Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shadergirl

Out to dinner tonight with my hubby of 39 years, but we do not call it a date night! We are just going out to a nice wine bar and restaurant. We are not shimmying around in front of a camera, asking “don’t we look cute?“ So weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
I lost it when P said everything becomes chunky when it enters their house (referring to the xmas tree).🤣🤣 First truth they ever told in the vlog.

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
"Hey Tattlers, hey!" 🥰🥰 **doing my best Big P shoulder shimmy.**
Havent been on here in almost a week so hope you are all well and been ripping the Massives to shreds!

So they are fixated on the house being 100 years old again? Is this uncommon in Florida? My house is over 100 years old, and so are most of the houses in my end of town for miles around. Does this bitch think she has some historic plantation house, or that someone famous once laid their head there? Why does she want a plaque? Is she seeking "status" in #historicAvondale?
Keep reaching P. You and the entire family are already notorious in your neighborhood, believe that! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Oh…my…goodness!

View attachment 1797972View attachment 1797973View attachment 1797977View attachment 1797978
And she complained to AssA that the bow accentuated her double chins!
What double chins? 😬 o_O :ROFLMAO:

1670711075238.png

Her arms are so huge she can't put them down.

1670711403441.png
1670711431458.png

Holy shit she's the size of a barn.

Oh…my…goodness!

View attachment 1797972View attachment 1797973View attachment 1797977View attachment 1797978
And she complained to AssA that the bow accentuated her double chins!
Those arms omg.

1670711589008.png

• Haha
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Can you picture Assa sitting there, snaps photo of wife and then says “I’m going to post this to Facebook” and chooses that stupid caption. They live for attention. They can’t stay off social media.
I cannot even begin to imagine living a life where I was deluded enough to assume social media needed to see my every waking step. It is so superficial. A lot of folks that post that “date your spouse” “we are so happy” stuff on FB are anything BUT content with life behind closed doors. It is for appearances only. We know that is probable with The Maassives. Several drinks and then straight back to The Sty doesn’t scream bliss, at least not to me. 🤓

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

bready

VIP Member
Why does it always have to be about Pig? Isaiah put up a tree on Facetime with his parents because Pig was sad. Booohooo! Millions of people are decorating their homes to celebrate Christmas. We want to feel some Christmas cheer. Not Isaiah though…OH NO! Isaiah needs fo do it to make Mama Sow feel better. Nevermind the fact that he will be home next week to participate in the matching PJ extravaganza.
News Flash 🐽, Isaiah is not responsible for your happiness. He should be able to do things simply because he wants to, not because your emotions depend on it. You dumb sot.
YES! This is what grosses me out about Isaiah's relationship with Priss, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I know people like to shit on him for being a Mama's Boy, and not being independent enough...but honestly, stuff like coming home for my birthday, staying home for family movie nights, or Facetiming to decorate our respective trees together, remind me of the kind of things I did with my parents all though my 20s and 30s. The difference is, I did it because I loved my parents and I missed spending time with them when I moved out. Not to make them feel better, or because they were whining and crying about missing me, or because my mother's "mama heart" (do dads have "dada hearts," or does Mama Heart culture just assume dads don't love their kids?) needed it. Isaiah, on the other hand, seems to make a lot of choices based on guilt (from his mother) and shame (from his dad) and it's so fucking sick. They messed him up big time.

• Heart

Vegan for the Animals

If Dickens could see them, he’d be turning in his grave.
Big P wonders if they had pockets during Dickens time. Clearly she’s not read ‘Oliver Twist’ about the street boys pickpocketing. In fact, I’ll bet both of them would be hard pushed to name a Dickens novel and I’m sure it’s highly unlikely they’ve ever read one. They’re all fur coat and no knickers.

• Haha

Bogey

VIP Member
Big porky P just got a facial. Hearing her try to pronounce aesthetician was my highlight of 2022.

• Haha

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Show of hands: Who is beyond weary of Manipulative MaAssive Sow pulling her tears and pouty lips to con her family? Junior should be studying before winter break, not buying a tree that he’ll leave up until June and decorating it while FaceTiming with the parental units decorate their tree. What a spoiled Pigcilla!

View attachment 1793611
This has nothing to do with her Mama heart missing her boy. This family is addicted to social media and any and all activity that goes on in their lives on a daily basis is content for them to pull in a few bucks. Once they're thrown into the heap of has-beens and their relevance is that of a dried up piece of dog shit in the wilderness, her Mama heart will be attached to monitors with IV's up the wazoo due to her crappy lifestyle. Doesn't matter how much they bank roll all of this now, they're literally digging their own early grave. I don't even think a catastrophic event will make Pig wake up to her reality. If anything, she will dive deeper into denial.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
I love how they always refer to their old business as a “motorcycle shop.” It was a small engine repair shop. He repaired lawnmowers and generators. And sometimes bikes, sure. But it was not some kind of biker haven. I remember shots of the shop in the vlog, with generators lined up on the pavement waiting to be fixed.

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Not according to whoever this Sarah is. That thinks she knows all about Abbies toileting. Lmao apparently Abbie gets up goes the bathroom and does everything unassisted 🤣
Sarah is delusional plus I guess she decided to be the spokesperson for them all.
You beat me to it....WTF with the manhandling and blocking. No wonder she had a meltdown and was pissed off. Mama Sow could have cared less while Ass bawls about it. Read the room you fools....
Yes! She was so more interested in decorating the damn tree than listening to Ass drone on about Abbies meltdown. Not even looking at him and just muttering "yeah". No joke...she is seriously not interested in Abbie.

• Angry
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
What is her problem with Spencer's?
I haven't been in one in 100 years but I remember they sold a few mild adultish things.
Is she a prude now?
She must forget how fast she spread those redwoods for Assa back in high school.
This bitch takes the fuking cake.
Literally and figuratively.

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Knowing Pig’s drinking habits, and seeing what looks to be limes in the glass hidden behind the full glass of water, I am fairly certain it was yet another night of boozing.
View attachment 1801583
……and guess whose slovenly ass is driving Sweet Girl’s chariot through the streets of Avondale afterwards? You guessed it!🐽
Where is Jacksonville’s finest when this 🐽 is driving around with tequila breath?
View attachment 1801585
Barn etiquette.
View attachment 1801614
She just needs to get that fucked up pinky finger chopped off and be done with it.

• Haha
  • Wow