Fathering Autism #144 Selfie wrld was such a bust so we blame it on everyone but us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video just made me glad I don't have their life. When they do these renovations they feel compelled to show them off for content and views, but it's very uncomfortable to watch given that you're watching 2 people who are actually proud about how much of their daughter's money they are wasting.
What makes it worse is that they don't hesitate to spend big bucks on themselves, for 'all the things' they want. But when it comes to Abbie, it's clearance, bargain, double discounted things. Or just not buying her certain things at all. Asshat acts like it's his accomplishment that they're making the money that they are. He knows damn well he wouldn't have anything if Abbie were not in the videos. He is making money exploiting his disabled daughter. There's no getting around that. Altho, I think they are not making as much now as they did even a year and a half ago.

its replacement ("intellectually disabled") does not carry the same weight and does not properly communicate what we are talking about here. Abbie is not merely "limited," she does not merely have a "hard time" with the normal things that the rest of us take for granted. She is not merely "intellectually" disabled--that would actually be a better state than where she is.
I think intellectually disabled does accurately describe her. There are varying levels of ID. Kind of like how autism has a spectrum, some individuals being only mildly affected and others more severely. The same is true for intellectual disability. It can be mild, moderate, severe, and profound. The mild descriptions obviously don't fit Abbie (except for maybe something like benefiting from having an IEP) but many of the severe ones do. Very basic communication skills, inability to care for their own needs independently, the need of constant help and supervision, unable to live alone, aggression, tendency towards self injury, lack of impulse control, the inability to understand the consequences of actions... and so on.

As far as Abbie being unpleasant, well, I think when you have parents like A&P who avoid consistency like the plague, who always choose the easiest and most convenient route, who ignore and dismiss a lot of tit in favor of focusing on themselves, and Asshat who thinks that since typical discipline won't work on Abbie that he very rarely disciplines her at all... it isn't really a surprise that she has unpleasant behaviors.

And yet they blow through money as though they had not a care in the world and have some kind of rock-solid form of income instead of being in some of the most risky lines of work imaginable.
Definitely agree. I think they're already facing financial debt right now. Asshat is losing sleep and losing his mind trying to think of ways to get more clicks and views and to stop the view count & subscriber count from continuing to drop. Princess P is choosing to ignore things and distract herself with shopping and drinking.
Asshat will be in for a very rude awakening when he ends up having to go get a job working for someone else. I think P wouldn't necessarily mind getting a job outside the house, if she really had to, because then she would have an excuse to be away from Abbie. As you said, things like youtube and slimelife are very risky and not likely to last that long.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What a mess their bedroom is. I'd be embarassed to show that for all to see. Of all of the people who got dressed up, Cilldebeast looks the worst. It looks like a fun event to go to with a group of friends. Those two saddos makes it look boring and dull. That would have been the perfect opportunity to do a Travelmaasshole vlog.

These two could do a woke, female version of a Laurel and Hardy movie 🐽 🦗😂😂

Big P and Spacey Kaitlin both have weird teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did SL do these strange Christmas gimmics last year, make their BG dress up like idiots? I would think a classy brand doing well could avoid these embarrassing type stunts. Maybe SL itself is on a downward spiral.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My BFF gave me monogrammed pillows. She said that the monogram was the easiest she’s ever done when I open up the boxes that they are wrapped in they all say Ho Ho Ho.. I have been laughing all morning as I look at them on my sofa. Just thought I would share a little Merry cheer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Catching up, my husband's blood pressure has been dangerously high. In the ER Thursday and scrambling to find a doctor on Friday. It's down but still too high. He had a triple bypass 8 years ago, numerous stents, a pacemaker and an aortic aneurysm they have been keeping a close eye on for years now. Moving to a new state and not having your cardiology team "down the road" left us discombobulated but his cardiologist in NC talked us thru and helped locate someone in Austin. The belief is the stress of moving caused his blood pressure to rise and they've added additional BP medication as well as anti anxiety medication. When we landed in the ER his BP was 206/136. Phew! It's down to 163/98 now. Still a ways to go for someone who's generally 120/80 - normal with his meds.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
There is something wrong with the faux panelling effect in the hallway and stairs - I feel that it looks upside down. Just not easy on the eye. And as for those ghastly pink curtains in the posh sitting room, I shudder every time I see them.

I'm hoping Abbie will start picking at those stupid frames on the wall.

The whole place looks like a complete mess with all that trashy decor.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There is something wrong with the faux panelling effect in the hallway and stairs - I feel that it looks upside down. Just not easy on the eye. And as for those ghastly pink curtains in the posh sitting room, I shudder every time I see them.

I’m not a fan of their design or color choices either. They have no problem dropping cash on all the food and alcohol they consume, They should have hired an interior designer for that entryway. Of course P thinks she is such a great decorator (she gets her inspiration from Pinterest you know) so that wouldn’t happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I think that these vlogs are going to turn off the humpiest of humpers. They are boring, very much bragging about how they can throw money around so easily and the "star" of the show is a non-entity. He really could have made it "educational" by talking about the challenges Abbie may have experienced by having such a major disruption over a number of days with strange noises and people in the house. He should have talked about how the disruption was handled. The humpers will become bored and will find new channels for their fix and it can't come soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The foyer/upstairs hallway color is horrendous! I agree with everyone who stated a good neutral would have been best for that area of the house. That light blue looks like it belongs in a nursery or powder room....or a pediatrician's office. The upstairs lighting does it no favors. A deep greige or taupe would have been much nicer and cleaner. The panelling is not good. I had my husband look at the video (woodworker by hobby), and he and I both noticed multiple areas where the cuts do not align, especially near the base of the stairs. Agree with others that the wood is too thick. It looks clunky and pairs poorly with the wall color. I just don't understand.

