Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Pig’s live from earlier today:
She still had the elf graphics up even after her failure, because Ass wasn’t home and she did not know how to remove them.
They have sooooo much going on…Hockey game tonight, Dickens After Dark…the Victorian Costume party…tomorrow. I cannot wait to see what these fools wear to that.😂 They are going to the adult version where they can eat, drink and “dance”…naturally.
At one point she seems to wipe slobber from her bottom lip while shilling packages with mini this and samples of that, none under $50, but they all have a pretty paper that tells you what the products are and what they do so…..totally worth it.🙄 Lots of ummm…ummmmm…ummmmmmms and reading from her phone. Completely clueless. #dumboneedslessons
Below are some of my favorite 🐽 shots from the 💩 show. Check out the slab of pork hanging off that tree limb of an arm. Holy shit balls batman! 🫣
View attachment 1794919View attachment 1794921

In case y’all want to do a meet and greet at Dickens After Dark. 😂LOL😂
Pig claims someone called and invited them. Sure! I bet they did! 😜

Please, please Lord....let Big P wear a bustle. Can you all imagine the chaos? Her ass already extends a foot behind her. Add a bustle, and she wont fit through doors, she'll knock shit off tables, bump it in to everyone, distract the performers and startle the horses! 🤣:m:m🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Priscilla now has jewelry piercings along the side of her face. That big hoop literally be connected to her jaw. LMAO. Piggy, if this is your job to edit all the time, at least do it right. What this tells me is she knows how stupid the people are that follow her. There is nothing cute about selling makeup in this way. it's crazy that a company is ok with this. it's humiliating. This type of thing is what my mom has shown me that 80's and 90's commercials were like.

View attachment 1807209View attachment 1807218
HA! That is the best she has ever looked on a Live. 😹 I was just hoping she would try to stand up. That poor snowman costume looked so tight. She barely fits into a snowman outfit! LOL!😹
She was pondering going out to the front yard and riding her sparkle reindeer. If she wants to leave those decorations crumpled, mangled and flat on the ground for the rest of the season, then I say get after it! Go get ya some, Fuckles the Snowman! Hiya! Hiya! Giddy Up!😹
1671039010698.gif

• Haha

Canadian Sunflower

Fat Fuck, what are you doing pulling and manhandling your daughter like that? How would you feel if someone grabbed your t shirt and pulled you? Chances are they’d be hard pushed to actually get hold of just the t-shirt and would probably grab mounds of your lard instead. 🤢 And Fat Cunt you’re just as bad as he is, blocking your daughter from leaving the room and forcing ‘tickles’ on her. You are vile people. Why has she got to decorate the tree? Is this part of her homeschooling, learning to be independent? I can see how useful a skill that would be. Or maybe you just want to film her for content to raise your dwindling views. After all, the Humpers want to see Abbie. She’s the star of the (shit) show.
And Fat Cunt, there’s no way in hell you’ll make anything look pretty because you have no taste and own lots of tacky material crap. Look in the mirror too. Your Slimelife shit is making you look older and your wrinkles are becoming more defined. Karma maybe, for scamming people and generally being a shallow, selfish, human.
You beat me to it....WTF with the manhandling and blocking. No wonder she had a meltdown and was pissed off. Mama Sow could have cared less while Ass bawls about it. Read the room you fools....

• Sad
  • Sick

MeMe99

I just want to know WHY he is making Abbie do the peloton when they have a perfectly good modified bike for her? isn't it nice outside right now there? she's def not getting a work out as she's going so slow her heartrate is not increasing, she isn't working on foot coordination because she only pushes on the pedals when Ass prompts her....why? what is the point of this? take her outside and but NO you are too lazy aren't you ass and you need content. Then he says she got it down and he's so proud of her, well Mr. Ass will we be seeing Abbie riding her bike now without help? since she has the pedaling down and all. COME ON!!!!!!!! "Be a nice human" my ass. Why don't you try and be a nice human and stop exploiting your daughter you dirtbag.

• Heart

Srsmom

VIP Member
I think her shopping releases endorphins just like her eating. She’s dead inside.

The guy following Abbie should be another wake up call. If they get distracted even for a moment she’ll leave with anyone, especially if they have food. That’s terrifying. I feel like they have put too much out there online, including their address. We’ve seen them take irresponsible chances with her almost continually.

Good morning, Tattlers! Here’s Cilla Mae tearing into some Roast Beast, a la my Grinch app. 🐷🍖😂
4064E997-50A1-4514-A9BC-99D7B9D6B669.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hibiscus

New video
This video just made me glad I don't have their life. When they do these renovations they feel compelled to show them off for content and views, but it's very uncomfortable to watch given that you're watching 2 people who are actually proud about how much of their daughter's money they are wasting. There's really no way to justify it. I literally don't care if you are a multimillionaire. You can never save enough money for the future care of your ******** daughter. I am sorry to use that word, but its replacement ("intellectually disabled") does not carry the same weight and does not properly communicate what we are talking about here. Abbie is not merely "limited," she does not merely have a "hard time" with the normal things that the rest of us take for granted. She is not merely "intellectually" disabled--that would actually be a better state than where she is. She is globally ********.

