Fathering Autism #145 Asa Claims Abbie Can Read and Big P’s Decorating Makes My Eyes Bleed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas to You. 🎄 A big THANK YOU & CONGRATULATIONS to @Monkey1651 for a perfect and hilarious title to keep us snarking along. Please give our fellow Tattler some love!❤❤❤
1671341348344.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks for the new thread! Priscilla's Christmas junk-a-thon always makes me think of this video:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You would think a convicted criminal like assa would know florida is a 2 party consent state. Unless he told his neighbors he was recording their voices (on his stupid little clip on mic) he is breaking the law. Its wire tapping and the fact he is bold enough to do it on the persons property is insane. Also the first neighbor they went to is directly across from their house… its been years since they moved there and they dont know the people who border her property!?! If all your neighbors get together and you dont that means theyre avoiding you 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
i find it wired that they have people sending them pic of them i must be the only one how get so wired about this creepy wired out about it and they have no friends so the neighbor are the one they what to come be there neighbor or something going down and they need back up it a little wired to me i now my neighbor may not talk to them but now them its all wired to me and golden boy not home yet is if i were him i would not come home to that crazy house what they are doing to his sister is not right and now they have people sending them pic of them too crazy and scary too

Reactions: 10
Great tile monkey1651 and a big thank you to WowMeowMeowWow for all you do for us!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Monkey & Wow.....Thank you!!!!!!

When Big P tries that tomato....omg did yall see her chomping away with her mouth oprn...I mean standing in the kitchen looking directly into the camera and chewing with open mouth....does she not know or care

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Thoughts on the vlog.

Asshat has the caption “She has social anxiety?” on the thumbnail with a screenshot of him and Abbie but in the actual vlog, it is Princess God-Cilla with the social anxiety. Asshat always denies click-baiting whenever he’s called out on it but it is exactly what he does. The thumbnails are fabricated and misleading most of the time. The caption says one thing but was actually referring to something else. He uses a screenshot of something that you only saw for 1 – 2 seconds in the vlog. He can try to bullshit all he wants, he click baits and he knows it.

P says Asshat is looking so handsome…. :sick::sick:🤮🤮

Asshat says he loves that Abbie is dressed like P. That is NOT a compliment. Dressing like P means dressing in clothes that are ill-fitting and extremely unflattering. Pants that are 3 sizes too small, tops that nip in and flare out in the wrong places. Often times with a pattern that makes your eyes bleed. Besides, a teenager shouldn’t be dressed up like their mom anyway. Unless they’re recreating how their mom dressed when she was their age. Even then, that can be seriously questionable. Lol

Of course Abbie was stimming with the invitations. She was also stimming A LOT with the sand when they were making those paper lanterns. But please, Assa, Priscilla, (Cilla especially) tell us how Abbie just doesn’t have any interest in sensory items anymore. Keep telling us how she’s grown out of playing with those sorts of things as she tries to stim with any piece of paper of plastic that she can find. Tell us how having a sensory room would be a total waste of time, money and space in the home. 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Thoughts on the vlog.

Asshat has the caption “She has social anxiety?” on the thumbnail with a screenshot of him and Abbie but in the actual vlog, it is Princess God-Cilla with the social anxiety. Asshat always denies click-baiting whenever he’s called out on it but it is exactly what he does. The thumbnails are fabricated and misleading most of the time. The caption says one thing but was actually referring to something else. He uses a screenshot of something that you only saw for 1 – 2 seconds in the vlog. He can try to bullshit all he wants, he click baits and he knows it.

P says Asshat is looking so handsome…. :sick::sick:🤮🤮

Asshat says he loves that Abbie is dressed like P. That is NOT a compliment. Dressing like P means dressing in clothes that are ill-fitting and extremely unflattering. Pants that are 3 sizes too small, tops that nip in and flare out in the wrong places. Often times with a pattern that makes your eyes bleed. Besides, a teenager shouldn’t be dressed up like their mom anyway. Unless they’re recreating how their mom dressed when she was their age. Even then, that can be seriously questionable. Lol

