Fathering Autism #144 Selfie wrld was such a bust so we blame it on everyone but us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like his is from amazon too. Goes to size 3x. Complete with tree skirt cape šŸ˜œ
How much you wanna bet he already shipped it back for a refund??

If Priscilla can squeeze herself into a small snoeman suit to act a fool on the internet, then she could also go out of her way to do things to support Abbie and her progress that has been in a plateau

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Today's vlog Asa and Priscilla are such failures. This is NOT school, and this is not life skills. This is a bleeping joke.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I wonder what Abs is getting for Christmas? Stuff she could actually enjoy, or more things like her vanity that has strangely disappeared? I can't wait to see my boys face on Christmas morning. We are making him a "busy board" with some of his favorite stim items like wheels, fidget spinners of different colors and sizes, some toddler toys that light up and play music (small enough to velcro to the board), and velcro he can peel. It will be fun to make. I kind of like getting creative with his gifts, and it's even better when the hubby comes up with the idea. He's also getting a little projector in his room that projects stars and constellations and all that. His room is slowly becoming quite the cool place to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder what Abs is getting for Christmas? Stuff she could actually enjoy, or more things like her vanity that has strangely disappeared? I can't wait to see my boys face on Christmas morning. We are making him a "busy board" with some of his favorite stim items like wheels, fidget spinners of different colors and sizes, some toddler toys that light up and play music (small enough to velcro to the board), and velcro he can peel. It will be fun to make. I kind of like getting creative with his gifts, and it's even better when the hubby comes up with the idea. He's also getting a little projector in his room that projects stars and constellations and all that. His room is slowly becoming quite the cool place to be.
Probably some teenage type stuff which as pig would be embarrassed to see her playing with baby toys. They need to get her more appropriate toys not things meant for teenagers.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Usually it is clearance rack cloths that don't fit properly and toys that get returned the next day. They can't even plan ahead a little. They just grab whatever last minute. Maybe a new box of ziplock bags. P gives zero shits about anything to do with Abbie and if up to her she would just buy herself and "her" boy gifts.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Today's vlog Asa and Priscilla are such failures. This is NOT school, and this is not life skills. This is a bleeping joke.

@Krishascooties, you inspired me to ensure he saw the message you worded so well :m

in case you're skimming & need bigger font, assface .......

šŸ¤  YOU ARE A FAKE, A HUGE FAILURE & A CON MAN WHO LIES .. constantly. Permanently. Don't you ever feel like giving up your tit narrative - I know your pig has no shame but clearly you don't either.
ABBIE DESERVES PARENTS WHO CARE, who put her first (NOT food, alcohol, WHEW HOOOS, LYING, owning all the things, hiding the truth from everyone.)

You & pigshit the pretend mother make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry about my typos.. went to the chiro today and he put me through the wringer. I had to come home and medicate.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dear Ass,
THIS IS NOT SCHOOL. Just admit that Abbie no longer participates in school. She follows a few commands for you to put away dishes or whatever.
ADMIT IT & BE DONE WITH IT.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So ALL those years in real school, they did not care enough to know if Abbie could read/understand sight words?? I thought they were big on parent-teacher meetings and IEPs and all that?? The girl is going on 18 and you are only now so stoked she can "read" cookie?
Such BS and it shows how much he knows about teaching, he wrote COOKIE in upper case, head sight words are lower case as children need the sound ā€œc oo k ieā€ not the LETTER DH.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Exactly absolutely no reason. She canā€™t work out and she canā€™t cook her own food so the only option is a calorie deficit. Which could be very easily done. Her caloric intake on a daily basis would probably make Dr. Now tit himself. If they grilled chicken and had broccoli as a side for a week straight theyā€™d all lose 20 pounds. The amount of fast food they consume is astonishing. Poor girls gonna be big ps doppelgƤnger if they donā€™t do something.

Drunk much? Thatā€™s when you know itā€™s bad. You are totally unaware that other people are aware you are intoxicated. Get help lady this shits getting ridiculous.

Asas daughter probably looks at the videos and laughs. I bet she thinks Isaiah is a total clown ass goober, dads a fat gross slob and her stepmom got picked up at the zoo.
Make Dr. Now tit himself šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Asa was PISSED about Abbie slapping the pillow on the couch, to get his attention..
First, A-hole, Abbie is your non/verbal daughter! She is trying to get your attention, in the very limited way that she has availableā€¦ Get over yourselfā€¦
Secondly, your anger is showing. You need someone to step in and take a break back. I think it was telling Priscilla was gone in the last portion of the vlog. There seems to be a lot of discord going on within Mold Manorā€¦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oohhhh....good catch. I assumed that was Piggy poo stumbling around the laundry room. I bet their housekeeper has some stories.
How come they never advertised on Facebook for a housekeeperā€¦or for their painters, or the guys who did their floors? I guess they hire them through normal, reportable channels. Itā€™s only Abbieā€™s education and care that they can leave to randos on the Internet.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
How come they never advertised on Facebook for a housekeeperā€¦or for their painters, or the guys who did their floors? I guess they hire them through normal, reportable channels. Itā€™s only Abbieā€™s education and care that they can leave to randos on the Internet.
I was surprised but more so not surprised when they did that w. Abbie's education and care. Then, when they get called out on it, they try to back peddle and say "Oh no no no. We weren't doing that! Of course we would NEVER do that!".... Asshat, Cillame, you asked for anyone who would be interested in being Abbie's teacher and then in another instance her care giver. Oh, you asked "If you or anyone you know would be interested..." :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
That is such an insane decision as, not only a parent, but a parent of a very vulnerable individual. There are some dangerous and deadly people out there. And you're inviting them into your home - potentially. If you can't see or understand the danger in that, you should not be in a position to make these sorts of decisions for Abbie.
I think part of it was that Princess P was so extremely desperate to have someone else take care of Abbie that she was willing to have just about anybody do it. If P thought it was possible to ship Abbie off to an institution - with no resistance or interference from Asshat - she would do it in the blink of an eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.