Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see P has those ridiculous looking jeans on again. Notice how not one 20-something person has jeans with like a 5" cuff on them. They look stupid P.
I want to know if those rips on the knees were there when she bought them or are her chunky legs making a bid for freedom 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Sweetums
I'm a HUGE ABBA fan!!! I refuse to allow this pic to tarnish my dancing around the house to many of their songs!! :ROFLMAO: 😂
We have Amazon Music and when I'm in the shower I say "Alexa play ABBA" and dance my heart out and sing away while taking a shower!! 🤩💃
I just asked Alexa that…”Take a Chance on Me”. 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a question maybe someone with more knowledge will know the answer to. With Abbie being on the scholarship and Ass was paying the old teacher who is now gone. Where does that money go? Can they pay themselves to be the teacher and just keep that money? My friend in California has a non verbal son who gets respite but the money can not go to anyone in the household. So where and who has the money?

My husband work at an assisted living place that has levels depending on the care one would need. His place does not accept Medicare or Medicaid. The families or individuals self pay starting at 6000$ a month. Is that what everyone thinks they will eventually do with Abbie? Will they self pay or find a place that takes Medicaid? I don’t think there’s that much money put aside for Abbies care. But I’m probably just confused. Plus things are probably different depending on the state.

Reactions: 17
I have a question maybe someone with more knowledge will know the answer to. With Abbie being on the scholarship and Ass was paying the old teacher who is now gone. Where does that money go? Can they pay themselves to be the teacher and just keep that money? My friend in California has a non verbal son who gets respite but the money can not go to anyone in the household. So where and who has the money?

My husband work at an assisted living place that has levels depending on the care one would need. His place does not accept Medicare or Medicaid. The families or individuals self pay starting at 6000$ a month. Is that what everyone thinks they will eventually do with Abbie? Will they self pay or find a place that takes Medicaid? I don’t think there’s that much money put aside for Abbies care. But I’m probably just confused. Plus things are probably different depending on the state.
The "Family Empowerment Scholarship" funds sit in an account of sorts. They can't pay themselves to teach her. The money can only be spent through an online portal for either specific school-related equipment (like sensory items, pencils, paper, an iPad, etc) or, if they're paying a person, that person has to register with the state agency and be verified as a licensed provider. The provider receives payment directly from the state.

Asa is claiming they're going to self pay for all of Abbie's care. That's bullshit. They don't do it now, they won't do it in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Video of someone who watches the dad challenge podcast and says they have no problem with fathering autism.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
P is like the Jacksonville version of Hyacinth Bucket. Deeply DEEPLY concerned with 'keeping up appearances'! I agree that more than likely Candy Cochon did a real number on P in terms of drilling into her brain what a ''young lady'' should and should not have, do and should not do.. etc.

In P's case, instead of the Royal Doulton with hand painted periwinkles, she has those idiotic and obscenely ugly 'charger' plates.

View attachment 1675532

View attachment 1675574

View attachment 1675552
I remember that show, man it was so funny. Does remind me of Pigrillatootinesspus.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The "Family Empowerment Scholarship" funds sit in an account of sorts. They can't pay themselves to teach her. The money can only be spent through an online portal for either specific school-related equipment (like sensory items, pencils, paper, an iPad, etc) or, if they're paying a person, that person has to register with the state agency and be verified as a licensed provider. The provider receives payment directly from the state.

Asa is claiming they're going to self pay for all of Abbie's care. That's bullshit. They don't do it now, they won't do it in the future.
Thank you for explaining

Reactions: 10
Pigrillanotmyjampus has said, parenting is not her jam. Both of them were checked out, only Asshit has not been so checked out as Pigrilla, I think and this is only my opinion, that he was drinking too at the start of vlogs just not as bad as The Pigrilla.

Pigrilla wanted to be a society girl, lady that lunches and to have kids that she could palm off to nannies and boarding school. The big fat Pigrilla had high hopes above her station, and she couldn't handle the reality.

I do agree the ESA change has influenced Asshit to homeschool and collect the money. Hell, they are trying to get as much as they can out of their poor daughter before they send her somewhere. And I am guessing Pigrilla will be a cheapskate about it too.
I love all the names you had for Prissassapotomus. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Assuming the realistic future of Abbie living in a group placement setting of some sort, the actual cash value of, say, 40 years in that type of setting would be about $3 million. This is using a rough average of $80,000 per year which I can't fully vouch for, but seems about right when I consider the cost of my grandmother's final years in a dementia facility where she needed full care.*

Asa claims that they won't use taxpayer dollars ( :rolleyes: ) but the reality of it is that as a chronological adult Abbie will be entitled to funds from Medicaid & Social Security, and potentially other state or private orgs, to help cover those costs. She herself won't make any money, and she'll have no assets beyond what may or may not be in some sort of trust that may or may not exist but which any lawyer with a valid law degree would structure in such a way that she would be eligible for as much help as possible when Asa & Priscilla are too old or bored or dead to continue to care for her.

