Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ass pretending that abbie is capable of working when we all know she isn't. I have a disability and I'm capable or doing a high quality job if someone will hire me.
Something tells me...dont watch this VLOG..Massive BS and delusion alert that will cause me unwanted anxiety.

A job? At a coffee shop?? The ONLY way she could have a job if one of them was there with her 100% of the time.. and even then...wearing gloves, picking her nose and other things with gloves, wanting a break every 2 seconds, sitting on the floor, bongo arms, honking, half of someones coffee spills all over another customer, more bongo arms, more honking........meltdown.

Good enough...Asshat has footage of Abbie "working" to cobble together for the humps.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
And the delusions continue.
Are they really going to let Abbie "volunteer" in a frigging coffee shop pouring hot coffee? 😆 🤣 😂
That ought to go over great.
Idiots.
Total delusional fuking nutjobs.
She's gonna be looking at the ceiling while trying to supposedly pour, she's gonna honk and sit on the floor. This is not possible!!!!
Big P probably just told them she's autistic. No details.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It's supposedly a "volunteer opportunity ".
Not an actual job.
It still involves hot ass coffee.
HOT ASS COFFEE people!
Think about this for a second!!
Pair that with the way she constantly flails around - gloves or no gloves - Assa or Pig standing right there or not - it's 100% a disaster waiting to happen for somebody that's for certain.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So who’s going to stand with Abby doing hand over hand the entire time she is at her “job”. I wonder if big p mentioned she scream, yells, honks, does the bongos etc. I’m sure they will love having Abby waste coffee when she plays the bongos with a cup in her hand and it goes flying. This is the dumbest thing ever. She’s not able to do it.. she has no ability to focus and no Idea of the purpose of what they want her to do. Just let her be who she is and be happy. Damn idiots

Also… how long until she takes her shoes off in the coffee place? They refuse to force her to keep shoes on her they force her to put gloves on so she can have a “job”… priorities people… the delusion is so strong with these two
He is probably paying the place to hire her.....big money, big money.

Reactions: 18
She's gonna be looking at the ceiling while trying to supposedly pour, she's gonna honk and sit on the floor. This is not possible!!!!
Big P probably just told them she's autistic. No details.
They probably think she is higher functioning like Jennifer Msumba.. or Nicky at least... I bet they have a very limited knowledge of how severely ID she is..and feral at that.

• Heart
  • Sick
Gloves are only as sanitary as the person wearing them. Unfortunately, Abbie picks her nose and she also flings her hair about. Did anyone else catch her sneeze onto the cups at the end of the vlog? Honestly, they need to stop the job nonsense and find a fun day program for Abbie. It will give her new experiences and stimulate her in a good way and she can have new people in her life. It will also give them all time apart from each other which is not a negative thing.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Ass pretending that abbie is capable of working when we all know she isn't. I have a disability and I'm capable or doing a high quality job if someone will hire me.
I hate them! They are evil selfish sucky idiots! Stop torturing your daughter!! I can't imagine how Abbie felt with both her parents forcing her to put on those gloves, both talking at the same time and they are pushing Abbie too far too fast. PricklyCilla so excited about getting Abbie out of the house and Assa having a wet dream about proving everybody wrong about what Abbie can accomplish. They are doing more harm to Abbie than good. Oh, did I say I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Something tells me...dont watch this VLOG..Massive BS and delusion alert that will cause me unwanted anxiety.

A job? At a coffee shop?? The ONLY way she could have a job if one of them was there with her 100% of the time.. and even then...wearing gloves, picking her nose and other things with gloves, wanting a break every 2 seconds, sitting on the floor, bongo arms, honking, half of someones coffee spills all over another customer, more bongo arms, more honking........meltdown.

Good enough...Asshat has footage of Abbie "working" to cobble together for the humps.
No one will hire someone who isn't potty trained

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
And asshat claiming in a week or two Abby could be ready to be folding shirts in a thrift store. I’ve never been to a thrift store that folds shirts. Every thrift store I’ve been to has all the clothes on a hanger. And she would never be able to do that.

Reactions: 21
Here's what I think is going on. ALL of what is vlogged is for content BUT.... I am going to go out on a wild limb and say if this coffee cafe is legit, and they do have disabled people working/volunteering there, I think this has been in the works for awhile now. Asa starting talking about this type of food service job back when Abbie was first going to be home schooled. He introduced her to the cups two months ago. I think A&P found this cafe or someone told them about it and Asa decided this is where Abbie is going to do her volunteering. And whoever owns the joint told him in order for her to work around food, she has to wear gloves so they're manhandling her to wear gloves. What they're doing to this girl is horrid. Abbie looked despondent and watching Asa hold down her hand was gross. He is gross. They're both gross human beings. They're forcing her into situations she has no business doing. Professionals assessed Abbie as incapable of moving into a vocational program and Asa isn't really trying to show them up. He just wants to keep his channel going. He wants to relive the days when he had hundreds of views. It's why he makes up these scenarios of Abbie doing miraculous things. Him crying because she was emptying the dishwasher by herself was staged as duck. Both he and Pigcilla can now cry on demand if it means a few extra bucks in their pockets.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Gloves are only as sanitary as the person wearing them. Unfortunately, Abbie picks her nose and she also flings her hair about. Did anyone else catch her sneeze onto the cups at the end of the vlog? Honestly, they need to stop the job nonsense and find a fun day program for Abbie. It will give her new experiences and stimulate her in a good way and she can have new people in her life. It will also give them all time apart from each other which is not a negative thing.
She also sneezed all over her cups. Let’s be honest. Nobody’s going to drink anything this child paws all over with her Booger fingers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It's supposedly a "volunteer opportunity ".
Not an actual job.
It still involves hot ass coffee.
HOT ASS COFFEE people!
Think about this for a second!!
Pair that with the way she constantly flails around - gloves or no gloves - Assa or Pig standing right there or not - it's 100% a disaster waiting to happen for somebody that's for certain.
Maybe she only gets to pour iced coffee. Lucy and Ethel anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's likely this place.

If it was Bitty & Beau's, which just opened a branch in Jacksonville, we would've heard about it.

Reactions: 18
She also sneezed all over her cups. Let’s be honest. Nobody’s going to drink anything this child paws all over with her Booger fingers
I wonder if Isaiah will be taking over shower duties for sweet girl now.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Well, let daddy Maass pull out his credit card, buy tickets to Seattle and have Jessica Hicks find Abbie a job. Daddy Maass can rent an apartment and they can settle into a new life. They'd be happier without ScummyCilla and Cillapoo would be happier without them. The great thing is Assa can het Cillapoo to pay him child support.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.