If Abbie is at all to have any kind of secure and safe future free of abuse, neglect, and mistreatment, it is going to require a gargantuan amount of money. Any scrimping, any cutting corners, any bargain shopping is going to leave her at high risk. She is not merely helpless and vulnerable, but she is also extremely unpleasant. They've basically shown us that almost nobody is willing to put up with Abbie, even for money. Her unpleasantness automatically rules out almost 100% of the best caregivers, who can just go make the same amt of money on less demanding charges.

And yet they blow through money as though they had not a care in the world and have some kind of rock-solid form of income instead of being in some of the most risky lines of work imaginable.

I say all of this only to emphasize how strongly these two come off as cruel, selfish money grubbers. Look at our renovations and our decor. Watch our videos of us in our expensive RV traveling the country. Look at this date night and that date night and the third date night this week. Look at us drink alcohol and eat food. Listen as we brag about how great our marriage supposedly is as if that is a normal thing for anybody to do. Oh yeah, Abbie's here, rocking, look at her a second. Okay back to this ridiculous meal we've prepared. Check out our stupid tiki hut and our metric ton of liquor. Look at the rolex I got and my LV handbag. Watch us take our tenth vacation this year.

Blech. They're honestly just too fucking old to pull off this shit. It's all well and good to be so vapid and self-obsessed when you're young and just don't know any better. It's not a good look when you're middle aged and clearly screwing over not one but TWO daughters.

• Heart

Georgia03

Chatty Member
Well I learned a lot today
I learned Asa has a stupid middle name
I learn he is literally only six years older than me!? I’m absolutely far from healthy , but I feel like I at least look my age, not older. Six years.. Jesus.

also found his daughter. I’m NOT posting any info obviously. But it looks like she recently (this month) started a profile on a social media app. She looks a bit like him. Mostly complaining about living in her state. That classic teenage girl boredom.

also found thisView attachment 1803191
Which I’m sure has been posted here before. But there it is. She has every right to his inheritance.

poor girl.
Living in a small town.. I’m sure she would love the opportunity to go to school Boone. I’m sure she’d love to be able to have a pool. Live in the warmth of Florida.

she has his eyes.
What kind of man is totally not interested in seeing and getting to know a daughter? He's subhuman and disgusting!

• Heart
  • Angry

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa makes no damn sense. I've been catching up on this week, and just saw him mention Abbie is "on her holiday break from school."
So, holidays mean Abbie doesnt have to make her bed, dress herself, pour her cereal or be "independent"? 🤣 🤣

So much for her just doing all these tasks independently, huh? I mean, what, Abbie starts to get her breakfast or make her bed unprompted, since she now does her "schedule" with "minimal help" (😂😂) but then stops herself because its a holiday?! Because no one has to feed themselves or do a chore at holiday time?! He just outted himself- he's gotten no where with his stupid chores and charts.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
She’s delusional and thinks they’re cute. 🤮🤮🤮View attachment 1795839
I'm so sick of their "so lucky to do life with you" posts.
Although, I guess they should be happy to have each other, no one else would want them.
And cute? Please.
They are clueless, tasteless, poorly dressed, poorly groomed, always greasy and shiny.
I bet they smell like hot dog water. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
In Massive speak:

Date = No Abbie, go to a restaurant, consume enormous quantities of expensive food with money from exploiting Abbie.

Friends = Anyone who you are not related who is brave enough to go to the mold manor and allow you to film.

Progress = Either describes something that happens off camera or cobble/splice together shots to concoct a narrative that Abbie is "progressing"

Independence = Abbie can pour cereal, unload the dishwasher, vacuum..while they are prompting/rewarding just off camera.

Abbie's BFF = Paid respite....usually Summer.

• Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Well I learned a lot today
I learned Asa has a stupid middle name
I learn he is literally only six years older than me!? I’m absolutely far from healthy , but I feel like I at least look my age, not older. Six years.. Jesus.

also found his daughter. I’m NOT posting any info obviously. But it looks like she recently (this month) started a profile on a social media app. She looks a bit like him. Mostly complaining about living in her state. That classic teenage girl boredom.

also found thisView attachment 1803191
Which I’m sure has been posted here before. But there it is. She has every right to his inheritance.

poor girl.
Living in a small town.. I’m sure she would love the opportunity to go to school Boone. I’m sure she’d love to be able to have a pool. Live in the warmth of Florida.

she has his eyes.
I have always said, Isaiah could be tied up for years with the other daughter, if she contests the will and subsequently Abbie’s trust. Yes, she couldn’t go after Priscilla’s life insurance policy but she sure could go after Asa’s policy. Asa had open parental visitation for her, he just failed to use it and that isn’t her fault. She can put that blame right onto Priscilla, if something happened and their vlogs over the situation, could even be used in court.

