...
to San Antonio...

She isnt a boot kind a gal... do they make boots for the morbidly obese?

Pig watching a murder trial.. how can a man do something so bad to his family....pig says. Wellll.. there are people that willl exploit a severely ID daughter... for money.. so I suppose... anything is possible.
And then after San Antonio she just booked a trip to Dominican Republic. So yall sign up for $20.23 to keep these trips coming for her!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
There isn't a cowboy hat on this earth big enough for her fat head.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Catching up after three funerals in three days in three states. Lots of miles covered through the Midwest snow and ice storms. Checked in with Tattle while unwinding late each night. You all are ancestry Tattle Super Sleuths! I was impressed with the deep digs into Piggy’s family history, and the laughs over her hotel bathroom livestream. Bravo!

AssA attempting to get Abbie to clear the dining table was not handled in a constructive manner. The shoving match of plates and serving dishes was ridiculous. Model the behavior you want to see and clear the table with her! And his constant blathering, “You help out around here. Let’s go!” And especially grinding, “I’m the Dad and I said do this. It needs to happen because I said so. There are no free rides.” What an Ass!

02EC8BC5-44A6-4544-8421-47DD8B23172D.jpeg

Big P’s first live in her unfinished office and makeup sanctuary. Declaring, “I missed you guys.” And admitting that her upline or SL corporate said she was living small with her business. Oh my goodness. And telling her audience she was so into trials. “I love that stuff!” Yes, with no respect or decorum for those murdered.

The unfinished makeup studio. “The wall is not orange, it’s coral!” Minutes later, “The wall is not orange, it’s peach!” The inspiration? A touristy Florida pillow with oranges on it. Ha!

And she kept rolling over her tent dress. But it has pockets!

7789DE5C-CE56-4321-80CD-D3D6502A5646.jpeg

Yep, Big P…the wall is orange! I bet AssA is going to have to repaint it soon.

The gang missed her lives, or at least Sweet Girl.

398EE778-5964-41B3-B31B-623BD43CCB5E.jpeg
805D16D2-438A-4BA9-8589-9EDF8C2FBD2D.jpeg

0CAE35C4-C3FE-47C7-A241-A7EFAB59A56F.jpeg

Welcome back, Sir Cindy! We missed you.

I was under the impression that she chose GB’s old room so she wouldn’t have interruptions during her lives. So why did she leave the door open. The cat came in and out twice. AssA came in and out a couple times and loitered. Big P even asked him to sing SlimeLife’s praises so she could down some more liquid courage. He even brought someone into the doorway during the live. I assume it was Kylie for Monday’s “girls’ night.” Good for Summer, she has Monday night classes this term!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20230130_174429_Facebook.jpg

His man card is lost somewhere in that top knot.

Did you hear how pissed she got when people asked about Abbie?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I find it interesting that both their work environments match their relationship to Abbie. Assa and Abbie are now downstairs in the old office together (for work and school) which is fitting since he is the main caretaker and P's new office is upstairs far far away from her daughter. No surprise there......

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.