Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Srsmom

VIP Member
An honest angle. Tell me you don’t really love and respect your sow pig wife without telling me you don’t really love and respect your sow pig wife. 🐷🤢
CC219A02-0461-455A-A670-F6607DD8285B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Bogey

VIP Member
Wow... people actually came over to the house!... But are they REALLY friends?? Actual genuine friends???

Hmmmm.... not convinced...
I was thinking they were grubhub employees they just paid to come in the house for a couple minutes.

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
I always thought that when you brag or harp on something, ie, our friends, we have so many friends, we hung out with our friends, we are so tired because we were out with our friends, they’ve been our friends for so long, friends we call aunt and uncle, blah blah blah…omg, it more than likely isn’t the truth. Stop it already! Big P also likes to brag that their house is over a hundred years old. SO? It’s not historic. The city didn’t award you a plaque, did they? The town I live in has many historic homes that are recognized, not by the homeowner, you idiot, but by the county. Also annoying is that she complains that she’s so tired because they are so busy having contractors in their home, staying up late with friends watching football, working (haha), decorating, closing SW…they like to brag about it all like they are the only ones who have a lot going on. We ALL do…they are no different. It’s called life!
Exactly... Also all the bragging about Abbie progressing...without actually showing progression. If she was actually progressing he would be showing it..you know he ALWAYS has cameras on her and we see the best of the best that he can cobble together. You know she is not progressing based on what we see..what he shows...and also with how he is trying so hard to convince that she is progressing.

And the house.. does not give off a "historic" vibe. They have done too many cheap upgrades and the house has lost any historic vibe it may have had at one time. Makes me wonder what it used to look like??

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
@WowMeowMeowWow
I agree with you 110%!!! Like him or not, ASSa is the glue that holds it all together.

I'm glad you mentioned all of this. 😻When I made this pic the other day I played around with a few different images of his face and after doing this particular one I almost felt bad for him 🤦‍♀️ but then I snapped out of it quickly!! While making the pic I wanted him to be smaller in size to her making him appear weaker while showing her dominating him, his life, his entire existence, and when I saw this expression, I grabbed a screenshot, and damn, it was the perfect one to complete the idea behind this pic.

In all reality, this more than likely sums up his life with Big P. We know how she treats Abbie and I would imagine life behind the scenes for ASSa is not much better.

Again, not feeling sorry for him, but she does have him by the balls, literally! :unsure:🤷‍♀️😂😂
View attachment 1790313

😻We are a lot alike my meowy friend! 😻 I have always been fiercely independent, to a fault at times. 🤷‍♀️ My mom's generation was just coming out of the 'be a housewife and take care of your man' phase and she never fit that mold but somewhat went along with it until my brothers and I were teenagers, then she went to nursing school and it was then she blossomed. I grew up opening my own doors and never wanted to be seen as anything but an independent person who could take care of herself. I may not always have succeeded in everything I set out to do, but it was never for lack of trying. My ex-husband used to tell my mom that I was the most determined person he knew...sometimes that determination is amazing, and sometimes it isn't as I struggle to do things that I have no business doing now at this point in life, 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ but it feels good to at least try!!😁
I will say that Man Whims has his hands full some days when he comes home from work and he sees all I've attempted to do...:unsure::ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

I do love and miss you much, my across-the-miles friend!! xoxo😘🥰
Hey there Whimsy. Yes, we are similar in many ways. I am also fiercely independent…sometimes to a fault. This is why Ol Man Meow enjoys reminding and taunting me with that one marriage vow that involves the word…OBEY. 😑Obviously, he is only joking because he still has full use of his legs and his mouth. LMAO!😂 I feel like he enjoys seeing my reaction. My face tells the story waaaaay before my mouth does, or so I have been told. He knew all this before he married me…so….
Therein lies why I do not feel bad for Moobie. We all know what he was looking for when he bedded down and mounted the sloth on the first date. It wasn’t a pregnant wife, but that is what he wound up with. Actions have consequences. Unfortunately for him, his consequences now come in the form of a petty, self absorbed, lazy mutt that spends her days wallering around pretending to be an elf. Sorry…not sorry. He is a big boy. Nobody is holding him hostage as far as we know. If he sacked up and hit the road, Pig would have some poor soul she met on FarmersOnly.com up in the manor cleaning the lint trap and trying to teach her how to turn on the Christmas lights. But for now he is that sad sap of a husband. Oh Well. 😂😂😂
❌⭕❌⭕To you Whims!❌⭕❌⭕
Some takeaways from last nights shit show. Turns out Sweet Girl wasn’t too fond of shopping after all. Even though she requested it…no proof of the request…..But Pig needed wrapping paper, so lets make a vlog out of it.🙄
1670507432930.gif

1670507484479.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
There is a mini dragging of Pig going down on IG right now. Pig claims they know when Abbie does not want to be on camera. She also says they never filmed her bathroom time. They have no clue what it is that causes a meltdown, they can’t help her because she can’t tell them what is wrong, yet they know when she does not want to be filmed. Sure!!! Pig needs a large cup of STFU!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

HoneySweet

That kind of an exercise back isn't right for her at all. She needs a recumbent bike, the kind that sits on the floor and has a seat with a back to it so she can lean back and feel more stable.

I have told you all I have remitting-relapsing MS and also rheumatoid arthritis, and polymyositis, which in a nutshell is weak muscles. (Yes, lucky me I hit the trifecta of health issues) I could never comfortably support myself on a bike like that because i would be struggling to stay on it. I do use a recumbent bike at the advice of my doctor and it is SO much better for anyone that has weak muscle tone or back problems or for anyone that can't keep themselves sitting upright for very long. I can just sit back and pedal.