Thank you’ll for the thoughts and prayers. I am only getting online for very short times and then resting. I have called in family for help and just doing what is completely required of me. Checking in though gives me something to smile about and hoping that #cancelfatheringautism comes to fruition..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Priscilla now has jewelry piercings along the side of her face. That big hoop literally be connected to her jaw. LMAO. Piggy, if this is your job to edit all the time, at least do it right. What this tells me is she knows how stupid the people are that follow her. There is nothing cute about selling makeup in this way. it's crazy that a company is ok with this. it's humiliating. This type of thing is what my mom has shown me that 80's and 90's commercials were like.

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 11.14.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 11.14.28 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

jacjos123

We can't having her looking special needs as that would be embarrassing to pig.
Sorry but Abbie already looks special needs thanks to her parents. She wears clothes fit for an 80 yr old, her hunched posture & dowagers hump, and ratty/wild hair that needs to be cut instead of pulling back so tight on a daily basis.

• Sad
  • Heart

MeMe99

1. Pig does not care at all about Assa talking about turning her old office into Abbies school area and 2. she looks so annoyed hearing Assa ramble on and on and on.....haha.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
He’s such an asshole. What happened to “be a kind a human” I guess that’s only a t shirt cause they sure don’t preach that.
Man, just can't stop yourself, can you, Asshat??
What happened to the 'be a nice human' shit? As I said before, you know nothing about being a nice human and it is the total opposite of who you are. You always have to pop off in the comments section because your ego is so damn fragile and you are so damn insecure and weak-minded that you HAVE to get all bitchy and yap like an out of control dog at people. So utterly defensive. The commenter must have hit a nerve, huh? Truth hurts, doesn't it??
You know, maybe it's time to take a break from the internet or even reconsider being in social media all together if you can't handle the least bit of disagreement or someone questioning something you've put out there on the vlogs. If you can't handle the fact that when you post something on a public forum that there will be people who respond who don't agree with you and will say so, even on the most minimal level - if that bothers you so much - then being a youtuber and social media "influencer" is not for you. Hell, even if you weren't a youtuber/social media content creator, being online may not be for you if you can't handle any responses that aren't in total agreement and support of you or kissing your ass.

• Heart
  • Haha

Vegan for the Animals

Fat Fuck, what are you doing pulling and manhandling your daughter like that? How would you feel if someone grabbed your t shirt and pulled you? Chances are they’d be hard pushed to actually get hold of just the t-shirt and would probably grab mounds of your lard instead. 🤢 And Fat Cunt you’re just as bad as he is, blocking your daughter from leaving the room and forcing ‘tickles’ on her. You are vile people. Why has she got to decorate the tree? Is this part of her homeschooling, learning to be independent? I can see how useful a skill that would be. Or maybe you just want to film her for content to raise your dwindling views. After all, the Humpers want to see Abbie. She’s the star of the (shit) show.
And Fat Cunt, there’s no way in hell you’ll make anything look pretty because you have no taste and own lots of tacky material crap. Look in the mirror too. Your Slimelife shit is making you look older and your wrinkles are becoming more defined. Karma maybe, for scamming people and generally being a shallow, selfish, human.

• Heart
  • Angry

KateK

VIP Member
Just started watching the vlog and Asshat starts out by saying "So some friends of ours....."

😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣!!!!

What friends?????!! You don't have any friends!!! No one can stand your ass, Asshat Maassive!!

😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣 😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣 😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣 😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣
LOL... every chance he gets he has to say...so anyway "our friends"... "we had friends over".... "they are our friends"...etc etc etc. Imagine him filming their feet ...lol... Did he pay these people to play his "friends"????
He also used the opportunity to mention how successful his first business was.. so successful.....yea...

"Abbie is progressing"...."knocking things out"... "going down the list". "so independent"........ Chick Filet....So proud... ugh fish bubbles

end of VLOG....

• Haha
  • Heart

Srsmom

VIP Member
That’s exactly what you did! We absolutely believe that’s how it went down 😂. They’re so transparent. He’s such an arsehole when he’s correctly called out about things. Bitch tits is incapable of letting any comment go unless it’s full praise and devotion for him and his family. I think it’s you that has the sad little life Asa.
Who the heck is he to be criticizing someone’s grammar and spelling when he’s married to the Porcine Dunce of Duval County??!! 🤨😂

• Haha
  • Heart