Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t coffee shops have some kind of check up from the health inspector? Code enforcement? I don’t think they would let her volunteer there if they saw her lack of abilities, hygiene, etc. Didn’t they get the message with the teacher debacle and their blind delusions? This one will turn out the same way.

Plus, if they want her to volunteer, why not create a volunteer job for her at SelfieWrld?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
One full on meltdown y’all. One refusal to get up from laying on the floor of the coffee kitchen. I mean, what would your thoughts be if you went in to get a Frappe, and there lies the young lady who just manhandled your cup. No shoes, filthy feet… These are FACTS. This is reality. Not a WHAT IF…it is a WHEN!
ETA: My thoughts would be…I would buy my Frappe, out of courtesy, but I wouldn’t drink it ..and I wouldn’t be back.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's likely this place.

If it was Bitty & Beau's, which just opened a branch in Jacksonville, we would've heard about it.
Maybe so.. looks to be nonprofit and said a place for those with intellectual and developmental differences and their family to hang out.. so it won't be a "job" where there are real customers (like Starbucks).. she may be "serving coffee" for Asshat or P... Asshat can pretend around she is "working" kind of like he does "home school".

Reactions: 21
Wouldn’t coffee shops have some kind of check up from the health inspector? Code enforcement? I don’t think they would let her volunteer there if they saw her lack of abilities, hygiene, etc. Didn’t they get the message with the teacher debacle and their blind delusions? This one will turn out the same way.

Plus, if they want her to volunteer, why not create a volunteer job for her at SelfieWrld?
And you better believe that whatever place Asshole bribed to give her a job, will end up getting sued if they even THINK about letting her go because she's just not working.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Here's what I think is going on. ALL of what is vlogged is for content BUT.... I am going to go out on a wild limb and say if this coffee cafe is legit, and they do have disabled people working/volunteering there, I think this has been in the works for awhile now. Asa starting talking about this type of food service job back when Abbie was first going to be home schooled. He introduced her to the cups two months ago. I think A&P found this cafe or someone told them about it and Asa decided this is where Abbie is going to do her volunteering. And whoever owns the joint told him in order for her to work around food, she has to wear gloves so they're manhandling her to wear gloves. What they're doing to this girl is horrid. Abbie looked despondent and watching Asa hold down her hand was gross. He is gross. They're both gross human beings. They're forcing her into situations she has no business doing. Professionals assessed Abbie as incapable of moving into a vocational program and Asa isn't really trying to show them up. He just wants to keep his channel going. He wants to relive the days when he had hundreds of views. It's why he makes up these scenarios of Abbie doing miraculous things. Him crying because she was emptying the dishwasher by herself was staged as duck. Both he and Pigcilla can now cry on demand if it means a few extra bucks in their pockets.
He was probably crying because he truly believes he keeping his channel and his bank account happy. He's worked a miracle, boohoo ( happy tears).

• Sick
Reactions: 15
How about Abbie sneezing all over her hands and the cups? Not her fault her parents have never taught her how to cover her sneezes or cough but who wants a beverage after that 🤢? These Lazy ass parents need to teach her hygiene manners. Oh wait, they’ve had 17 years to do that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
@HoneySweet

