Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Could they possibly be away from their daughter any MORE??!! Isaiah is back in town and back on diaper duty. These people suck. 🤨😡
I personally dont have an issue with them having a life outside of Abbie. Just because you have a disabled child doesnt mean you need to be at their side 24/7 your entire life.

What I do have an issue with is that we know they get these breaks all the time because they flaunt them, which is so gross knowing so many parents get no breaks at all. :mad: :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 42

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Ok, I know Im late and you've all covered this, but I cant help but chime in.
SO...lemme see if I have this straight. Asa gets his ass ripped on all platforms because of his family bathroom/ able bodied rant.
He has no real rebuttal, and even his little "apology" video didnt help.
So then he decides to use the "Abbie is an attractive female who gets gawked at all the time, so she cant go into the Mens room" argument.

Did I follow this correctly? Because heres the thing.
If going to the bathroom is always such an issue, then leave her at home. Quit worrying about content, and leave her with your lazy fucking wife.
And anyone who looks at Abbie can see she is special needs, sorry. No one is openly ogling the uncombed, honking, hunched girl in the backpack being led around by her parents. And frankly its sick. Thats their "heartache". That Abbies not ever going to be coveted in the traditional sense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Mommatwin87

I find it so funny that she is crying out for people to mind their business about her weight (medical issue) but they have NO problem shouting Abbies medical issues from the roof top…..and yet she can not say a thing to them. Nasty ass people. It makes me so angry.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

RocketQueen

VIP Member
He is such an Ass talking on and on about family restrooms. You never know what is going on with people and why they used the family restroom. He probably went in there to change Abbie's full diaper.. and left it a mess for the next poor person.... its always be a nice person when its something someone else can do better.... but I very much doubt he is a "nice person" or cares much what others might need.

Question for you Asshat.. when you change Abbie's full diaper in the family restroom... what do you do with the diaper contents? Put them in the trash so everyone can experience it until they change the trash the next day?
Amen!! How does HE determine who is "able bodied" and who is not? By looking? Can he tell who may have a colostomy bag, or other drain?
Incontinence? IBS? Simply ill at that moment? Because someone walks in and toilets without someone to assist, that means they dont "need' the family restroom?? I hope someone calls him out in his comments for being so stupid and thinking all disabilities can be "seen".
And PS- If Abbie cannot be trusted to toilet alone without someone beside her, she wont be working at a coffee shop or bakery anytime soon.
Asshole!! :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Priscilla used her baby voice when inviting the neighbors and complained she felt insecure because the neighbors were on their turf. I am not even sure what she meant since all she was doing was dropping off invites. She is an odd ball and her wanting to be accepted paralyses her unless she can control and manipulate her audience. She loves doing lives because she is in control of when it starts and when it ends. But her food addiction is an indication of all of her insecurities she holds deep inside of her. Having people in the neighborhood over opens her up to the unknown so she will be in overdrive of portraying herself as the belle of the ball. Of course, she'll have Candy Hog there to make sure no one gives Priscilla the side eye or laughs at her weird ass daughter. The whole family needs to be in Ripley's believe it or Not!!!

I wish there was a way to invite their neighbors to Tattle 🤣 :m 🤣 :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Wonder whats happening at the manor this evening? Probably left over neighborhood party food, and P and her Angel Boy making Rolo pretzels and Christmas crack. Because yeah, thats what all 21 year old young men long to do on Christmas break.

Tomorrow will be the same shit she makes every year. Blackened ham. Twelve cheese macaroni. Corn casserole, Sweet potatoes with marshmallows. Nine cheese potatoes. Some sad ass token broccoli and rolls.
Asa may also fry another turkey, just because he and GB were orgasmic last time.

Wayne will arrive in his blue shirt and try not to slide out of all the chairs while Candy Lorraine pumps up P's ego on the perfect meal.
Bruce and Donna may be there, possibly wearing one of their hippie/biker/aging rockstar outfits, quietly keeping it real in that faux ritzy atmosphere P wants so badly.
Abbie will be wearing either the green or black Little House on the Prairie dress, Isaiah in his wrinkled khakis and button down.
Asa will also be wearing one of his untucked, straining buttoned shirts, while P will be in her finest Tinkerhog robe and cardboard earrings.

I'm curious to see how accurate I'll be! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Hey y'all!