Now, assuming Asa actually believes that Abbie will be able to continue to live in Mold Manor after their drinking and cholesterol intake catches up with them with a rotating cast of full time caregivers who never get sick or abruptly quit or move on to other jobs .... maybe $8 million is a believable figure for 40 years of care. That works out to $200,000 per year which would cover 3 full time workers at $50k per year (assuming 3 shifts of 8 hours per day, every day of the year), leaving $50k left over for food & bills. Medicaid will cover all her health care needs and probably some of the costs of an in-home placement. She'd be eligible for SNAP and SSI which will start at ~$1200/month or about $14,000 per year, going up with cost of living increases.

* https://www.care.com/c/special-needs-care-for-adult-children-cost-of-care/
When we started looking for a good place for Dom eventually, the place we want him is base $14,000 a month right now and it will go up. He will need some help, he will have some of his own money and we will pay until we can’t. The good thing about him is he hates spending his money. I think he has every single dollar ever gifted to him or earned. Our financial planner also helps special needs people so he will have not just our savings money and his own he will have an account. It can only be used by/for him. I’m not stupid enough to think he’ll have it made or we won’t be spending our retirement money. Also, Dom has a family that loves him but will never ( barring catastrophic illnesses) that will make sure he’s not cheated or anything. He’s also a dependable guy and would work all day if he could. Granted he is way above Abbie’s level.

I want to know if those rips on the knees were there when she bought them or are her chunky legs making a bid for freedom 😬
Those stitches in the seams are screaming to be freed!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think - assuming what she said is true - it's more likely that either:

a) Priscilla didn't play with toys or watch TV because she's undiagnosed ASD. It's obvious her behavior is generally inappropriate and she's an incredibly awkward person, and it's not uncommon for young autistic kids to either not play with toys or to interact with toys in an atypical way (common examples being repetitively stacking blocks instead of building structures, lining up stuffed animals instead of having tea parties, spinning the wheels of toy cars instead of driving them on a track). Maybe she didn't "play" with dollies as expected and Candy later recounted those differences as Priscilla not playing with toys at all.

b) More realistically, Priscilla got her obsessive need for a magazine-ready impractical home from her mother, and she was never allowed toys to play with where they might clutter things up. Think of Abbie's recreational opportunities; a small basket of toys at the old rental and a cobbled-together sensory room in her closet with a sickly pink "surfer girl" decorative theme in her bedroom, and only a typical teen (gag) bedroom with a couple stuffed animals at Mold Manor. Even when they were poor as tit and weren't vlogging for a living Priscilla was focused on the house being her version of nice, without visible toys anywhere. Even Isaiah's room at the old rental was very.....sterile. He had very few things typical of a young teenage boy in his room. It was like a junior man cave. For the most part the common areas of both houses look like no children live/d there!
I think B, I think Pigrillanotmyjampus might of been a mistake too, Pigcandybullyproof probably got knocked up and had to marry her first husband. Would not be surprised if this is generational.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My son who is in his 20's calls us mom and dad.

When I over hear him talking to friends he will say "my mom or my dad" But then again he's more mature than Isaiah and doesn't wear birthday banners, or get number pancakes.
My kids are in their forties but the slang for parents then was "my parental units."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just asked Alexa that…”Take a Chance on Me”. 😎
Sorry I said I would stop talking about me😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Just yesterday (Mon) I spent a good 2 hours on Spotify making a piano playing list of ABBA, musicals such as Phantom of the Opera, Disney versions of classic songs or Frozen, La Vie on Rose from Wall E etc or me and for my 4 year old grand daughter because she said she is too old for nursery rhymes, Coco Melon and Bob the builder/ Wiggles!
Her mother (my daughter) was indoctrinated to Bach for babies and baby Mozart, and I was still very much into my musicals as Les Mis, Phantom, Cats, and Starlight Express were very popular in the late 80’s when I was living in London and could get cheap £10 tickets at the West End where I reckon I saw Starlight Express x 10 and Cats in three different countries!
Love ABBA too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it not sort of out of character that they celebrated Isaiah's birthday with Abbie nowhere to be seen? Or is that actually in character, since it no doubt had to do with them equating parties with alcohol, particularly a 21st, and they didn't want her killing their buzz?

