Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Asshat is blaming the broken vaccum cleaner on the new therapist.
It's always someone else's fault, isn't it, Asshat?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
The whole reason for the outing was to get the money shots of Abbie with Grinch and Santa... she could care less.. she just wanted away..yet that is what made the thumbnail. They drag her over there ..get the money shot. I imagine the people are used to them year after year.

Did the bikers REALLY know he had a youtube channel? Or did Asshat make that up?
Asshat totally made up the biker saying he knew they had a YouTube channel. From what he filmed, those bikers hardly even acknowledged them. Asshat can't figure out how to get his channel back to where it was a couple of years ago so he makes shit up thinking this will bring them back if I tell everyone random people stop me on the street to tell me they watch my lame ass channel. He's such a dumbass and that is part of the fun he brings to this forum. I love how he has absolutely no idea just how much of a dumbass he truly is.

• Haha
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
She’s delusional and thinks they’re cute. 🤮🤮🤮View attachment 1795839
Crazy and hectic life???
Neither of you has to get up every day and get dressed and drive to a job and work all day. Heck. you go out to lunch and cart rides almost every single day during the time that most parents are at their jobs. You both have the luxury of sitting on those huge asses and pretend work...oh right...Ass directs Abs to do a few household chores.
Their constant claims of how hard they work and hoe hectic their lives are is one of the things that I hate the most about them.

• Heart

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
So apparently not only does summer do respite but Kylie now does it too. Because when summer walked in their house she was saying when she got home Abbie was there with Kylie decorating the house. These two lazy ass p.o.s have so much time away from Abbie it’s disgusting. Then they bitch and moan how tired they are and had to close SW cause of having no time due to being with Abbie so much. They are pathetic liars. And don’t even get me started on the pig she is never ever with Abbie (unless she is using her to sling her mortuary makeup) she does absolutely nothing for her. Can’t even be alone with her for 5 min. She is a poor excuse for a mother.

• Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
There is a mini dragging of Pig going down on IG right now. Pig claims they know when Abbie does not want to be on camera. She also says they never filmed her bathroom time. They have no clue what it is that causes a meltdown, they can’t help her because she can’t tell them what is wrong, yet they know when she does not want to be filmed. Sure!!! Pig needs a large cup of STFU!

LOL I signed up just to see it. So they know what she likes/dislikes and all that after 17 years, but don't know why she had a meltdown the other day? That's rich. After 18yrs, we can pretty much tell why our son is having a meltdown. Oh, and we also work on him using his AAC to actually tell us why. We ask him questions (usually afterwards, when he is calm) or I'll ask him if he needs medicine or if his head hurts. She took Asa's hands and squished them against her face, correct? Maybe she has a toothache or headache? Fucking ASK her on her AAC! That's what it is FOR!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Right???

Asshat, you call THIS standing further away?? We've seen you be this close in many vlogs recently. Who the fuck do you think you're fooling???

View attachment 1778552

How is THAT standing further away???

A lot less prompting?? Guess you didn't catch any of that on camera. Gosh darn the luck, huh?
🤣🤣 So he thinks by next school year she will be looking at the list herself completing all the tasks..with him observing from afar lol. The delusion is real.

• Haha
  • Wow

Silverlady

You beat me to it....WTF with the manhandling and blocking. No wonder she had a meltdown and was pissed off. Mama Sow could have cared less while Ass bawls about it. Read the room you fools....
Really distressing to see how they were enjoying being cruel to her. We don’t see the half of what goes on in that shit hole

• Angry
  • Sad

Srsmom

VIP Member
This bitch wouldn’t know classy if it bit her in the ass! 🙄
And classy is not an adverb, hun. 🤦🏻‍♀️