Exactly, that's the key with a lot of disabilities, not just autism. Repetition - keeping things the same every day, sticking to a routine etc. It not only makes it easier to learn how to do tasks and follow steps, but it's safe. There's no stress, she would know that this is how we start the day, this is how I do it and then this is what we do after. Just the skill of knowing what comes next, anticipation, prediction of problems that could arise is a lot to grasp with only a small list of tasks that she knows roughly how to do. If they start throwing in random things or new tasks, it throws everything out of order. Then the ability to do even what she knows becomes harder because it's not routine, it's not her normal and it's different. By all means, add another task in gradually if she's acing everything else so that she's still learning, still mentally stimulated, but not just because they, the parents, are bored of the same old same old or want new content.
My friend’s boy who is 26 and has high functioning ASD works as a barista at a socially ‘responsible’ cafe, and with every day chit chat hi, how are etc, you wouldn’t know that he has a disability, but ask him something like ‘oh, there’s a concert down the road on Sat, are you going’ or ‘what do you think about the climate change activists, etc he doesn’t know how to answer and he will start to have a meltdown, and that’s where his lovely boss knows to step in and say’ H, why don’t you have a break and I’ll do this’ and he will go and sit down ,have a drink of water, ‘reset’ and come back,😍 but when he is ready, and these episodes are getting fewer as the repetition of making the coffees, and going through things like that with his work coach makes for a happy boy, who doesn’t like to spend his money, researched all about electric bikes (after having a conversation with my partner, who also lives with ASD (and me!) went and brought one all by himself. The fact that he didn’t know how to ride a bike was no problem as he had had an electric scooter and learnt to balance, and he just got on the bike, and with encouragements from us to remember to keep pedalling, and nailed first time!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well, let daddy Maass pull out his credit card, buy tickets to Seattle and have Jessica Hicks find Abbie a job. Daddy Maass can rent an apartment and they can settle into a new life. They'd be happier without ScummyCilla and Cillapoo would be happier without them. The great thing is Assa can het Cillapoo to pay him child support.
Unless Asshat is Jessica Hicks..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And you better believe that whatever place Asshole bribed to give her a job, will end up getting sued if they even THINK about letting her go because she's just not working.
It's not a job.
It's volunteering.
He would have zero grounds to sue.

Reactions: 19
Ass pretending that abbie is capable of working when we all know she isn't. I have a disability and I'm capable or doing a high quality job if someone will hire me.
Someone will hire you. You are smart, capable, and willing to work. That's more than a lot have going for them.

• Heart
Yeah doing piece work at a day program but definitely not a job getting an actual paycheck. Even my old employer wouldn’t be this delusional
What is your take on what Assa is doing here. Do you think this is all for content? I just can't fathom they're actually really pursuing this volunteer thing for Abbie.

Reactions: 14
Something tells me...dont watch this VLOG..Massive BS and delusion alert that will cause me unwanted anxiety.

A job? At a coffee shop?? The ONLY way she could have a job if one of them was there with her 100% of the time.. and even then...wearing gloves, picking her nose and other things with gloves, wanting a break every 2 seconds, sitting on the floor, bongo arms, honking, half of someones coffee spills all over another customer, more bongo arms, more honking........meltdown.

Good enough...Asshat has footage of Abbie "working" to cobble together for the humps.
And what about eating the plastic gloves, the coffee beans, freaking out with the grinder noise, suddenly plopping down, ‘tasting’ the coffee, hot milk etc and what's the bet she has a poonami in the soggy diapers and it ‘goes everywhere’ 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
The clickbait title is "Got a Job." But she didn't get a job. Which makes my point it's all for people to click on the video. It has absolutely nothing to do with Abbie actually being able to even volunteer for more than two minutes.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
And asshat claiming in a week or two Abby could be ready to be folding shirts in a thrift store. I’ve never been to a thrift store that folds shirts. Every thrift store I’ve been to has all the clothes on a hanger. And she would never be able to do that.
Even if they're folded on a shelf there ain't no way she's gonna be able to do it. That folder thing is so that you get a crisp neat fold. Ain't gonna happen.

Reactions: 18
No one will hire someone who isn't potty trained
That's not true. People who deal with incontinence can be (and have every right to be) hired.

What they likely won't do is take care of Abbie's toileting needs for her, which means Ass, Priss, or another caretaker will need to be on-site to toilet her. I assume A&P either think a 30-minute shift means Abbie will only be there 30 minutes, and it's unlikely toileting will be an issue in that amount of time...or they think everyone will be fine with toileting Abbie, since all of her "best friends" are willing to do it. I also assume A&P will not tell the people running this place about Abbie's toileting needs. Which means they will find out and be caught unprepared the first time she has a leak, or any other kind of accident.