Of course Abbie was stimming with the invitations. She was also stimming A LOT with the sand when they were making those paper lanterns. But please, Assa, Priscilla, (Cilla especially) tell us how Abbie just doesn’t have any interest in sensory items anymore. Keep telling us how she’s grown out of playing with those sorts of things as she tries to stim with any piece of paper of plastic that she can find. Tell us how having a sensory room would be a total waste of time, money and space in the home. 🙄🙄🙄
They have fixated on the fact she is almost and 18 yo woman. They fail to accept her body maybe that but her mind is like a toddler. It’s really very sad that they can’t meet her where she is at and give her the toys and sensory items she craves.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So glad you guys liked my title! This latest vlog. I lasted about 2 minutes. I lost it at him telling Abby how beautiful she was, dressed like her mom in the “pretty blouse”! What man calls their kid’s shirt a blouse? Also who finds big p’s clothes attractive. It just gave me a gross feeling hearing him say how beautiful she looked just like her mom,

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
P does NOT have social anxiety. Please. This is a woman who loves being the center of attention everywhere they go. Why does she even need to go door to door to invite people? Don't they have a neighborhood FB page? We do. It's a lovely way to find out things. Plus, I have at least two of my immediate neighbors on my own FB.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So glad you guys liked my title! This latest vlog. I lasted about 2 minutes. I lost it at him telling Abby how beautiful she was, dressed like her mom in the “pretty blouse”! What man calls their kid’s shirt a blouse? Also who finds big p’s clothes attractive. It just gave me a gross feeling hearing him say how beautiful she looked just like her mom,
P almost sounded slightly offended to the comparison. She is that embarrassed of Abbie that she wants no comparisons made.

P does NOT have social anxiety. Please. This is a woman who loves being the center of attention everywhere they go. Why does she even need to go door to door to invite people? Don't they have a neighborhood FB page? We do. It's a lovely way to find out things. Plus, I have at least two of my immediate neighbors on my own FB.
I might have missed this. Is the open house a SL event?

Reactions: 19
P almost sounded slightly offended to the comparison. She is that embarrassed of Abbie that she wants no comparisons made.

He gives off some odd vibes for sure and that's not the first time he's referred to Abbie as beautiful, stroking her hair and other things that are just off. He says things to Abbie that a man says to his wife or girlfriend.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Exactly - that’s what the neighborhood FB are for. Communicating. He’s just desperate for content. My immediate neighbors are on the FB page as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

It's a come and eat our fatty food enveloped in butter party, watch the sideshow of the lumpy people wobbling around their mansion floorboards a creaking, see the tacky decor with new fence panelling up the staircase and the picture frames with no pictures, see the dogs locked out by the pool with pleading faces at the french doors....p.s. please don't ask P to leave the kitchen area because there are four steps which leave her huffing and puffing. RSVP !!! (it'll be a 'no way' for most of them) 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Happy Hanukkah to those of us who celebrate! I’m cheating this year, I have a battery operated Menorah!
We are having my sister, her husband and their daughter over at my house tonight to celebrate Hanukkah. We are eating dinner at our house and we bought Hanukkah cookies for dessert.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My neighborhood is kind of social. People are cordial and they will say hello and some will stop to talk but it's small talk nothing personal that we talk about. Things have changed a lot from years back. I remember when i was a kid everyone knew each other and watched out for each others kids. As a kid you could go into any home to play with their kids. My mother would have neighbors over for coffee just to chit chat and she would go to others homes for coffee too.

One thing that always stayed with me was we had a neighbor whose son had severe cerebral palsy. He was non verbal and could walk but with great difficulty. My mother would go over once a week with other women to help move his limbs as he laid on a table, for exercise and to keep his muscles from getting contractures. That was about the height of physical therapy people got back then. His parents were not rich by any means but they did whatever they could to help him including asking others if they would help. These people would have sold their souls to help their son and material things meant nothing to them. They actually sold their car and took public transportation for years so they could buy things he needed and not spend it on gas and insurance and repairs. As a happy ending this couple received a blessing later in life, in their mid forties giving birth to a healthy baby girl who was 17 years younger than her brother!

It makes me think how far we have come, so much help available now for disabled children. Asa and P have so much available to them for Abbie and yet they choose to focus more on being social and popular and having the best of things.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She just wants to show off her house...and get accolades from her neighbors. Period.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.