The 'rona got me, guys. It got all of us (again) but whew....I got to have a nice little hospital stay. It was not fun.
Back in October we all got RSV. It sucked, but on top of the expected suck it also re-kickstarted my childhood asthma. I had it bad as a kid but outgrew it by my early 20s; it only cropped back up briefly a couple times since - swine flu in '09, flu A in '18, covid last year, then RSV this year.
This round of covid knocked me on my ass, and my asthma got away from me. I couldn't maintain it at home so I had to go get it maintained inpatient.
Fortunately no pneumonia, and I only needed nebulizers and the boring old O2 mask for a few days. I'm home. Managed to get the Christmas tree up over the course of a few days between naps, eternally grateful to past-me that I start Christmas shopping in August so my kids have gifts ready to go. Also my younger kid's school arranged for a grocery delivery of quick meals and all the fixins for Christmas dinner so all I need to do is throw a ham in the oven this weekend.

Seriously, fuck this virus. Ugh.
I have a pulmonologist again and have to carry around inhalers and worry about my stupid peak flow and this sucks.

I’m probably the minority here that believes Abbie is truly a product of how she was raised by Assa and Priscilla. I don’t believe they have taught her anything significant. They are narcissist who make everything about them. They do not follow through on anything. I don’t believe that her capabilities are extremely high but I also don’t think she’s just a mindless person who is going to sit there and rock all day.

I have seen Abbie do things in the background like walk straight to the sink, grabbed a cup get water out of the faucet. I would never imagine by the things they show that she would be able to do something like that. I’ve also seen her actually navigate her iPad. Sometimes they show it upside down but I believe that’s because she may not fully be into it, but I believe if she was actually taught how to use it she could have some understanding of it. I don’t really think she’s completely gone, I just think that the way her parents have raised her made her lack certain capabilities.
💯 ☝

She never would have graduated high school or held a typical job or anything, but those miserable fucks completely ruined any hope Abbie had for any sort of function.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 9.47.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 9.47.33 PM.png

Well, I know what Asshat HASN'T been doing... He hasn't been following up with his lawyer about the car accident. Yesterday, a motion to compel was issued against them in the case and the Plaintiff's attorney is pushing for a court date....
I wouldn't expect any less, for Asa to try and use Abbie's homeschooling and care, to try and get out of attending the court hearing but I hope the Plaintiff's attorney has done her job and brings up that Priscilla works a MLM and from home, so Abbie can have daily care by her...
It would just be karma to see Priscilla having to do daily care giving for Abbie, because Asa has to attend court.

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Did y'all notice when they went to Emily & Crystal's to drop off their invite, Crystal barely even looked up from what she was doing? Dear Santa, please let not one single person show up for their stupid "drop in".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Wasn’t sure if I saw this or not on here.
Bitch hasn't crossed the threshold of any doctor since her last check in from her surgery. No way he knows she's gained every bit and more back. Try again Piggy.
ETA: Hey guys, this is NOT Priscilla. Nice Try Ass...

• Haha
  • Heart

Mommatwin87

No one is checking Abbie out. Anyone can tell immediately that she has special needs. THEY make her look this way…despite them not wanting to chop her hair. She looks feral and looks like she has poor hygiene to no fault of her own. No young man is going to look at that and think man that is what I want. That post was so cringe.

• Heart

HoneySweet

So she is saying the channel isn't about weight loss but SHE put it on video!! SHE made it an issue when "she wanted" to. Now she says she doesn't have to talk about it. (because she failed?) Seems like she does things when it convenient for her. You can bet if she had slimmed down to 145 pounds we would be hearing about her miraculous weight loss every single video!!!

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
That bitch just did a live while driving in the car asking for help to re-rank as an Executive Director. The title to her live is "Can you help me". She has 36 hours for her team to sell $14k.
This is the most bizarre MLM sales tactic, to me. Why are you asking me to "help" do your job? Do I get a portion of your paycheck for chipping in? Are you gonna come to work and help me pull meds and dress wounds? Does this tactic ever work for normal people who don't have an army of humpers?

• Heart
  • Haha

Monkey1651

VIP Member
So glad you guys liked my title! This latest vlog. I lasted about 2 minutes. I lost it at him telling Abby how beautiful she was, dressed like her mom in the “pretty blouse”! What man calls their kid’s shirt a blouse? Also who finds big p’s clothes attractive. It just gave me a gross feeling hearing him say how beautiful she looked just like her mom,

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34