Fathering Autism #144 Selfie wrld was such a bust so we blame it on everyone but us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s never going to get a historic plaque for the house with the walls painted like that. And “trendy” doesn’t meant it looks good. That chandelier looks like crap. Neutral colors..go for some neutral colors! Bright, bold colors shouldn’t be all over the house!! Do an accent wall or something, but not the entire house!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey Guyth! It has been a slow rolling thread, but we have now almost made it to the end of yet another one! It is time to put your Santa Hats on and come up with a winning title to lead us into a Maaaassssive Christmas thread!🎄🐽🎄
Please don’t forget to use “Thread Suggestion” as part of your post. 😻
Ho! Ho! Ho!🎄
1671238444210.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I want to go on record that I do not like that wall in the stairs and foyer.
Actually I am not a fan of Big P's decorating taste at all. I don't like any of the rooms. I think they're pretty ugly

Not going to happen. The almighty Assa knows best. Not sure what Abbie could absorb even with the AAC at this late stage of the game. She is profound ID as well as her parents are not going to follow through and keep at it for her to learn. You follow through with your son & work with him daily. That’s why he is doing great. My nonverbal son is 8 and just yesterday we focused on mom, kiss, bus, car, & other items. This morning on the way to school he typed Mom, kiss. I gave him a kiss. A bus passed us and he typed in bus. He saw a car and typed in car. The last sign Abbie learned was wrestle and even the signs she does know, some of them aren’t even close to the actual sign or just wrong all together. .

I look at his social blade numbers weekly and predictably
His subscriber count goes up by 1000 q1-2 weeks. He is for sure buying subs. I also think he’s buying views. I believe ~30-40% of total subs are real but don’t watch anymore, 20% are leg humpers, and 20% are fake/bought bots.
Geezez...I can't tell one of Abbie's signs from another. They all look like she's pointing to her mouth. If you ask me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread Suggestion Fathering Autism #145 - Michelin Pig, angry fake Ass
Doing the dress ups but lacking the class

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:
Asa claims Abby can read and big p’s decorating makes my eyes bleed

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was thinking that or this is how she gets Assa to go along with her shenanigans. Also could be they don’t want ppl to think they are spending all this money. I’m sure if some of their follows clicked into the event and saw $125 ticket, they would click right out of it.
Assa goes along because it gives him content.

While I like that colour on the walls, it is SOOOOO much better than the Jaguar blue that is in far too many rooms, she ruins it with that hideous and cheap looking print above the console table. The beaded fixture does not suit the foyer, at all. I bet that reno cost a pretty penny. The work looks very good. I had to laugh when they were oohing and awing over the tacky dining room display. It looks so cheap and nasty. I also had a good laugh at the "trendy" Christmas crackers 😂 😂 😂 They have been used since the mid-1800's. I can't remember a Christmas dinner without them!
I know right? We have been doing it at our big family gathering since the 90’s. The kids enjoy them. It is not new and trendy by any means.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The chick in the background photo bombing. :ROFLMAO:

I was just thinking something similar while watching the vlog tonight. Good luck affording Mold Manor once the money dries up. Even if they paid it off those taxes would eat them alive.
Their taxes have gone up $3K since they bought it, right now they are paying $10k annually.
But I bet the house is paid off now, or close to it. They bought it for (roughly) $565k. Last year when they refinanced they were already down to about $250k. P will never lose the manor- I'm sure their "money guy" has them paying into a fund for future taxes, insurance, etc. Even $10k is peanuts when there is no mortgage. Which sucks, because I would love to see her scummy ass cry about losing her "memories". LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The chick in the background photo bombing. :ROFLMAO:

I was just thinking something similar while watching the vlog tonight. Good luck affording Mold Manor once the money dries up. Even if they paid it off those taxes would eat them alive.

