Fathering Autism #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I watched the vlog today with Abbie & the car. It just really hit me! They were really scared of her. She was pushing Dummers arm away when trying to unbuckle her. And they were downright scared she was gonna get violent.
They definitely were all on eggshells.
I honestly thought Abbie seemed surprisingly very coherent during this.
She really looked and seemed very present.
Kinda freaked me out.
Like...witch...Im not getting out of this car and you're not gonna make me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just thought of something!
What if Isaiah decides he wants to get to know his other sister?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is kind of off the charts for me....

I guess my question is, why this question? Why should they get a divorce? I hate to give them any kind of credit but they are together 24/7.....even before COVID-19, and although we only see what they want us to see, I do not think they are unhappy together. Frankly, they are perfect for one another lol.

I dont see that Asa doesnt love her. I think he does. Hes ghosted her twice. If he wanted to, he could have and would have left long ago. And I dont think he has stayed just for Abbie. P would not fight him for custody, she cannot handle her.

Many couples have overcome discretions and betrayals, and frankly, Asa's was 16 years ago. Maybe they arent having sex. Who knows and who cares? Lots of couples grow into a relationship thats based on things other than sex. Their marriage may not be what I would want for a marriage but it seems to be working for them.
I agree, when he ghosted her they were 19! If anything it’s normal to not know what you want,especially guys at that age...they got pregnant and married way too young, I’m sure their marriage is hard, but most are let’s face it...

Reactions: 11
Tick Tock'n and grinding to Beyonce's Countdown

"Me and my boo in my boo boo ridin'
All up in that black with his chick right beside him
Ladies, if you love your man show him you the fliest
Grind up on it, girl, show him how you ride it"

Umm. Cilla. Just no.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Who wants bougee hand sanitizer/moisturizer? I would think hospital workers are required to use a standard hand sanitizer.. not just some MLM product with barely enough alcohol. Also did you notice she was sending small samples.. and there sure were lots of papers in her baggie to not have any cards or contact info.. I call BS on that.

Yea.. they all seem scared of Abbie and walking on eggshells.. omg.. she is shaking her head not to get out of the car... lets huddle up and decide what course we need to take... I imagine she wanted to go somewhere to get a treat and they just drove home. I take it summer doesn't take Abbie anywhere alone?

Abbie was doing more of that violent rocking on the couch..or she always does it but it just isn't shown as much any more. That really looks strange as it isn't just rocking her head goes forward in this weird way.. thats got to be damaging..
there was definitely something about mass squad written on them when she showed them on her makeup page. Also mlm sometimes put stickers on their products so maybe not technically a business card (eyeroll). I wonder if she is paying for the samples from the mass squads cares donations.
9417DA07-B3A3-472F-BCF7-6ADEF72C7206.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hey guys, I'm not making any grand promises lo, but does anyone have any advice/specific moments etc in videos where the Maa$$' have said something contridictionary, (sic) etc? I might try a hand at seeing if I can *try* and put something together lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am still outdone over her thinking she can just waddle up to a hospital in the middle of a pandemic to drop off her bullshit samples.
She only had 20-25 bags fixed.
Was she thinking that would be enough?
She wasn't thinking at ALL.
Except about herself.
And future sales and or recruits.
She did shower and get all gussied up this morning according to her Facebook post.
I guess she thought she should clean up a little in order to make her delivery.
😄
Putting lipstick on a 🐖 is still lipstick on a 🐖.
IMO
Nothing in that family is done without an ulterior motive. Everyone one of those bags turned into at least a $24 or $48 tax deduction depending how honest they wanted to be ,who am I kidding at least $48. I wouldn't put it past them to add in cost of bag and paper. Same with the homeless bags even though most of the things were purchased by donated gift cards. That all adds up. And this may be an unpopular opinion but Isaiah is turning into Asa. There are glimmers of arrogance that come through and that's sad.
On the Abbie front the saying you can't teach an old dog new tricks comes to mind BUT you can help them modify their behavior and NO I am NOT calling Abbie a dog or animal. She is a child stuck in a growing adults body that is surrounded by people more concerned with themselves than teaching and helping her. They spend more time helping her unlearn things through laziness and taking the easy way out than helping her learn by spending alot of one on one time with her. I think alot of her aggression and anger is frustration. Nothing they do or say is the same thing twice so she spends most of her waking time confused.
Feel free to agree or disagree I won't be offended..like my grandpa use to say "opinions are like a**holes...everyone has one" and you shouldn't be afraid to express your opinion, just don't be mad if people disagree just listen and move on
🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What even is this tit?
Who does tit like this in 2020?
It's old school high school or middle school tit.
💩💩💩💩💩💩
Ahh yes but every like and hashtag is mo money mo money mo money.
I'm sure everyone now trying to survive will just jump on this idea
I'm lucky I am still working a 40 hour week at a 20% paycut taking on 9 other people's work in addition to my own but I still have a job so please forgive me if I don't partake in this juvenile idea. Wait maybe my friends who are furloughed and can't get through to unemployment or have been told there's a backlog on the debit cards they send out may be interested. Oh wait they are racking up credit card debt trying to buy groceries and prescriptions .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Probably both were meant to be short term affairs. Even though they were separated, unless they are divorced (please correct me if I am wrong), it is still adultery. I wonder how he felt he would get away with it. And why did he come crawling back.
I don't believe they were separated when he screwed around on her. That is adultery either way. They lie so much you don't know what to believe as anymore. And todays vlog was the most boring one yet.

Maybe to walrus in heat.
Maybe to walrus in heat.
This family's name should be The-Not-Follow-Thru Family.
In every aspect of their lives. Theynever follow thru. From Asa not supporting his 1st daughter, to Asa leaving P and baby Isaiah, to Asa's quitting jobs, to not following thru on almost every aspect of Abbies learning. Also, Prilly didnt follow thru eating properly after the surgery, and the carrots and celery snacks for Abbie that were supposed to be daily. Then there's the daily walks...not happenin'. And who remembers when they were doing Keto? They loved on Nala when she 1st came but now she's usually up in Isaiah's room. How about Isaiah having not even followed up on scholarships yet. I guess they're still goin' strong with TikTok dancing however. Unfortunately
A walrus in heat for sure.

Something that just baffles me is why are they CONSTANTLY asking her if she wants to do something when it comes to things like a chore, schooling or just getting up or out of something like a freaking car? Would it kill them to parent and reinforce authority? How about a 'no' for once or just a simple, time to get out of the car or, you HAVE to fix your plate now, not, do you want to fix your plate? Because of course, she's going to say no or go to an extreme because you're allowing that option.

Don't give her a chance to argue and boss a person around, let alone hurt them because she's not getting her way. They're always horrible at saying things like that. Because all that's done is to teach her, hey, I can just say no and get away with things or pitch a fit.

Idk if I'm even wording this right or explaining it well, but they screw so much up that's parenting 101.
They are afraid to tell her no. She knows dam well what it means.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I was the one who asked, what about Abbie have to taste her own medicine.
I never said anyone should physically hurt her.
And i don't apologise for that question.
This girl never had to face any discipline
and the result was her aggressive behavior towards her own mother and peoples trying to help her.
You seem to have a problem with peoples having another opinion and that's kind of sad.
By the way, i grew up with a severely autistic family member, who used to beat every one of us into a lump, even our parents, who were unable to teach h
rules and discipline.
I know exactly what can happen and no love or understanding in the world will
change the emotions and aggression of a human being with a severe neurological disorder that can be dangerous to others.
BEHAVIOUR IS COMMUNICATION! Thers's a reason for the meltdowns, some people have demand avoidance, others have sensory problems, other times it's frustrations with lack of communication or coordination. Yet another thing A&P don't listen to #ActuallyAustistic adults about! :(
IMO that is their biggest failure, their disservice to the autistic community...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I watched this one again tonight. I truly would not be able to handle it. i don’t have the mental strength.

Reactions: 6
I don't believe they were separated when he screwed around on her. That is adultery either way. They lie so much you don't know what to believe as anymore. And todays vlog was the most boring one yet.

I think she learned this dsnce from Ab...put your hands in the air!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched this one again tonight. I truly would not be able to handle it. i don’t have the mental strength.
Ok, never saw that one! My heart was actually pounding watching this...que the camera on P a sweaty mess! Guys no wonder this woman eats, drinks,what a life, I’m thanking god for my life right now, I couldn’t do it either, Abbie def runs that roost

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.