Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welp, they are "finishing the birthday celebration" by attending the Jags game.

He came home- over 8 hrs each way, to go to a hockey game, football game, and eat some deformed pancakes.View attachment 1672545
I have 3 grown sons and NOT ONE spent their 21st birthday with me. They were with their friends. They were in college and did not drive home to be with mommy & daddy. Geesh! This family!!!! So f’d up!

Reactions: 33
Big P had a little trouble fitting into her seat even despite using the seatbelt extender.
Her seat partner was jamming to classic rock after requesting full-sized earphones from the stewardess to cancel Big P's voice out.
ASSa's dinner and her Dunkin were within reach, just in case.
She even wore her sparkly shoes and hat for the trip home.

Reactions: 25
The group shot…no, Pig, that pose doesn’t make a waistline, hon. Looks like Wayne was left at home, along with Abbie. Junior has his requisite alcohol, and Pig is closest to the food. You can’t make this stuff up.

Reactions: 26
Kylie and that weirdo G aren't in the group pic.
My guess is Kylie took the pic and weirdo G stayed with Abbie.
Since he randomly brought her ice cream by the other week, I'm pretty sure HE is their new respite.
We've seen what he does on camera with other people around. Imagine what he does when he's alone with Abbie or any non verbal ID kid.
I can't stand that creepy mfer.

Reactions: 26
I'm wondering how often he deletes these snarky comments. I know he leaves some of them up but deletes others. Might make it harder to detect them. I don't read their comment section so I can't really say. Just a thought.
I've figured it out, all you have to do is scroll quickly, looking for either angry face reactions or a comment that has a lot of replies. So sometimes it probably doesn't take him very long to breeze thru them. Geez get a life you little little man!

Reactions: 25
Congratulations on your sobriety! Proud of you!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.