Fathering Autism #145 Asa Claims Abbie Can Read and Big P’s Decorating Makes My Eyes Bleed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could they possibly be away from their daughter any MORE??!! Isaiah is back in town and back on diaper duty. These people suck. 🤨😡
I personally dont have an issue with them having a life outside of Abbie. Just because you have a disabled child doesnt mean you need to be at their side 24/7 your entire life.

What I do have an issue with is that we know they get these breaks all the time because they flaunt them, which is so gross knowing so many parents get no breaks at all. :mad: :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 42
P does NOT have social anxiety. Please. This is a woman who loves being the center of attention everywhere they go. Why does she even need to go door to door to invite people? Don't they have a neighborhood FB page? We do. It's a lovely way to find out things. Plus, I have at least two of my immediate neighbors on my own FB.
That was weird she didn't want to go, with that being said, this is not both "dropping in" to meet people. These fat fools are so narcissistic, it is about showing off her model home and her fabulous decorating skills (total sarcasm), but I think she is dying to try to show off to the neighbors...IMO.

She just wants to show off her house...and get accolades from her neighbors. Period.
I just posted this same sentiment, I should have kept reading LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Priscilla used her baby voice when inviting the neighbors and complained she felt insecure because the neighbors were on their turf. I am not even sure what she meant since all she was doing was dropping off invites. She is an odd ball and her wanting to be accepted paralyses her unless she can control and manipulate her audience. She loves doing lives because she is in control of when it starts and when it ends. But her food addiction is an indication of all of her insecurities she holds deep inside of her. Having people in the neighborhood over opens her up to the unknown so she will be in overdrive of portraying herself as the belle of the ball. Of course, she'll have Candy Hog there to make sure no one gives Priscilla the side eye or laughs at her weird ass daughter. The whole family needs to be in Ripley's believe it or Not!!!

I wish there was a way to invite their neighbors to Tattle 🤣 :m 🤣 :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Priscilla used her baby voice when inviting the neighbors and complained she felt insecure because the neighbors were on their turf. I am not even sure what she meant since all she was doing was dropping off invites. She is an odd ball and her wanting to be accepted paralyses her unless she can control and manipulate her audience. She loves doing lives because she is in control of when it starts and when it ends. But her food addiction is an indication of all of her insecurities she holds deep inside of her. Having people in the neighborhood over opens her up to the unknown so she will be in overdrive of portraying herself as the belle of the ball. Of course, she'll have Candy Hog there to make sure no one gives Priscilla the side eye or laughs at her weird ass daughter. The whole family needs to be in Ripley's believe it or Not!!!

I wish there was a way to invite their neighbors to Tattle 🤣 :m 🤣 :m
I agree with the Tattle friend who said that Summer will probably be over to wrangle or Abbie will be at a “girls outing”. Dogs will probably be at doggie day care.

Reactions: 28
I like my neighbors just fine, we've lived here a lot of years with the same neighbors but there isn't any I would invite over for an Open House.. I'm missing something. They have nothing in common with the people that live near them, the neighbors are probably decent human beings, and the Massasses are slimeballs.

• Haha
I like my neighbors just fine, we've lived here a lot of years with the same neighbors but there isn't any I would invite over for an Open House.. I'm missing something. They have nothing in common with the people that live near them, the neighbors are probably decent human beings, and the Massasses are slimeballs.
Same. I've been in my house for almost 9 years, and I'm only friends with one neighbor. He's an amazing elderly man whose lived in his home for 50 years. He's like a grandfather to my kids and grandkids, and we spend a lot of time with him. Other than that, it's a casual wave to the others.

Reactions: 20
Social anxiety my ass! 😂 Honestly, I feel like she was just saying that to get out of walking. But Atha! I am tho nervouth! 🐴💩 You could hear her huffing, puffing and trying to catch her breath when she was behind the camera. No doubt the cart will be utilized to deliver the rest of the invitations to the neighbors pretending not to be home. LOL! Ol’ Tink doesn’t want to exert any energy, but when it is time to try and cover that gunt for the camera, she becomes the fastest pig alive.
@cucumber her chomping on that tomato…you could hear her smacking while chawing away…she is of the undomesticated variety.
1671395609129.gif

Didn’t work by the way. Better luck next time! 🐽wee🐽
24AF9117-FEE5-4AF9-82A0-EF0F6F1F3ECC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
He gives off some odd vibes for sure and that's not the first time he's referred to Abbie as beautiful, stroking her hair and other things that are just off. He says things to Abbie that a man says to his wife or girlfriend.
With this in mind, it's even more weird that he is completely ok with doing most of her personal care. IF he was doing anything to sweet girl, Pig is the type of mother to turn a blind eye and bury her head in the sand. Her default mode when confronted with something that makes her uncomfortable is straight up denial, and she copes by binge eating, shopping and drinking.