Their taxes have gone up $3K since they bought it, right now they are paying $10k annually.
But I bet the house is paid off now, or close to it. They bought it for (roughly) $565k. Last year when they refinanced they were already down to about $250k. P will never lose the manor- I'm sure their "money guy" has them paying into a fund for future taxes, insurance, etc. Even $10k is peanuts when there is no mortgage. Which sucks, because I would love to see her scummy ass cry about losing her "memories". LOL
What about the home in NC? I guess with an Airbnb they could make the mortgage back. What about Selfie Wrld? All of that would be like $800-$1000 a month just on taxes. Abbie will most likely get a check when she turns 18 so she will probably pay for that like she pays for everything else.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What about the home in NC? I guess with an Airbnb they could make the mortgage back. What about Selfie Wrld? All of that would be like $800-$1000 a month just on taxes. Abbie will most likely get a check when she turns 18 so she will probably pay for that like she pays for everything else.
They dont really care about the Boone house. Golden Boy will be moving home forever in less than six months. The mortgage on that place isnt near the cost of the manor, and if it doesnt rent well they'll put it on the market. Selfie World is closed.
If Abbie qualifies for a check, it wont be much. I'd guess in the $800- $1000 range, max, so they wont be benefiting much from that lol.

Reactions: 14
New video
This video just made me glad I don't have their life. When they do these renovations they feel compelled to show them off for content and views, but it's very uncomfortable to watch given that you're watching 2 people who are actually proud about how much of their daughter's money they are wasting. There's really no way to justify it. I literally don't care if you are a multimillionaire. You can never save enough money for the future care of your ******** daughter. I am sorry to use that word, but its replacement ("intellectually disabled") does not carry the same weight and does not properly communicate what we are talking about here. Abbie is not merely "limited," she does not merely have a "hard time" with the normal things that the rest of us take for granted. She is not merely "intellectually" disabled--that would actually be a better state than where she is. She is globally ********.

If Abbie is at all to have any kind of secure and safe future free of abuse, neglect, and mistreatment, it is going to require a gargantuan amount of money. Any scrimping, any cutting corners, any bargain shopping is going to leave her at high risk. She is not merely helpless and vulnerable, but she is also extremely unpleasant. They've basically shown us that almost nobody is willing to put up with Abbie, even for money. Her unpleasantness automatically rules out almost 100% of the best caregivers, who can just go make the same amt of money on less demanding charges.

And yet they blow through money as though they had not a care in the world and have some kind of rock-solid form of income instead of being in some of the most risky lines of work imaginable.

I say all of this only to emphasize how strongly these two come off as cruel, selfish money grubbers. Look at our renovations and our decor. Watch our videos of us in our expensive RV traveling the country. Look at this date night and that date night and the third date night this week. Look at us drink alcohol and eat food. Listen as we brag about how great our marriage supposedly is as if that is a normal thing for anybody to do. Oh yeah, Abbie's here, rocking, look at her a second. Okay back to this ridiculous meal we've prepared. Check out our stupid tiki hut and our metric ton of liquor. Look at the rolex I got and my LV handbag. Watch us take our tenth vacation this year.

Blech. They're honestly just too bleeping old to pull off this tit. It's all well and good to be so vapid and self-obsessed when you're young and just don't know any better. It's not a good look when you're middle aged and clearly screwing over not one but TWO daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So Big P missed Pinky’s Glitz and Glam Gala to wear her prairie bonnet and plastic cape over her pirate shirt and skirt. No worries, it looks like her doppelgänger was in attendance at the Pinky party…with as much style sense as CillaMe.

