Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm... not sure about that. I feel like Asshat is maybe a closet cross dresser... just the vibe I have always gotten from him.. anyone else?
Hmm, maybe that's why he's gained weight, stay with me here. PricklyCilla's clothes sizes keep increasing therefore he has to gain weight for her clothes to look good on him. You know she wouldn't hold onto clothes she can't wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was half way through reading @Kimmied’s post on page 41 and it disappeared! 🦻🏼

Reactions: 5
Hell they can't even show an ounce of decency or support for people with medical or mental illnesses. Ps favorite is exploiting cancer survivors and to turn her nose up at people who need professional assistance for mental health.
SHE is truly the one in need of that. Delusional.

Reactions: 7
Here is the vlog/podcast:

Yes, she didn't say "Mothering isn't my jam" but she literally goes on to say "I am all business. I don't like playing around with the kids, Asa took over homeschooling because it isn't my thing, etc.." She is definitely a let me do my thing, I will get things done/completed, and it is done. She doesn't step back, allow the kids to make mistakes, help them through things, clean up with or without them (remember, she said that Asa has always had to clean them up, when they get sick), etc...
She would not participate hands on with any Grandchildren. I just don't see it. I could even see her telling them to find a place to spend the night, so they don't mess up her house. Of course, GB would have his room, that he could come and stay in but the partner and kids would be regulated to a hotel or AirBnB...
She is the most useless woman I've ever seen. No wonder he stepped out on her when they were younger. I can see her being a whiny witch that didn't want to have to take care of a toddler. And I suspect her attachment to Isaiah was because Asshat left her. if he hadn't and Abbie hadn't have come along I bet she would treat Isaiah the same way she treats Abbie. And I truly believe her mother pushed that marriage. If Asshat could have had his way he wouldn't have married her.

Reactions: 22
Ass pretending that abbie is capable of working when we all know she isn't. I have a disability and I'm capable or doing a high quality job if someone will hire me.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ass pretending that abbie is capable of working when we all know she isn't. I have a disability and I'm capable or doing a high quality job if someone will hire me.
14 seconds in.

"Mom" may have found Abbie a volunteer job.
Priscilla is tho exthited.

Translation: Priscilla's exthited to have Abbie out of her house for any amount of time for any reason.

I don't know if I can bring myself to watch the rest of this horseshit.

EDIT: Oh god it's horrible I'm not even in a minute in and it's horrible

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I don't know if anyone watches the tv program The Good Doctor? It's about an autistic doctor. Of course he is highly functional but he said something in the show the other day when his girl asked him why he was rereading things he had already read and his answer was "Information retention is increased by multiple exposures over time".

I laughed thinking Asa should take notes...lol

So you do the SAME thing over and over, not throw 10 things at her every day to do. One thing at a time. Making her a long list is harder for her to retain the info. Focus on one thing for a while, probably months in her case, then go to the next.

If she was more functional I could see doing lists but for her it seems overwhelming. She actually gets agitated and whines when he asks her to do something. He's overloading her senses. Then he says she's overly emotional, well yeah, you are throwing all these things at her and it's too much for her to retain all at once.
@HoneySweet

Exactly, that's the key with a lot of disabilities, not just autism. Repetition - keeping things the same every day, sticking to a routine etc. It not only makes it easier to learn how to do tasks and follow steps, but it's safe. There's no stress, she would know that this is how we start the day, this is how I do it and then this is what we do after. Just the skill of knowing what comes next, anticipation, prediction of problems that could arise is a lot to grasp with only a small list of tasks that she knows roughly how to do. If they start throwing in random things or new tasks, it throws everything out of order. Then the ability to do even what she knows becomes harder because it's not routine, it's not her normal and it's different. By all means, add another task in gradually if she's acing everything else so that she's still learning, still mentally stimulated, but not just because they, the parents, are bored of the same old same old or want new content.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hold down the fort friends! I'm just getting off work and going Trick or Treating with the grandbabies. But can't wait to see what this job is! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And the delusions continue.
Are they really going to let Abbie "volunteer" in a frigging coffee shop pouring hot coffee? 😆 🤣 😂
That ought to go over great.
Idiots.
Total delusional fuking nutjobs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So who’s going to stand with Abby doing hand over hand the entire time she is at her “job”. I wonder if big p mentioned she scream, yells, honks, does the bongos etc. I’m sure they will love having Abby waste coffee when she plays the bongos with a cup in her hand and it goes flying. This is the dumbest thing ever. She’s not able to do it.. she has no ability to focus and no Idea of the purpose of what they want her to do. Just let her be who she is and be happy. Damn idiots

Also… how long until she takes her shoes off in the coffee place? They refuse to force her to keep shoes on her they force her to put gloves on so she can have a “job”… priorities people… the delusion is so strong with these two

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
At the end of the video, Priscilla asked if Abbie unloaded the dishwasher.
She then says "cuz I unloaded it yesterday, and loaded it back, and ran it!"

I thought Atha was crying about Abbie unloading the dishwasher by herself "yesterday."
Did that not happen or?

The rest of the vlog........whew. This level of delusion is fully at the level of a mental health issue.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
My head got much exercise just shaking it over this vlog. Abbie will not wear gloves, gets confused on how to put the cups together, and barely knows how to pour without hand over hand. Plus she has no idea what they are talking about. I can see Nicky almost able to do this job with a job coach, but he has rudimental understanding. Abbie has very very little. Did you see her shove Cilla away when she was attempting to put the gloves on her? Leave the kid alone..give her table tasks, beading work, etc. Give her some toys, including musical toys. Let her be!