If I had that kind of money, I would hire an interior decorator in a hot second.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion:

Cant afford to give a fan their throne: travels, shops, and remodels their home!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This video just made me glad I don't have their life. When they do these renovations they feel compelled to show them off for content and views, but it's very uncomfortable to watch given that you're watching 2 people who are actually proud about how much of their daughter's money they are wasting. There's really no way to justify it. I literally don't care if you are a multimillionaire. You can never save enough money for the future care of your ******** daughter. I am sorry to use that word, but its replacement ("intellectually disabled") does not carry the same weight and does not properly communicate what we are talking about here. Abbie is not merely "limited," she does not merely have a "hard time" with the normal things that the rest of us take for granted. She is not merely "intellectually" disabled--that would actually be a better state than where she is. She is globally ********.

If Abbie is at all to have any kind of secure and safe future free of abuse, neglect, and mistreatment, it is going to require a gargantuan amount of money. Any scrimping, any cutting corners, any bargain shopping is going to leave her at high risk. She is not merely helpless and vulnerable, but she is also extremely unpleasant. They've basically shown us that almost nobody is willing to put up with Abbie, even for money. Her unpleasantness automatically rules out almost 100% of the best caregivers, who can just go make the same amt of money on less demanding charges.

And yet they blow through money as though they had not a care in the world and have some kind of rock-solid form of income instead of being in some of the most risky lines of work imaginable.

I say all of this only to emphasize how strongly these two come off as cruel, selfish money grubbers. Look at our renovations and our decor. Watch our videos of us in our expensive RV traveling the country. Look at this date night and that date night and the third date night this week. Look at us drink alcohol and eat food. Listen as we brag about how great our marriage supposedly is as if that is a normal thing for anybody to do. Oh yeah, Abbie's here, rocking, look at her a second. Okay back to this ridiculous meal we've prepared. Check out our stupid tiki hut and our metric ton of liquor. Look at the rolex I got and my LV handbag. Watch us take our tenth vacation this year.

Blech. They're honestly just too bleeping old to pull off this tit. It's all well and good to be so vapid and self-obsessed when you're young and just don't know any better. It's not a good look when you're middle aged and clearly screwing over not one but TWO daughters.
I'm sorry if this has been brought up before but did anybody see the new ABA therapist (?) in Big C's (C for Carrot! LOL or bleep could work too!) Dipshit live wrangling Abbie? It's starts @4:30ish. The lady looks annoyed with everything already!
Screenshot_20221217-125030~2.png

Screenshot_20221217-125046~2.png

I have worked with individuals like Abbie and it does get annoying but the big difference is I have co-workers to take over when it gets to be too much. These wranglers are doing it on their own with the fat little Narcissist and the overgrown bitchy toddler. That's a BIG no for me thank you very much. And it makes a difference how the individuals care team treats you too.
An example...we have a new guy who is autistic with low needs BUT he can talk up a storm. This dude goes on and on and on about the original gray Nintendo 64 entertainment system. At full volume and at times in your face. When you're trying to have a class or just trying to listen to someone else talk it gets old really fast and it's easy to lose patience. But, His mom is super sweet and we staff just feel bad for her because I can't imagine listening to that 24/7. So, I muster all my strength and patience to help this guy and his family. I couldn't do that for Abbie. I could never work with Abbie in that environment with no support and the jackasses criticizing my every move.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry if this has been brought up before but did anybody see the new ABA therapist (?) in Big C's (C for Carrot! LOL or bleep could work too!) Dipshit live wrangling Abbie? It's starts @4:30ish. The lady looks annoyed with everything already!
View attachment 1814140

View attachment 1814142

I have worked with individuals like Abbie and it does get annoying but the big difference is I have co-workers to take over when it gets to be too much. These wranglers are doing it on their own with the fat little Narcissist and the overgrown bitchy toddler. That's a BIG no for me thank you very much. And it makes a difference how the individuals care team treats you too.
An example...we have a new guy who is autistic with low needs BUT he can talk up a storm. This dude goes on and on and on about the original gray Nintendo 64 entertainment system. At full volume and at times in your face. When you're trying to have a class or just trying to listen to someone else talk it gets old really fast and it's easy to lose patience. But, His mom is super sweet and we staff just feel bad for her because I can't imagine listening to that 24/7. So, I muster all my strength and patience to help this guy and his family. I couldn't do that for Abbie. I could never work with Abbie in that environment with no support and the jackasses criticizing my every move.
Same. I have never been an "Abbie fan", even when she was much younger. There is not one endearing thing about her.
Yes- some of that boils down to her parents obviously, but she has never had a pleasant personality IMO.
The therapist was probably pissed she had to walk into camera range, because even at almost 18, Sweet Girl refuses to stop when told.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.