3BD41301-A3B7-4180-950B-459EB20EB87B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
My sentiments exactly! This INFURIATES me! Perhaps she should be aware that this outright refusal to move her body, or engage in any of type of aerobic and/or weight-bearing activity is in large part responsible for her morbid obesity! I am 15 years her senior, and I STILL put up all of the exterior lights (ALA Clark W Griswold 😜) which includes climbing a seven foot ladder to get said light bins down from the wood shelves in our garage. When the outside is finished, I then proceed to take all 30 of our indoor decoration bins down from the attic, and I get back on that seven foot ladder to decorate the 9ft tree (one of 5 full size trees in our home) as well as decorating the plant shelf over our front door. And yes, my husband and kids would help if I let them, but I prefer to do it myself, for as long as I am able! I love to move my body … it’s as good for my mental health & wellbeing as it is for my physical health. She has done this to herself…and doesn’t seem to care one bit. I cannot make sense of it.
I am the same as you. I like being able to move my body. I also like the sense of accomplishment I get from doing things on my own….especially if it requires me getting into Man Meow’s tools. 😜 I would feel guilty asking my husband to do something that I want and then just sit there and watch. The nerve of her to complain about that tree after she wobbled around aimlessly while Ass corralled Sweet Girl. I am of the opinion that if you offer absolutely no assistance outside of giving your opinion, you should learn to shut the hell up when it doesn’t turn out just how you thought it would. She acts entitled. She feels like it is a mans job to do that kind of work. Entitled and ungrateful. Though it may make her feel all southern belle now, all she is doing is possibly f’ing herself in the long run. Like him or not, Moobie is the link that keeps EVERYTHING afloat at The Sty. Without him, no YouTube, no Slimelife, no video editing, no teacher, no caregiver for Abbie, no manual house laborer, no mechanic, etc. She better hope she pops her clogs before he does, because if he sees the big, white light first she will be left uneducated, unemployed and morbidly obese. Eventually, that will lead to her not being able to afford to pay someone to do it all for her. Isaiah does not have the knowledge, nor should he be expected to step in and play man of the house just because she is too dumb and fat to do it for herself. Instead of learning how to stand on her own two feet and handle shit like a true mofo’ing bossbabe, she would rather play the poor, dumb damsel in distress role. It may make her feel all bougie now, but if Ass falls over tomorrow she will be left feeling like the piss poor moron that we all know her to be.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
As usual stuffing her pie hole. Totally useless vlog. Watching her chew with her mouth wide open is so gross.

1670806175184.png
1670806406640.png
1670806430252.png

her bitch of a mother pig has the same look on her face when she looks at her granddaughter as pigslime does with her daughter.

I wonder what the 'women' are missing in that fucked up hateful family.

and the filming pics --- all I can see is her blimpo arms 🤮 🤡 why does she have no shame???? 👁:rolleyes::poop:
She just doesn't care I guess. But yeah that outfit is not flattering her at all.

And her arms are just ready to pop off.

1670806785652.png

I think this lady was gesturing Don't film me" as she came out of the store. Look at Cilla's face, and yet he still films. What a tool he is.

1670806707153.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Whimsical

VIP Member
:oops::oops::oops:
Three years ago...I don't think they needed to use photoshop back then as she was doing a good job losing weight.
3years.jpg

For those of you who remember the "We are a surfing family"....I changed what she said and kept the same pic!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
motorcyclefamily.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Not according to whoever this Sarah is. That thinks she knows all about Abbies toileting. Lmao apparently Abbie gets up goes the bathroom and does everything unassisted 🤣

Oh Sarah, now think about it. If Abbie has trouble with fine motor skills, and we know she does, then she struggles with unbuttoning her tight ass jeans and getting them unzipped. That requires some assistance in the bathroom, I can almost guarantee it. Now, if they would buy her an entire wardrobe of easily accessible clothing, she could be more independent in the bathroom. My son has no button up or zip up pants. All his pants have elastic waistbands (but do look nice on him). Honestly, he can put on his entire wardrobe by himself because it is easy for him to maneuver.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Moobie Dick wasn’t the least bit annoyed when Sweet Girl was slapping the couch to get his attention instead of whacking her head against the wall.
But….when you are shacked up with this wild animal who cannot even work up the motivation to stand up, much less share in the responsibility of caring for her girl…I would probably be a tad annoyed overall too.
Happy Friday Tattlers!
Ho! Ho! Ho!
🐽🎄❤🎄🐽
ADC9B47B-AD85-4820-B255-EFE2BCFC563A.jpeg

So now we're 14 hrs past the posting time of the latest vlog.

Still 626K subs, views at 14K but what is going on with their sub base? 14K views out of 626K subs? 612 thousand of his subs are not even looking at his video. What are they doing? Why are they subbed? Are they even real people? Oh and of those 14,000 views we now have 78 people commenting. Something is going on. How many of those 626K subs are bought?

View attachment 1811286
HA! 2% of their subs. That is crazy! If it were not for the enjoyment of dragging Ass and Pig, I wouldn’t watch this 💩. Wash, rinse, repeat. How many times do people really want to watch Abbie mark chores off her chart, go to Target and Speech Therapy, be forced into playing games she has no interest in or clue about? Every time Ol’ Bitch Tits appears in his Limelifer t-shirt it becomes increasingly evident as to what they really are about and it is not “Autism Awareness”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow