Fathering Autism #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight's vlog was stupid again. Do we really wanna sit and watch their family game night? But everything they do is so damn exciting!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she ,or they say she as PICA but, I think she doesn't know the difference between food and objects. They said they have to put banana peels really deep in the trash because, she will take it out and eat it. I don't think she knows. When she's "baking" with her mother; she will put the butter in the bowl AND the wrapper.
Eating too much food is not Pica. Something else is underlying the hunger. My question is why wasn't the refrigerator locked at dinner time? She had no difficulty opening the yogurt why did she need help the last couple of times she had some?

Reactions: 13
Eating too much food is not Pica. Something else is underlying the hunger. My question is why wasn't the refrigerator locked at dinner time? She had no difficulty opening the yogurt why did she need help the last couple of times she had some?
The something else is starvation.
The fridge prolly wasn't locked because the hambeasts were drinking liquor. Again.
The scary thing is.. She was without supervision for a pretty decent amount of time.
I guess 🐖 was engrossed with some dumb tit on her phone and she completely forgot about Abbie's existence.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.