Fathering Autism #145 Asa Claims Abbie Can Read and Big P’s Decorating Makes My Eyes Bleed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Piggy's behavior was very strange. Piggy acted meek and childish when telling Asa that she didn't want to deliver the cards to the neighbors. Piggy's baby talk makes me so uncomfortable. To see a grown woman behave like that makes me feel like I'm watching a movie about someone in an old-time insane asylum. Happy Hanukkah! Let's do this celebration!
I think Pig only likes social events when she is in control. Outside of her slimelife bubble and in the real world, she feels deeply insecure and is a socially awkward, bumbling fool. The whole "Priscilla loves to make friends with everyone" is just an act with her. She hates herself deep down, as evidenced by the fact that she constantly self-harms through eating and drinking to excess. She is the type of dumb idiot that, when faced with the truth, she doubles down and buries her head even further. Stubborn fat old bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks like Asa's drywall patch isn't working so well. I didn't screenshot it, but poor ABbie is now close to having a double chin that shows. I know Priscilla will reg-edit Abbie's pics, but how can they not see how large she is getting? Even with Asa's shirt on, the shirt shows the outline of how huge her lower body is. Maybe it keeps shocking me because of the editing that does, so when we see a true glimpse of Asa, Abbie, and Priscilla it seems shocking. The look on Isaiah's face when he sees all the food that Piggy made. Even if it's for the three of them, it was a ton of food. They make me feel full after watching the vlogs.

Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 6.23.34 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Isaiah is not enamored with the idea of family pajamas. I don’t blame him! I think he was a little surprised at the amount of food she served. She also asked him “where’s your booty?”

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The chicken parmesan looked soggy and overly smothered in cheese. Isaiah did not seem happy with all that food. It was 8:30 on the VLOG when she was cooking..imagine what time they actually ate.. very late to be having such a heavy meal. Abbie probably ate 2 meals.. I doubt if she just watched them eat.

Asshat is proud when Abbie says wrestle, sit, bathroom, music..he doesn't realize..non of those are related..she is scrolling through signs..which means she doesn't know any of them..not the meaning behind them. He tells Abbie to "stop sassing him".. I'm sure the humps love stuff like that.

How many times do we need to see them get Abbie all hyped up because Isaiah is coming home..but then see that she obviously could care less.

I think Pig only likes social events when she is in control. Outside of her slimelife bubble and in the real world, she feels deeply insecure and is a socially awkward, bumbling fool. The whole "Priscilla loves to make friends with everyone" is just an act with her. She hates herself deep down, as evidenced by the fact that she constantly self-harms through eating and drinking to excess. She is the type of dumb idiot that, when faced with the truth, she doubles down and buries her head even further. Stubborn fat old bleep.
Exactly.. I think its the same with Asshat..he is only comfortable in the situation where he is in control. Pig is probably not as social as Asshat tries to paint her out to be... maybe when they are all love bombing her like they do in slime..but not equal footing with non slime or non youtube people. I also think she is extremely insecure.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Monkey & Wow.....Thank you!!!!!!

When Big P tries that tomato....omg did yall see her chomping away with her mouth oprn...I mean standing in the kitchen looking directly into the camera and chewing with open mouth....does she not know or care

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
New video
My gosh. Look at that heavy meal at 8:30/9:00. Why couldn't they just do the chicken parm with a salad? They didn't need pasta and 6 bread sticks. Poor Isaiah is going to beef up once he is home for good but I did notice that he was a little fiesty about the jammies.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy Hanukkah!! I have that same kitchen table.
I went back to look at the table...I used to have that table ! I used it in the breakfast nook untill I thought I wanted a square table. Ass me how easy it is to find large square tableclothes. I gave up, I make due with oblong and 2 sides are always too short.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They have fixated on the fact she is almost and 18 yo woman. They fail to accept her body maybe that but her mind is like a toddler. It’s really very sad that they can’t meet her where she is at and give her the toys and sensory items she craves.
No idea why this posted. 🤷‍♀️
it was just here and I couldn't get rid of it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went back to look at the table...I used to have that table ! I used it in the breakfast nook untill I thought I wanted a square table. Ass me how easy it is to find large square tableclothes. I gave up, I make due with oblong and 2 sides are always too short.
I use it as a dining table, TV watching table, breakfast nook table, etc. We donated our real dining room table since there is just us two. Most of the time we eat in the living room in front of the TV. Not fancy people are we! 😅

Reactions: 22
Asswipe made a feeble attempt to discipline Abbie regarding taking the sofa apart & she literally laughed in his face! They have never made any effort to teach her right from wrong even in a simple basic way. Now they have to live with the consequences of their terrible parenting & I’m loving it! Also, not a vegetable in sight at the late night dinner. Does she think pasta is a side dish?