One thing about routine. I have my own routine after being retired for eight years. I wake up between 7:00-7:30, do the bathroom stuff, brushing teeth, etc, make my two cups of coffee, talk to my daughter when she calls me on her way to her work, make my bed, walk for 40 minutes in the house while listening to my latest audio book (Leonard Martin - “Starstruck”), and then shower and get dressed. Every morning like clockwork. I try not to break this simple routine. I don’t do the walking thing on the weekends. If my routine gets messed up, it throws me off a little. Nothing terrible, but I can feel it. I think the majority of folks need routine..why not Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So who’s going to stand with Abby doing hand over hand the entire time she is at her “job”. I wonder if big p mentioned she scream, yells, honks, does the bongos etc. I’m sure they will love having Abby waste coffee when she plays the bongos with a cup in her hand and it goes flying. This is the dumbest thing ever. She’s not able to do it.. she has no ability to focus and no Idea of the purpose of what they want her to do. Just let her be who she is and be happy. Damn idiots

Also… how long until she takes her shoes off in the coffee place? They refuse to force her to keep shoes on her they force her to put gloves on so she can have a “job”… priorities people… the delusion is so strong with these two
What if something causes her to be overstimulated, or if something happens where she is bound to start having a meltdown? Do they really think it's going to work.

Why can't they just let her be Abbie and play with toys and just enjoy life with a nice routine? Why does she need to work? Is this to prove to JSA, so they can sue them? Is this to make more money from her? Or is this to train her to be a slave to Pigrillalazynotmyjampus?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I tried. I couldn’t finish. Big fat duck that calls herself a mom… sits there laughing at Abby the whole time. You come home, make her put gloves on, then make her pour water out of a coffee pot. Of course she is going to mess up. Why not add one thing at a time. Nope.. just go straight to what they think she should be doing and laugh at her when she can’t do it. I want to punch her in her big fat face

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
What if something causes her to be overstimulated, or if something happens where she is bound to start having a meltdown? Do they really think it's going to work.

Why can't they just let her be Abbie and play with toys and just enjoy life with a nice routine? Why does she need to work? Is this to prove to JSA, so they can sue them? Is this to make more money from her? Or is this to train her to be a slave to Pigrillalazynotmyjampus?
It’s for vlog content.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Welp. Hope they have plenty of gloves, because Sweet Girl is going to go through those with a quickness. Little gloved phalanges go in a nostril just as easy as ungloved ones, so there is that…..
Maybe work on just putting the gloves on first……like more than once, before they have this child “volunteering” in the food and drink service industry. 🙄
Vlog #2…No food involved. That comment last week about their lives revolving around junk food touched a nerve.
Moobie Dick: You sound ridiculous…I don’t know anyone whose life revolves around food.
Removes all food consumption from consecutive vlogs…
UmmmmmHmmmmm!👀👁👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

I think it’s to prove jsa that they were wrong. Assa can’t ever be wrong. So he started this whole thing to prove to them that they were wrong and Abby can be employed.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1683293
I was going through their podcasts and I highly recommend you do too.
In some they confirm everything we say about them then lie and deny in others.
It's insanity but highly telling.
The main reason I subjected myself to all of that was to find the podcast where Percillerpotamus is often misquoted here on tattle.
I never found it but...just FYI...
She did not actually SAY "mothering is not my jam". It was something to the effect of she's not a nurturer and being a caretaker wasn't her jam. (I believe).
I'll have to find it!!!
Anyway, for all you who are obsessed with the sows teeth, this picture is for you.
Personally, this was my absolute favorite thing about her fat ass and she went and had it fixed.!!! 🤪
I'm a teeth person! I still think her teeth are gross. One in the front is pushed back orl discolored or something. All their teeth gross me out. Excep Isaiah's aren't rotten it's just he's got horse teeth

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
They're very very optimistic. And I mean deluded. She kept that first glove on for about 2 minutes and then it was off. If they want her to volunteer in 30 minute stints (like they suggested with the throwaway mention of the shirt folding) then it's going to take a lot for her to build up to that. And he said weeks or a month....goodness, she's not going to be ready that quickly. They've been trying to practice putting the cardboard sleeves on the cups and even A was exasperated when she kept trying to do it upside down 'every single time'.

I am all for cafes or shops that cater for and employ those with special needs. It's such a wonderful thing to do and gives them great opportunities. I think the thing they might be missing though is that I imagine, though I could be wrong, that those that work/volunteer there have at least a little awareness about what's going on and why they're there in the first place. Abbie has no idea why she's putting sleeves on cups, it's just another activity for her. Maybe she'd be able to do just that part in the café eventually, but I wouldn't put her near hot drinks or possibly any liquids at all. But again, it needs so much practice. It's all about the repetition again, not just when they feel like they want to put time into it.

It would be interesting to see the place in action. Whether the owner knows how complex Abbie's needs are and what her limitations are too. Like someone mentioned above, what if she becomes overstimulated? What about the lights or the ceiling, which we know can be a stressor for Abbie? What about all the people that are around and going in and out?

I wonder how much it'll get mentioned and if we'll see the gloves etc in vlogs, or if it'll just taper out because they don't want to put in the work.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.