Social anxiety my ass! 😂 Honestly, I feel like she was just saying that to get out of walking. But Atha! I am tho nervouth! 🐴💩 You could hear her huffing, puffing and trying to catch her breath when she was behind the camera. No doubt the cart will be utilized to deliver the rest of the invitations to the neighbors pretending not to be home. LOL! Ol’ Tink doesn’t want to exert any energy, but when it is time to try and cover that gunt for the camera, she becomes the fastest pig alive.
@cucumber her chomping on that tomato…you could hear her smacking while chawing away…she is of the undomesticated variety.
View attachment 1816724
View attachment 1816731
LMFAO! My first thought was "that fat witch doesn't want to pump those stumps". I bet she was all "Athaaa, what about my plantar fascitith"

• Haha
  • Sick
I’ll have been in my home 9 years come this Tuesday. The neighbors directly across from us have been great neighbors since we moved here. The male in the house has helped with snow blowing and fixing my lawn mower. his wife and I constantly play words with friends against each other. The family next to them, the guy went to school with my wife. The family next to us I try not to engage with as he seems to have anger issues and his children are not well behaved (they spend more time at their mothers house which is fine with me). On the other side is a rental (3rd family in 3 yrs) the young family seems nice and I actually talk to the guy. My 12 yr old is a social butterfly (unlike me) and plays with all the kids in the neighborhood

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's a come and eat our fatty food enveloped in butter party, watch the sideshow of the lumpy people wobbling around their mansion floorboards a creaking, see the tacky decor with new fence panelling up the staircase and the picture frames with no pictures, see the dogs locked out by the pool with pleading faces at the french doors....p.s. please don't ask P to leave the kitchen area because there are four steps which leave her huffing and puffing. RSVP !!! (it'll be a 'no way' for most of them) 🥳
Who the hell would actually EAT anything from that house?

We are having my sister, her husband and their daughter over at my house tonight to celebrate Hanukkah. We are eating dinner at our house and we bought Hanukkah cookies for dessert.
Happy Hanukkah to you and all our Jewish Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1816724
View attachment 1816731
You're RIGHT!!!!
You could actually HEAR her smacking!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
P does NOT have social anxiety. Please. This is a woman who loves being the center of attention everywhere they go. Why does she even need to go door to door to invite people? Don't they have a neighborhood FB page? We do. It's a lovely way to find out things. Plus, I have at least two of my immediate neighbors on my own FB.
She didn’t want to go because she knew she’d be huffing and puffing. Her breathing was so loud!

• Haha
  • Sad
I thought Piggy's behavior was very strange. Piggy acted meek and childish when telling Asa that she didn't want to deliver the cards to the neighbors. Piggy's baby talk makes me so uncomfortable. To see a grown woman behave like that makes me feel like I'm watching a movie about someone in an old-time insane asylum. Happy Hanukkah! Let's do this celebration!

• Heart
  • Haha
Could they possibly be away from their daughter any MORE??!! Isaiah is back in town and back on diaper duty. These people suck. 🤨😡
Where he admitted he hates people and is antisocial and he's an introvert all if this going out and about constantly is because SHE wants to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
AssA was such a grumpy Gus in that last video. Rude to Big P and Abbie. And he is waddling as much as CillaMe is. It was interesting thst Big P didn’t want to eat that tiny tomato without washing it, noting it was dirty. Yet she rubs her snout and touches her hair and face while she prepares food. And as much time as we spend in their kitchen, we never see anyone washing their hands.

Thanks to @Monkey1651 and @WowMeowMeowWow for kicking off the new thread! This one’s for you:

B6D02FA2-994E-4E3B-85F8-461C0447BB54.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
You would think a convicted criminal like assa would know florida is a 2 party consent state. Unless he told his neighbors he was recording their voices (on his stupid little clip on mic) he is breaking the law. Its wire tapping and the fact he is bold enough to do it on the persons property is insane. Also the first neighbor they went to is directly across from their house… its been years since they moved there and they dont know the people who border her property!?! If all your neighbors get together and you dont that means theyre avoiding you 😂

Convicted criminal???? Do tell!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.