76403E29-BA37-4D05-8396-EF86A4773C31.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I HATE when people think that it is okay to go on carriage rides. To me, that is animal abuse especially when the poor horses are carting around approx 650/700 pounds of Maasshole.
Poor horses. I agree with you. I’ve ridden horses like on a horseback ride and it was very relaxing. Never a carriage ride. We need to call the SPCA or I’m thinking the carriages should put a weight limit. It would have been funny as hell if the horses see the Maassives coming and take the hell off. 🐎🐎

• Haha
This video just made me glad I don't have their life. When they do these renovations they feel compelled to show them off for content and views, but it's very uncomfortable to watch given that you're watching 2 people who are actually proud about how much of their daughter's money they are wasting. There's really no way to justify it. I literally don't care if you are a multimillionaire. You can never save enough money for the future care of your r*tarded daughter. I am sorry to use that word, but its replacement ("intellectually disabled") does not carry the same weight and does not properly communicate what we are talking about here. Abbie is not merely "limited," she does not merely have a "hard time" with the normal things that the rest of us take for granted. She is not merely "intellectually" disabled--that would actually be a better state than where she is. She is globally ********.

If Abbie is at all to have any kind of secure and safe future free of abuse, neglect, and mistreatment, it is going to require a gargantuan amount of money. Any scrimping, any cutting corners, any bargain shopping is going to leave her at high risk. She is not merely helpless and vulnerable, but she is also extremely unpleasant. They've basically shown us that almost nobody is willing to put up with Abbie, even for money. Her unpleasantness automatically rules out almost 100% of the best caregivers, who can just go make the same amt of money on less demanding charges.

And yet they blow through money as though they had not a care in the world and have some kind of rock-solid form of income instead of being in some of the most risky lines of work imaginable.

I say all of this only to emphasize how strongly these two come off as cruel, selfish money grubbers. Look at our renovations and our decor. Watch our videos of us in our expensive RV traveling the country. Look at this date night and that date night and the third date night this week. Look at us drink alcohol and eat food. Listen as we brag about how great our marriage supposedly is as if that is a normal thing for anybody to do. Oh yeah, Abbie's here, rocking, look at her a second. Okay back to this ridiculous meal we've prepared. Check out our stupid tiki hut and our metric ton of liquor. Look at the rolex I got and my LV handbag. Watch us take our tenth vacation this year.

Blech. They're honestly just too bleeping old to pull off this tit. It's all well and good to be so vapid and self-obsessed when you're young and just don't know any better. It's not a good look when you're middle aged and clearly screwing over not one but TWO daughters.
They are disgusting braggarts- they've never had a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, so now they cant control themselves. They have to spend, spend, spend.

But what has bothered me is their whole "Abbie needs a zillion trillion dollars. Abbie needs a historic home and fat life insurance policies." narrative.
As if every special needs family has these massive trusts set up, or could even afford to do so. The implication is that if you have not secured millions in life insurance, a real estate portfolio, and a tit ton of valuables to sell later, well, then your're a crappy parent whose child will obviously just be led into the woods and left to die someday. Its bleeping ridiculous. Abbie's care is paid for by the state of Florida and will be until she passes. Would she live in a resort? No, but she'd have shelter, food, and medical care. The fact that they never acknowledge this to the humpers pisses me off. They use "her future" as an excuse to live as they do..."Oh this big house is so Abbie can live here when we're dead. Its for HER, not us."

What they havent addressed is, what if they never hit it big on YT? What if they were still living in their modest rental with no decor, mismatched furniture, old crappy cars they couldnt afford to repair, toiling away for Shipt and the bike shop? What was the plan for Abbie not even five years ago?? I bet it had nothing to do with millions of dollars, private care, and a "historic" house with a pool, thats for sure!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That is the worst styling ever, ok I love mix and catch wood if unique pieces.

But cheap boho/beachy beaded shade at entry very, very wrong.

Cheap unframed canvas on the teal wall look so wrong.

Cheap black metal type shelves in adjoining room that you can see from entry is so cheap and nasty, this is fine but if you credit yourself as being stylish it’s worth pointing out.

And by the way TRENDY word is not TRENDY!

Workmanship from what I see the dado up the stairs looks out of whack and unfinished.

As I say “you can take the pig out of the sty but you can’t take the sty out of the pig”!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.