Fathering Autism #144 Selfie wrld was such a bust so we blame it on everyone but us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry if this has been brought up before but did anybody see the new ABA therapist (?) in Big C's (C for Carrot! LOL or bleep could work too!) Dipshit live wrangling Abbie? It's starts @4:30ish. The lady looks annoyed with everything already!
View attachment 1814140

View attachment 1814142

I have worked with individuals like Abbie and it does get annoying but the big difference is I have co-workers to take over when it gets to be too much. These wranglers are doing it on their own with the fat little Narcissist and the overgrown bitchy toddler. That's a BIG no for me thank you very much. And it makes a difference how the individuals care team treats you too.
An example...we have a new guy who is autistic with low needs BUT he can talk up a storm. This dude goes on and on and on about the original gray Nintendo 64 entertainment system. At full volume and at times in your face. When you're trying to have a class or just trying to listen to someone else talk it gets old really fast and it's easy to lose patience. But, His mom is super sweet and we staff just feel bad for her because I can't imagine listening to that 24/7. So, I muster all my strength and patience to help this guy and his family. I couldn't do that for Abbie. I could never work with Abbie in that environment with no support and the jackasses criticizing my every move.
Can you pretty please post this live as I've been totally blocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That remodeled foyer looks completely out of place in that house. The faux paneling is unsettling, almost like you're in one of those circus off kilter houses?

I can't even imagine how difficult it must be with Abbie. The constant movement, noises, destruction have to be exhausting. P has learned to completely ignore her and just leaves every.single.thing to do with her care and monitoring to Asa. How he doesn't get absolutely p***ed off at her I don't understand. He needs a break too. (even if he is an ass, which he totally is)

Remember when they delivered supplies to the camp? How Abbie immediately walked into the sensory room and Asa made the comment about it like it was her favorite thing there? They NEED to provide her with a sensory room in her own home. They certainly have the space to do it.

Imagine if they had been working on all these 'homeschool" activities while she was growing up....that poor girl, they will never know how much she could have been helped.

And P, would you please stop pretending you do anything with your daughter like homeschool or anything else? The videos don't lie.....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Asa makes no damn sense. I've been catching up on this week, and just saw him mention Abbie is "on her holiday break from school."
So, holidays mean Abbie doesnt have to make her bed, dress herself, pour her cereal or be "independent"? 🤣 🤣

So much for her just doing all these tasks independently, huh? I mean, what, Abbie starts to get her breakfast or make her bed unprompted, since she now does her "schedule" with "minimal help" (😂😂) but then stops herself because its a holiday?! Because no one has to feed themselves or do a chore at holiday time?! He just outted himself- he's gotten no where with his stupid chores and charts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So Big P missed Pinky’s Glitz and Glam Gala to wear her prairie bonnet and plastic cape over her pirate shirt and skirt. No worries, it looks like her doppelgänger was in attendance at the Pinky party…with as much style sense as CillaMe.

View attachment 1812797
It is just me, but these women, all of them (fat or skinny), look cheap and not classy...they are wanna be's!! They look like high-end call girls, which proves you can take the person out of the trash, but not the trash out of the person. They all have had work done and admit it, so it isn't the make-up, it is the fillers and botox, which I am not against, but the make-up is not the magic product.

I would not be surprised if they push piggy poo to get work done, she is now on a team that has a lot of enhancements going on and if she wants to "fit" then there might be some pressure to improve her looks!!??

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It is just me, but these women, all of them (fat or skinny), look cheap and not classy...they are wanna be's!! They look like high-end call girls, which proves you can take the person out of the trash, but not the trash out of the person. They all have had work done and admit it, so it isn't the make-up, it is the fillers and botox, which I am not against, but the make-up is not the magic product.

I would not be surprised if they push piggy poo to get work done, she is now on a team that has a lot of enhancements going on and if she wants to "fit" then there might be some pressure to improve her looks!!??
Nah. She was in Red's down line/ team before. She is their token fat/plain/everyone can do this! girl. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion: Fathering Autism 145 - Spending Abbie's fortune is easy peasy since both of her parents are absolutely sleazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Asa makes no damn sense. I've been catching up on this week, and just saw him mention Abbie is "on her holiday break from school."
So, holidays mean Abbie doesnt have to make her bed, dress herself, pour her cereal or be "independent"? 🤣 🤣

So much for her just doing all these tasks independently, huh? I mean, what, Abbie starts to get her breakfast or make her bed unprompted, since she now does her "schedule" with "minimal help" (😂😂) but then stops herself because its a holiday?! Because no one has to feed themselves or do a chore at holiday time?! He just outted himself- he's gotten no where with his stupid chores and charts.
That family could not understand logic like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
thread suggestion