• Haha
  • Sick
Fat duck Priscilla sounded all indignant and annoyed that Abbie was getting a hug from Isaiah. Did you hear her say ‘Can I get a hug from him first?’ What the duck is wrong with this woman? The way she treats Isaiah is so different to how she is with Abbie and her behaviour around him is abnormal at times.
It did make me laugh when Isaiah looked in horror at the muck she served. He’s clearly well aware that his parents eat unhealthy and has managed to lose the weight he gained in the past. It’s going to be hard for him to keep that weight off though, once he moves back. However, he’s capable at making his own choices about food and exercise unlike his sister, who’s destined to a life of eating takeaway junk and the occasional home cooked meal fried in butter and smothered in cheese.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Sorry Ass but this vlog is just BORING.
Every single vlog contains at least one meal.
And GB grates on me.

• Heart
I loved it when Isaiah tried on his pj's and said " Why are they so big?"
Well, because your parents are huge. And believe it or not, they still want YOU to be huge.

And seriously- P didnt put any ornaments on the TV room tree, because GB wasnt there?
Demanding her hug before anyone else. Interrupting their conversation when he was going to sit with Abbie.
"Can we show him the foyer first?" She is one fucked up woman.
Imagine driving 7 or 8 hours, then instead of decompressing, walk into nothing but demands. "Eat this huge meal at 9 pm! Hug me! Try these on! Look at the tree! Look at the foyer! Look at the cat!" My god!

I still cant stand GB, but he is clearly getting tired of her treating him like an infant. The food, the tree, the pj's- he was none too pleased about any of it.
It may take a while, but I predict before he's 30, GB is gonna snap.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I have a feeling that once Isaiah finishes life in Boone, he won’t be living with his parents for long. I think he will want to get his own place and hopefully a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m catching up on the weekend vlogs. They are mumbly mouth drunk every time. How Abbie hasn’t escaped is a miracle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a feeling that once Isaiah finishes life in Boone, he won’t be living with his parents for long. I think he will want to get his own place and hopefully a job.
I hope so, but Im afraid that after they add the bathroom and kitchenette to the shack, it will be held over him.
P will try to have him stay there until he marries. And he'll have zero privacy- they will be watching him come and go and know his every move.
He wont even be able to have an adult dating life. No having someone over to Netflix and chill. They will be in his face non-stop, and I'm sure they'll encourage Abbie to bust in on him all the time as well.
"Oh sorry guys! Abbie knew brother was home and wanted to wrestle!" :sick: :sick:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope so, but Im afraid that after they add the bathroom and kitchenette to the shack, it will be held over him.
P will try to have him stay there until he marries. And he'll have zero privacy- they will be watching him come and go and know his every move.
He wont even be able to have an adult dating life. No having someone over to Netflix and chill. They will be in his face non-stop, and I'm sure they'll encourage Abbie to bust in on him all the time as well.
"Oh sorry guys! Abbie knew brother was home and wanted to wrestle!" :sick: :sick:
Unfortunately, your assessment is probably spot on. If I could advise him, I would tell him to save money (work) and get the hell out - now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Priscilla used her baby voice when inviting the neighbors and complained she felt insecure because the neighbors were on their turf. I am not even sure what she meant since all she was doing was dropping off invites. She is an odd ball and her wanting to be accepted paralyses her unless she can control and manipulate her audience. She loves doing lives because she is in control of when it starts and when it ends. But her food addiction is an indication of all of her insecurities she holds deep inside of her. Having people in the neighborhood over opens her up to the unknown so she will be in overdrive of portraying herself as the belle of the ball. Of course, she'll have Candy Hog there to make sure no one gives Priscilla the side eye or laughs at her weird ass daughter. The whole family needs to be in Ripley's believe it or Not!!!

I wish there was a way to invite their neighbors to Tattle 🤣 :m 🤣 :m
Do you think they hired a company that does heavy duty deep cleaning (times 5)? It is hard to mask urine or other bodily function smells!! Once they open the door, I bet it smacks you right in the face and then who would want to eat or drink anything they are serving...BARF!!! :sick:

Fat duck Priscilla sounded all indignant and annoyed that Abbie was getting a hug from Isaiah. Did you hear her say ‘Can I get a hug from him first?’ What the duck is wrong with this woman? The way she treats Isaiah is so different to how she is with Abbie and her behaviour around him is abnormal at times.
It did make me laugh when Isaiah looked in horror at the muck she served. He’s clearly well aware that his parents eat unhealthy and has managed to lose the weight he gained in the past. It’s going to be hard for him to keep that weight off though, once he moves back. However, he’s capable at making his own choices about food and exercise unlike his sister, who’s destined to a life of eating takeaway junk and the occasional home cooked meal fried in butter and smothered in cheese.
It is repulsive the amount of food they guzzle down. Douche Boy will gain the weight back, he is scared to hurt mommies feelings, she will cry about how he rejected her cooking and she is losing him...etc!! If anything, they are pathetic and predictable!! I personally can't wait until he gets a girlfriend (if any girl ever would be interested in that), ole' piggy pig, will view her as a threat and 1. the girlfriend will bail or 2. standup to piggy poo!! Can you imagine her as a monster-in-law...shivers just ran down my spine!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.