I could see doing something special with your son without her since she might not be able to deal with it and you want him to have that experience, but this all seems over-the-top with her absence glaring--a football game, a hockey game, and a party bus, all to celebrate your son's birthday like he has no siblings? The guy is 21, he can do those things with his friends and you can have a normal family party if you want, but to ditch the ID daughter to go out drinking with son--sad people.

....I just can't get over that they booked babysitters for multiple nights, babysitters she most likely isn't really familiar with since all the usual ones are with them, so they could drink with their 21 year old son. Who does that?? What am I talking about, they probably just knocked her out with drugs for the weekend.
They are auditioning for Smothered or maybe I Love a Mama's Boy!! Piggy Poo, will be that MIL and Golden Douche, will be attached at the teet, even when married!! I can't even imagine, dealing with that nightmare, he may be better off purchasing one of those "real dolls"!! He is emotionally stunted anyways and probably still a virgin...if I had to place money on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That lists sponsors at the bottom. Shitwrld isn’t on there.
I’ve struggled before, 3 babies, me in college part time, my husband in medical school, working nights to keep food in the house. Please, understand I am not bragging. We have a suite at Cleveland Browns stadium plus “Dawg Pound” tickets for every game. You know what we do with it? We go to one preseason game in the pound, and a home game in the suite. The kids my husband treats use that room, all food and beverages and amenities. After games sometimes players will come up and talk to the kids. Give them jerseys and balls and promo stuff. When we use it ourselves, we watch the game and leave. We have baseball season tickets and give most of those to the kids.
Why does Tinkerhog think she’s so special? She’s boring, behind on trends, and not real smart. Same for Assa. When was the last time they did any benevolent service? Not bragging, but my kids and I go to Cleveland a few times a year and work the soup kitchen. Or just sit and talk to people there. Or the kids will toss their last $5 to a friend who wants something. We do other things I just keep my mouth shut and my hands busy (not waiting). They make me sick. Do you know how many people could have a hot meal, or a bill paid, or start the process of enrolling in college for what those fuckers paid for that weekend?
Kimmied, I didn't think my respect and love for you could be any higher/more and now you've gone and proved that yes, yes it can. ❤ You and your family are gems.

• Heart
This appears to be the party bus service they used. Look at the prices. Even if they only used it for 2 or 3 hours, just the bus alone was a couple thousand dollars. Add the snacks and booze you know they had piled in there - and then there's the hockey and football games - did they buy tickets for all 10 of his "buddies"? Jags tickets in the very upper deck are $50+ The lower seats where Pig & Ass sit are like $400. Even with Selfie Wrld sponsorship, the hockey game had to cost them some money. Juniors bday could have been upwards of $10K.
And yet not one single friend from his college….none of them stuck around and that speaks volumes.

• Heart
  • Sad
That is crazy! 🙀 Who in their right mind spends that kind of money for a 21st birthday party? A lame ass party at that. A party spent with Mommy, Daddy and Gramma Pig? Geeezus!
New money mentality. They spend as if it's gonna be forever. Stupid is as stupid does. They'll implode sooner than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pigrillanotmyjampus has said, parenting is not her jam. Both of them were checked out, only Asshit has not been so checked out as Pigrilla, I think and this is only my opinion, that he was drinking too at the start of vlogs just not as bad as The Pigrilla.

Pigrilla wanted to be a society girl, lady that lunches and to have kids that she could palm off to nannies and boarding school. The big fat Pigrilla had high hopes above her station, and she couldn't handle the reality.

I do agree the ESA change has influenced Asshit to homeschool and collect the money. Hell, they are trying to get as much as they can out of their poor daughter before they send her somewhere. And I am guessing Pigrilla will be a cheapskate about it too.
I think you are right!! However, she will always be that girl looking in, from the outside!! I almost think, she is truly delusional!! She is so desperate to be something (other than white trash), it is so out of her reach. She does project, being a higher station, than what she is to her humpers!! These people, believe her and she can live out her fantasy, and the only reason the slimers like her, is because of the money she brings in; do you think for ONE MINUTE those women would give her the time of day outside of the MLM!! HELL NO!! She would be the ugly girl, you bring to the bar with you, she probably was that, when she met AssA!!

She would never be allowed to be in an high society clubs, she is still mouth breathing, white trash!! If ever, allowed into any high society clubs, it would be for one reason, and that would be for the BUTT of the JOKE!! Piggy Poo, is not even close to being allowed into those circles!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.