The new decor’s been done for the fatties who weigh a ton.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New video
Of course the neighbours don't want to open the door to "the weird family from down the road". 😂 😂 😂 Can you imagine, you are minding your own business and the Weebles roll on up to your door with a camera shoved in your face. Even Crystal was not welcoming of the Maassive intrusion. I bet we won't see footage of the open house😂
Did you catch how much meat was in the pan and the amount of bread on the counter for three people!! I bet there is zero left over from that dinner. That meat could easily have served 6 to 8 people.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So Big P wants to make friends, yet expected Asa to go and invite them? 🤣 🤣
What happened to her being such a social butterfly? Trying to chat people up and make friends wherever she goes?
I hope no one shows up except her Mommy and Lurch. I hope she lays out her finest cooter boards and booze, and the only sounds from that house are Abbies honking and P's tears! 😂😂

And it looks like she went to see her main man, the butcher for her weekly brontosaurus steak, fried in butter of course. 🦕🥩🦕

And it took a humper for Abbie to have a picture folder. At almost 18. Tell us you arent failures, assholes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What happened to her being such a social butterfly? Trying to chat people up and make friends wherever she goes?
I hope no one shows up except her Mommy and Lurch. I hope she lays out her finest cooter boards and booze, and the only sounds from that house are Abbies honking and P's tears! 😂😂

And it looks like she went to see her main man, the butcher for her weekly brontosaurus steak, fried in butter of course. 🦕🥩🦕

And it took a humper for Abbie to have a picture folder. At almost 18. Tell us you arent failures, assholes!
Her parents should have been the ones to make her a picture folder not a hunper.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Does Pig want to "make friends" or bring in people for her slime scam? No way would I go to a neighbors..under any guise.. if I knew they were in an MLM. They also appear like a circus.. Abbie thrashing and honking, Pig waddling with her painfully skin tight clothes..probably smelling of alcohol, Asshat with his huge camera to catch the whole transaction.

I would definitely hide if I saw that get up coming down the driveway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@Krishascooties, you inspired me to ensure he saw the message you worded so well :m

in case you're skimming & need bigger font, assface .......

🤠 YOU ARE A FAKE, A HUGE FAILURE & A CON MAN WHO LIES .. constantly. Permanently. Don't you ever feel like giving up your tit narrative - I know your pig has no shame but clearly you don't either.
ABBIE DESERVES PARENTS WHO CARE, who put her first (NOT food, alcohol, WHEW HOOOS, LYING, owning all the things, hiding the truth from everyone.)

You & pigshit the pretend mother make me sick.
She’s never going to get a historic plaque for the house with the walls painted like that. And “trendy” doesn’t meant it looks good. That chandelier looks like crap. Neutral colors..go for some neutral colors! Bright, bold colors shouldn’t be all over the house!! Do an accent wall or something, but not the entire house!
The foyer/upstairs hallway color is horrendous! I agree with everyone who stated a good neutral would have been best for that area of the house. That light blue looks like it belongs in a nursery or powder room....or a pediatrician's office. The upstairs lighting does it no favors. A deep greige or taupe would have been much nicer and cleaner. The panelling is not good. I had my husband look at the video (woodworker by hobby), and he and I both noticed multiple areas where the cuts do not align, especially near the base of the stairs. Agree with others that the wood is too thick. It looks clunky and pairs poorly with the wall color. I just don't understand.

If I had that kind of money, I would hire an interior decorator in a hot second.
Ship lap would have been better and its more "trendy" since that matters so much to the sweatty ass Pig.

Not my best work...I was in a hurry! 🤦‍♀️
I switched their mouths... :ROFLMAO:😂😂
Kaitlyn's upper lip looks like she was stung by a bee in the original photo. 🐝🤭😂😂
View attachment 1814341
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They want to show off their exquisite decor 🤣 and remodeling prowess. The thing is, they're so inept at socializing like normal people. He's an angry shithead and she is so wrapped up in her MLM neither of them can stand back and see how utterly ridiculous they act and look. He's been home for four years and with each passing year he looks more and more disheveled. Both of them are packing on the pounds and bets are which one will keel over first from a cardiac arrest. Will they allow Abbie to be present during their little soiree with the neighbors or will they have her BFF's come and whisk her away so they can get hammered and be on display as the sloppy, drunk, awkward people who try way too hard to appear young and hip. Let's all hope Pig gives the neighbors a performance of her "Baby's got back"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.