Fathering Autism #145 Asa Claims Abbie Can Read and Big P’s Decorating Makes My Eyes Bleed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #146 Asa’s packing heat, Piggy loves her meat

I can't wait to see photos of her meeting her leader Pinky. That should be interesting.

View attachment 1844720View attachment 1844722
What the hell is she wearing? Is that a fanny pack? Ripped shirt? And holy hell is she bloated!

View attachment 1844706View attachment 1844709View attachment 1844711
whew that last pic of Piggy - a literal foreshadowing of Abbie’s future. Looks just like her face!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
God this is disgusting. How classy. How dainty.
What a southern belle. And on camera! What grown ass woman wipes her nose on her sleeve!?
All jokes aside... what's the deal with the constant one wiling snd scratching? Like what in the actual duck

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
All jokes aside... what's the deal with the constant one wiling snd scratching? Like what in the actual duck
I really believe that she is allergic to something in the SL crap that she uses, especially the make up. Every time she puts it on, it is like a magnet for her to scratch at her nose. You can have allergies without being totally blown up or having massive rashes but this could also be the reason she doesn't wear makeup that often too. She could know that she has an allergy but can't claim that she does, for fear of loosing all her business. Plus, she has to show wearing it to important events. SL is her bread and butter. She will ride that dying ship all the way to the grave.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don't believe he does either...he's too much of a weenie.
I agree. I think he wanted to just put it out there since his intersection of the house was given away. A concealed carrier does NOT announce it on the internet. My husband is law enforcement and ALWAYS carries even to cvs but hes never announced it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
On the gun issue, I will say, he is a flipping fool for telling people this. It isn't information that needed to be shared with anyone.
I grew up in the south, pro-gun family. I learned to shoot squirrels out of our pecan trees, allowing the barrel of the rifle to sit on the porch rail because I was too small to hold the other end. I was the best shot of my family and dreamed for the day to become a sharp shooter.
Life gets in the way, parents refused to allow me to sign up at 17 for the military, etc. I carried for a long time but once I had kids, I put my guns under lock and keys and they have stayed here.
I would challenge Asa every day of the week to a shoot match. I can already tell that he doesn't even know how to hold a stance, when shooting. So, it wouldn't be hard. I guarantee he taught GB too. Which means they make a fool out of themselves at the shooting range, in front of others that know what they are actually doing...

As far as him carrying, I would have a huge issue with it, as his first concern should be on protecting and keeping Abbie safe and he cannot do that, with a gun in his hand. Abbie is a live trigger and needs someone with both hands free and full body, to protect, guide, instruct, etc. Like I said, we all know Priscilla would run for her own life and be d@**ed if anything happened to Abbie. It is a reason my guns are up.
I couldn't protect my kids and get my gun and use it, at the same time. Protecting a child with special needs, isn't like protecting a NT child that will follow orders and what you say the first time, in stressful situations. It is almost the opposite and they won't listen or cannot follow through because of the stressful situation. I have my dedication to my kids and their safety comes first and is paramount. If they got a hold of my gun, for any reason, that would kill me. Mine are much higher functioning than Abbie too but we have only very minimally approached gun safety with them because of infatuations that those topics can have.

I am all for guns but when dealing with hands that are already full, you really have to put it into perspective of, "what can this person really do, under this stressful of a situation and is having a gun going to be a good thing or a bad thing? Are they going to be able to actual control the situation and use the weapon? and if not, could the weapon be turned around and used against them?" Sadly, in Asa's situation, I could actually see the later being done and that is what would really scare everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly and that poor me photo with the boy talking about boys looking at Abbie before they realize. Come on dude really, if you catch anyone looking at Abbie like that there’s your red flag warning for a creep. I don’t believe for one second normal teenage boys mistake her as being normal. He sees kids with autism who are so much more high functioning than Abbie and jumps on to any bandwagon he can find to lessen the ID component. I repeat no teenage boy is looking at Abbie like that come on Asa you can do better than that. What’s he doing fishing for compliments for her, wanting people to look see how great she looks. These people are sick freaks.
Yet they are okay with those counselors pawing at her,especially Guermo or however you spell his name. So they cannot look;but its okay to touch…got it A🤢

The enormous sense of entitlement this entire family has knows no bounds. I find it humorous that Moobie Dick sticks his fat hoof in his sausage smoker just 24 hours after he and his mini-me blabbed on and on about their Wiki pages. While I do not think he planned this whole debacle, it comes as no surprise that he would take the opportunity to present Pig as the voice of reason in his “To be clear…what I meant to say is …blah blah” video. What is next? Are we getting to a point where we hear one of them say,
”Don’t you know who I am?” “I am a Maassive…my typical teen never waits to have her diaper changed!”
A public restroom, is a f’ing PUBLIC restroom. Waiting…exercising patience…is part of the human experience…for most anyways. 🐽
It may be vulgar or inappropriate;but the only saying that comes to mind when I think of those two is the best part of them ran down their mothers leg…both A & P are just gross human beings who lack common sense and humility.

Asa did a short reel claiming "baking has always been their favorite activity together". WHAT?!? When the Maass family was at the Wee family's house Piggy said she never did that with ABbie because of the mess. Why can't you ever tell the truth, Asa?

View attachment 1836310
Remember when he had P “bake” with Abbie lasy year( or year before) around 9pm and P did not want to do it…the look she gave A would of made a normal person drop right on the spot.. then Abbie went for it and made a mess by grabbing what wss in the bowl. I think Summer was there as well… P was pissed😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
On the gun issue, I will say, he is a flipping fool for telling people this. It isn't information that needed to be shared with anyone.
I grew up in the south, pro-gun family. I learned to shoot squirrels out of our pecan trees, allowing the barrel of the rifle to sit on the porch rail because I was too small to hold the other end. I was the best shot of my family and dreamed for the day to become a sharp shooter.
Life gets in the way, parents refused to allow me to sign up at 17 for the military, etc. I carried for a long time but once I had kids, I put my guns under lock and keys and they have stayed here.
I would challenge Asa every day of the week to a shoot match. I can already tell that he doesn't even know how to hold a stance, when shooting. So, it wouldn't be hard. I guarantee he taught GB too. Which means they make a fool out of themselves at the shooting range, in front of others that know what they are actually doing...

As far as him carrying, I would have a huge issue with it, as his first concern should be on protecting and keeping Abbie safe and he cannot do that, with a gun in his hand. Abbie is a live trigger and needs someone with both hands free and full body, to protect, guide, instruct, etc. Like I said, we all know Priscilla would run for her own life and be d@**ed if anything happened to Abbie. It is a reason my guns are up.
I couldn't protect my kids and get my gun and use it, at the same time. Protecting a child with special needs, isn't like protecting a NT child that will follow orders and what you say the first time, in stressful situations. It is almost the opposite and they won't listen or cannot follow through because of the stressful situation. I have my dedication to my kids and their safety comes first and is paramount. If they got a hold of my gun, for any reason, that would kill me. Mine are much higher functioning than Abbie too but we have only very minimally approached gun safety with them because of infatuations that those topics can have.

I am all for guns but when dealing with hands that are already full, you really have to put it into perspective of, "what can this person really do, under this stressful of a situation and is having a gun going to be a good thing or a bad thing? Are they going to be able to actual control the situation and use the weapon? and if not, could the weapon be turned around and used against them?" Sadly, in Asa's situation, I could actually see the later being done and that is what would really scare everyone.
Not real “concealed” now that he has told the whole internet. Not too wise Asa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m no shrinking violet but Jesus. (I’m 5’10” & 200#). Working on losing this 20 lbs leftover from Covid and the holidays🤣). The size of P’s legs needs to be on National Geographic or the Guinness book of world records. I just returned from my doctor at the above height & weight and 48 yrs old. Now with elevated cholesterol and borderline diabetes. My autistic twin boys are 8yo & I’ve already made tons of lifestyle changes. They are both ridiculous. I really believe if something tragic happened to Abbie that they (especially P) would be relieved & think now we can live our lives. Selfish Bastards🤬🤬🤬
BF322C18-AD0B-4D78-A319-1ABE7311F487.jpeg
1774423C-371F-4BBF-9A35-DFC6C662A00B.jpeg
We were in Boston on the 22nd for a Bruins game and this family of extremely large people sat in front of us. They barely fit in the seats, if someone needed to get to their seats they ALL had to get up and walk to the aisle since no one could get past them the normal way. We were one row from the penalty box…
All I could think of was how in the world can P fit anywhere…she is bigger than she was before WLS surgery.

Please tell me he got her trying to get off that ferry or whatever it is they ride around in…the footage he got of her one year when she was literally stuck😂😂😂 and tried laughing it off in her Disney Goofy laugh

With tomorrow being NYE, I have a number of burning questions:

1. How many sharkcooterwheeeeeeeeee boards and beige food choices with orange coloured dips will Cilldebeast have?
2. Will Golden Boy leave the teat and go out with people his own age, even if it is with creepy G and the rest of the gaggle of misfits?
3. Will Dummer ring in the New Year with Massholes?
4. Will Candy Cane and Wide Load Wayne ring in the New Year with the Maassholes and will WLW be able to stay up that late?
5. Will Lurch and Angry Elf be able to avoid contact with the Maassholes tomorrow?
6. Will Cilldebeast break out a new, festive 96" x 48" table cloth to wear as clothing?
7. Have any of the neighbours reciprocated and invited the Maassholes to their NYE celebrations?
8. How many fake whhheeeeeewhoooooooos will we hear in their NYE vlog?
I read that like the old Batman (Adam West,Burt Ward)episodes when they would end the show

Mother of the year! :rolleyes: Abbie had no idea why she was scared, she simply reacted to Big P's sudden movement or screaming or whatever she did.

I had these images saved in the vault! This is the same morbidly obese woman who is afraid of a toad. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1843306View attachment 1843307
THIS IS WHY PEOPLE STARE!!!!!😂😂

I really believe that she is allergic to something in the SL crap that she uses, especially the make up. Every time she puts it on, it is like a magnet for her to scratch at her nose. You can have allergies without being totally blown up or having massive rashes but this could also be the reason she doesn't wear makeup that often too. She could know that she has an allergy but can't claim that she does, for fear of loosing all her business. Plus, she has to show wearing it to important events. SL is her bread and butter. She will ride that dying ship all the way to the grave.
It’s probably mold that is all over that house. They have had so many leaks,plus the humidity in Jacksonville wouldn’t help much, as well as the musty laundry room. The house is old and we know its not thoroughly or properly cleaned on a regular basis. Lets not forget the cat & dogs which lead to dander.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The Hambeasts make me so angry and disgusted.
So sorry your refrigerator went out and it ruined Christmas…..NOT
In Buffalo NY, a couple lost power to their home. Their one year old son was on a ventilator. They kept him alive by manually bagging him for TWO DAYS until help finally arrived.
This witch doesn’t care about nothing but FOOD, MONEY and ATTENTION.
She cried a few times because her perfect Christmas was ruined.
What was ruined? It all had to do with FOOD.
Ass couldn’t make the traditional Christmas Morning Ass Bake. Too bleeping bad.
Refrigerator went out. Well luckily they had a spare fridge from their failed business. And they have a bleeping generator.
She couldn’t make her hundreds of dollars worth of prime rib. Boo bleeping hoo.
Yes, I’m in a mood! Lol
Here is the whiny, fake, attention seeking bleep during Christmas!
And Happy New Year my tattle friends.
May your new year be filled with your loved ones and happiness.

Screenshot_20221228-192507-120~4.png

Screenshot_20230101-030750-296~4.png

Screenshot_20230101-031255-176~3.png

Screenshot_20230101-031542-513~3.png

Screenshot_20221228-182757-937~2.png

Screenshot_20230101-032038-441~2.png

Screenshot_20230101-032154-243~2.png

Screenshot_20230101-032326-496~2.png

Screenshot_20230101-033141-942~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He’s the guy with the gun under his drivers seat kind of concealed. If tit hits the fan in Walmart asa won’t be the guy to hide behind 💯
I thought the same exact thing. 😂 Gun under the seat, magazine in the console of the truck. Moobie is more your pepper spray variety of self defense, and even then he is likely to hit Pig with the spicy stream instead of his intended target. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey Guyth! New Year…New Thread. We have a winner! @Hotographer512 has taken the vote by storm. 🥳🥳
Shall we?
❤😻❤
6B619DEA-1015-4F67-AF7E-B2EC8C7299FB.jpeg

❤❤❤Tattle On New Years Lovelies!❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.