Making Abbie use that bike is wrong. She's nervous on it because she doesn't feel safe, she feels like she may fall off it. She may use it but she probably is struggling to keep her balance and it scares her. Anyone would if they feel like they might fall off something even if she won't. The word here is she FEELS like she is going to fall off. That's what should matter, not that he's there and she won't fall. She doesn't feel comfortable on it.

• Heart
  • Sad

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Teaches her to follow a list of chores. Does NOT teach her more communication on her Ipad. It sits there right beside her playing a video as they play a game. Missed opportunity to teach her the buttons "My turn" and "Your turn" without having to touch people.

• Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
Two more days of stay-cation and I could not resist watching one vlog and doing a few pics!! 🤭🤭:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
ASSaglollipopguild.jpg

ASSa's hair this year has been entertaining at least! :ROFLMAO:😂 😂 😂
ASSaflockofseagullshair.jpg

• Haha

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Show of hands: Who is beyond weary of Manipulative MaAssive Sow pulling her tears and pouty lips to con her family? Junior should be studying before winter break, not buying a tree that he’ll leave up until June and decorating it while FaceTiming with the parental units decorate their tree. What a spoiled Pigcilla!

View attachment 1793611
That boy ain't right.

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
What in the melanoma tarnation is going on with her skin? o_O o_O In all seriousness what the hell is wrong with it? Are those boils? Or blackheads what is it?

1670826142189.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
I’m like a min into the vlog, a montage of them cleaning, and organizing to make room for Christmas decorations….

Good thing Priscilla is built like a lineman to prevent Abbie from running out the room when she wants to escape the decor vomit set up.

Honestly Abbie looks happy when her parents actually acknowledge her and play with her.

Does anyone think Priscilla is a compulsive liar? She always has a some kind of story. Like the story about the neighbor she met who said they watch their channel. In this vlog she talks about a friend who has a cat that only climbs on the tree when there is nothing on it.

It’s sad that they really can’t make content outside of Abbie. I think they should have changed their name to Maass family or something at their peak. I think they could have maybe gotten away with it but then again I don’t think they are interesting enough.

Priscilla finds another bag of decorations she forgot to put on the tree….Priscilla look at the tree, you can’t even see any green on it anymore. Supposedly according to her, that’s five years of buying ornaments she packed on to it, to make her vision come alive. LOOK AT THE TREE CILLA AND STOP. Even Assa told her “I don’t think it needs more, it’s barely a tree at this point.” “Just a pile of Kirklands merchandise” :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Srsmom

VIP Member
And Abbie wears state-issued diapers and stims on your household trash. 🤨🤨🤨
And WTF is that pose??!!🤢

F201AC57-5621-47CA-A293-21A5335F35F2.jpeg
o

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

SunnyDale

VIP Member
And this may be mean of me to say, but I don't feel bad for them one fucking bit. I've done what they are doing for years with only a quarter of their income and 4 hours of *respite* a week. While going to school full time myself. I feel nothing for these boneheads. They do fuck all for the autism community.

Aww, thank you. A&P don't even know what they don't know...lol

Can you tell I am a huge Art and Music fan? My oldest son wasn't much for the academic side of high school, but the school believed in extra curriculars like music, and well, that was it for him. He found interest in all things music. He was in vocal ensemble, marching band, chorus, and performed in nearly all the school shows. I honestly believe that those music classes are what actually kept him in school. He is smart, but academics were just boring for him. My youngest kiddo with Autism simply lives and breathes music. He also loves art. Education is so much more than just academics.
Speaking of art, look what Crazy Nanny posted on her Instagram.
She really was a shining star in Abbie’s life. Too bad the Massives ran her off.
47AFCF64-E273-42B8-8FAF-E723D954B0AA.jpeg

• Heart

Mz BW

Chatty Member
my favourite is when a humper suggests, as mildly & non confrontationally as possible, that they wish the family could start eating a bit healthier. A respectful comment about Abbie's gaining weight. Pointing out the obvious - it's not good for her health.

Wellll .. the fellow humpers turn on their own like fucking attack dogs & then comes shithead with his passive aggressive nastiness, saying the humper basically is an idiot. Perhaps not in so many words but you don't exactly have to dig for his ever so clever insults.:rolleyes:

And then, I cannot compute this, the humpers all repeatedly attack the RUDE ILL MANNERED PERSON who doesn't know anything about anything .. as if the fact that excess weight is bad thing is even arguable. I popped a few comments onto pigshit's FB & one on FA I think. I don't always get reactions cuz of time difference. This time I did LOL. It's like an army was deployed. Talking about me in brilliant code :rolleyes: :m:LOL: & coming to the conclusion that 'Asa was right I am a troll'. I am so glad they sorted that out :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

👋 hi you obese little shithead 👁

• Haha
  • Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
New video
It's so hard to watch Piggy talking. She speaks like such a baby. BS, we all saw Abbie take off during Honk Across America. When Abbie went in between the trees it looked like what. little kid does when they need to go to the bathroom but aren't potty trained. Could be wrong, but seemed like it. Why wouldn't they take measurements and not have to guess if the tree will fit? They're so stupid. Instead of doing something about their weight they make these jokes that I believe they think are cute. Neither of you fat asses is cute.

• Sad
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Pig so lazy she doesn’t paint all her toes. This is an indicator of how slovenly she is. 🤢
Jeebus, look at the watch. It's going to decapitate her hand. No matter how much is in their bank accounts, they still look like they just dragged themselves out of a dumpster.

• Haha
  • Heart