• Sick
  • Heart
Asa contacted Happy Brew months ago....of course he's offered to promote this establishment on his channel if they hire sweet girl...and you will see that Happy Brew paper cups, kids and sleeves are the same ones Abbie is " practicing " on at home...( Showing us that it's all a set up)

This has been in the works for a while...it is a business where it's mostly friends and family it's an outreach program for the community and I think it's great...it's Asa and his lies, deceitful game he plays acting like it's all just happening...it's not.

Abbie will volunteer a day or two a week for an hour here and there...if that. She will have someone handling her...because let's face it Abbies SEVERE IDD far surpassed her autistic stims. She is unable to understand 95% of what is being said or done, has zero interaction skills, no emotions....she's feral and heavily medicated. She will never independently be able to understand the concept of work ing, pouring HOT coffee, making change...or understanding " can I get a black coffee? Or can I get a double double? " she will FOREVER require assisted living...this girl doesn't even understand basic hygiene or going to the bathroom after 17 years... 2 months of putting kids on empty paper cups doesn't make her a Barista!

Asa and Priscilla came to blows during their Honking across America tour...even Asas mother was not happy with Priscillas attitude and the fighting with Asa.
Priscilla gave Asa an ultimatum and has washed her hands of the whole Abbie being at home 24/7.... Priscilla is riding her Slimelife high complete with Rolex....until that crashes and burns...it's already starting she can't keep her numbers up, people are out selling her, climbing that pyramid over her....and she's panicking.
She blames Abbie, she claims she's outgrown her office space, she has no time or quiet space to be online doing lives and scamming women. She's on her phone the minute her eyes are open till she rolls into bed each night. 15,16,18 hours a day...desperate to sell!sell! Recruit!!! But all her numbers are falling. She s already out of the top rankings.

Asa is desperate to make this work for Abbie..... Or he will have to deal with Priscilla.

So much is going on.... It's all going to come out soon!

Remember the " teacher" who we saw also training Abbie to put lids on the cups and serve them? Teacher???? Or someone Asa hired to train Abbie for her " job" at Happy Brew??
We'll see her again .....count on it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My friend’s boy who is 26 and has high functioning ASD works as a barista at a socially ‘responsible’ cafe, and with every day chit chat hi, how are etc, you wouldn’t know that he has a disability, but ask him something like ‘oh, there’s a concert down the road on Sat, are you going’ or ‘what do you think about the climate change activists, etc he doesn’t know how to answer and he will start to have a meltdown, and that’s where his lovely boss knows to step in and say’ H, why don’t you have a break and I’ll do this’ and he will go and sit down ,have a drink of water, ‘reset’ and come back,😍 but when he is ready, and these episodes are getting fewer as the repetition of making the coffees, and going through things like that with his work coach makes for a happy boy, who doesn’t like to spend his money, researched all about electric bikes (after having a conversation with my partner, who also lives with ASD (and me!) went and brought one all by himself. The fact that he didn’t know how to ride a bike was no problem as he had had an electric scooter and learnt to balance, and he just got on the bike, and with encouragements from us to remember to keep pedalling, and nailed first time!
@Sadoldhen
That is so heart-warming to hear. He sounds like he's thriving in his environment and within himself. Shows so much what routine, repetition and someone actually looking out for you can do, how it helps to de-stress and regulate. Also how it can help with those out of the blue moments that require something different. I'm so happy for him, I'm sure your friend and you are very proud :D

• Heart
14 seconds in.

"Mom" may have found Abbie a volunteer job.
Priscilla is tho exthited.

Translation: Priscilla's exthited to have Abbie out of her house for any amount of time for any reason.

I don't know if I can bring myself to watch the rest of this horseshit.

EDIT: Oh god it's horrible I'm not even in a minute in and it's horrible
I am behind but tried to catch up..
I watched the whole sad thing tonight. They manhandled Abbie again trying to get those gloves on. And WTH are they smoking on Abbie getting a " volunteer job"???? She can't go to the bathroom alone!! And her attention span is so short she won't even last the 1/2 hour he wants her to start. Plus if he goes with her he will tell everyone how to run things! He is such an arrogant asshole and just loves to hear himself talk about boring nothing! Just let Abbie be comfortable, do his stupid little house chores and Asshat she has peaked!!! Get over it....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.