Fathering Autism #144 Selfie wrld was such a bust so we blame it on everyone but us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think in that video at about 2:13 she's drunk and stumbling or wobbling like a weeble. Either way it was funny. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1671224151540.png
1671224196177.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
These two could do a woke, female version of a Laurel and Hardy movie 🐽 πŸ¦—πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Of all the people you could classify as "woke," I would say Priscilla is 100% not it :LOL:

Pretty sad when you have to reveal to the world you're both losers. Yeah, we know neither of you were the popular kids and getting an invite to an event that is $125 per head is not because you're a Instagram influencer. It's because they want your fcking money. Your IQ is dropping faster than your balls, Asa.
This is now the second time in a couple months that Priscila has gotten an "invite" to a public even that requires guests to pay (that restaurant soft opening is the other one). I have a feeling it has nothing to do with her being an "influencer"...she's simply gotten herself (probably without even knowing it) onto some kind of "Jacksonville nightlife" mass marketing mailing list that advertises local events. My dead mom still gets similar invitations because she bought tickets to some kind of restaurant open house tasting event one time. Next time I visit her grave I'll have to tell her what a great job she's doing influencing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Of all the people you could classify as "woke," I would say Priscilla is 100% not it :LOL:

This is now the second time in a couple months that Priscila has gotten an "invite" to a public even that requires guests to pay (that restaurant soft opening is the other one). I have a feeling it has nothing to do with her being an "influencer"...she's simply gotten herself (probably without even knowing it) onto some kind of "Jacksonville nightlife" mass marketing mailing list that advertises local events. My dead mom still gets similar invitations because she bought tickets to some kind of restaurant open house tasting event one time. Next time I visit her grave I'll have to tell her what a great job she's doing influencing.
I was thinking that or this is how she gets Assa to go along with her shenanigans. Also could be they don’t want ppl to think they are spending all this money. I’m sure if some of their follows clicked into the event and saw $125 ticket, they would click right out of it.

Reactions: 14
"Like you need to come and look at me so I can talk to you. Instead of her getting her butt up and coming in here."... with a supremely annoyed look on his face as he says it.

You'd think he would actually come to realize after all these years that it is not natural for our kids to just come to us, look us in the eye, and say something. That's another reason we teach him to use his AAC every damn day-for everything. You have to TELL me that you need or want something-I don't understand grunts or yells. Make her use the AAC to say things like "Come sit with me please". Stop letting her use her AAC to access YouTube. AAC is strictly for communication.
He might realize it, on some level. But if he does, I think he wants her to act the way he wants her to act - regardless. Another thing is that we know that Asshat spends very little time actually working on things with Abbie, following through with what they've worked on and the most important part -- being consistent with it. Consistency is Asshat (and P's) enemy, apparently.
He doesn't want her to hit the couch cushion to get his attention but how often do you think he's actually tried working with her to communicate in a better way?

He was also essentially saying that he doesn't want to go to her to see what she wants, he wants her to come to him.

You may be right about it, but I took it a totally different way. I immediately thought he was saying that about her getting off her butt...for the sole purpose of letting us know that he does in fact get angry with or discipline Abbie and does not give in to her every whim. as some comments have suggested (and shot down of course!)
Now, that said, I have no doubt Ass has a bad temper and wants everything his way....
Interesting point. That could definitely be a possibility. Altho, I think he would try to crack some lame joke about it. It could be both of our reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

I wasn't refering to her as woke, I was refering to the habit of turning male dominated movies like Ghostbusters into the woke all female led driven movies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Date Night Gone Wild
This was the craziest and most unique date night we've ever had. I'm so glad Priscilla gets invited to cool stuff like this. What an awesome experience. I actually forgot to put this in another vlog so I made it into a mini video.
So how many date nights is this, this week? Because they are always on date nights.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi everyone, hope you've had a good week! I havent laid an eye on Tattle or the Massives since Monday I think. Maybe Tuesday? Hell, I dont know, this week has been a blur. I've had 10 hour work days all week, three different Christmas programs, (grandkids) and just worn out.
Hopefully nothing earth shattering happened! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 21
New video
Maybe Asscrack and Pigrillapintrestcopierpus she is not sleeping because of all the bleeping meds you use to sedate her to do what you want to do? drugging the poor kid into sedation.

Also Pigrillanooriginalthoughtness has the worse decorating ideas ever. She has blue/teal all over the house. God I hate these people. Pigrilla, never ever become a bleeping interior decorator.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Maybe Asscrack and Pigrillapintrestcopierpus she is not sleeping because of all the bleeping meds you use to sedate her to do what you want to do? drugging the poor kid into sedation.

Also Pigrillanooriginalthoughtness has the worse decorating ideas ever. She has blue/teal all over the house. God I hate these people. Pigrilla, never ever become a bleeping interior decorator.
How long before it has nasty hand prints dirt, feces and boogers all over it? I give it 2 months tops.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New video
Blue puke everywhere!! You could have tried to at least match the blue to the β€œformal” living room. No, Prissy, you suck at remodeling AND decor. That Dining room buffet thing is a wreck!

• Haha

While I like that colour on the walls, it is SOOOOO much better than the Jaguar blue that is in far too many rooms, she ruins it with that hideous and cheap looking print above the console table. The beaded fixture does not suit the foyer, at all. I bet that reno cost a pretty penny. The work looks very good. I had to laugh when they were oohing and awing over the tacky dining room display. It looks so cheap and nasty. I also had a good laugh at the "trendy" Christmas crackers πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ They have been used since the mid-1800's. I can't remember a Christmas dinner without them!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The new walls look good, the blue paint, not so much.
I also find it funny that when they bought the house the kitchen had a chandelier that they laughed at, and took down.
Asa acts like they're on "Cribs". "Of course we have decor in the foyer...and it continues upstairs."
Jesus. Anyone have any Grey Poupon? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Stars of the show ❀🐾

EF7BCE69-798A-47C7-A238-AAEDB701439B.jpeg

At 6:08 Abbie sounds upset, like she’s being kept away from them filming. 😑

• Heart
  • Angry
Moobie and Pig are off to St. Augustine while Abbie and GB are at Camp Touchy. Staying overnight. She mentioned taking a carriage ride around the city. Say a little prayer for those horses. Amen!πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

• Haha
  • Angry
Moobie and Pig are off to St. Augustine while Abbie and GB are at Camp Touchy. Staying overnight. She mentioned taking a carriage ride around the city. Say a little prayer for those horses. Amen!πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
I HATE when people think that it is okay to go on carriage rides. To me, that is animal abuse especially when the poor horses are carting around approx 650/700 pounds of Maasshole.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.