Fathering Autism #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be wrong here but to me using the IPad gets her results. Food, music, an action. Getting a spoon or fork is work.
EXACTLY....she will do anything for food. Its the one thing she knows she will get almost every time. They should use "no snacks" and "no breaks" SOMETIMES until she does what they ask of her. Like yelling, rocking. Flinging her arms, etc.

Reactions: 14
I just caught the CBD Oil vlog, I hadn't seen it. I'm wondering something here. Help me out please. That vlog was filmed in 2018 and in it, Abbie is just out of control. I mean crying, running, ruining things, taking apartt furniture. And LOUD. At one point her kind father told her that she "sounds like a baby dinosaur.". Nice. Here's my question ; why do we NEVER see that Abbie anymore? I'm two years she is completely better? I'm wondering if she is Whacked out on serious psych drugs or, if he just doesn't film that anymore. If he told her before or after that behavior. Something is not right.
I think a combo of both. He doesnt film the "bad" stuff much anymore because then it becomes clear she hasnt progressed. And he was always anti-med, he never wanted to increase her dosage even though doses need to be adjusted as someone grows. He finally agreed to the med change a while back. Plus, hormones and puberty eliminate alot of that childlike energy and behavior.

• Heart
He has said many times he has decided not to film her severe breakdowns. Thats why you only see the hood parts on the videos, even though he knows thats what the people want to see....the bad stuff.
Then; their vlog is a lie. So, the girl we see watering the plants and sitting quietly is the SAME girl who was out of control and ran in the street? That's selling is a false product. THen, this is not her behavior. They film her when she's tired.

• Heart
He got 2 months behind. Just 500 some dollars!!!
After that video was posted he was still behind 1 month.
I really hope that mom in Wisconsin takes him back to court.
Courts in both states have his correct mailing address now so the process should be fast.
😁
I would also think his daughter’s mother (and possibly the daughter) must have seen the vlogs. That’s gotta be painful.

• Sad
Even if she wasn't destructive, where does Anyone see a Princess? I see a dirty feet, dirty hair 15 year old who is rude and destructive.
Abbie is not the face of Autism, nor of a princess, by any means. I've always hated the term princess, it's annoying and tends to put someone on a higher level than others. I can't take that word seriously, esp when they use it.

They have also ruined "sweet girl" for me. I can't say that or use that term any longer without wanting to puke. 🤮
I would also think his daughter’s mother (and possibly the daughter) must have seen the vlogs. That’s gotta be painful.

How can they sleep at night, talking about Family and Love blah blah and, he has a daughter who may not have eaten that day!! What a rotten couple of cold hearted jerks.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I just caught the CBD Oil vlog, I hadn't seen it. I'm wondering something here. Help me out please. That vlog was filmed in 2018 and in it, Abbie is just out of control. I mean crying, running, ruining things, taking apartt furniture. And LOUD. At one point her kind father told her that she "sounds like a baby dinosaur.". Nice. Here's my question ; why do we NEVER see that Abbie anymore? I'm two years she is completely better? I'm wondering if she is Whacked out on serious psych drugs or, if he just doesn't film that anymore. If he told her before or after that behavior. Something is not right.
Personally, I believe they simply dont show them anymore. Possibly why we seem to see less and less of Abbie and more about just other boring stuff. I think it's all part of A&P's plan to keep Abbie 'marketable'. They show some things...just enough...to whet those crazy franzies' appetites. Autism is kind of "the cool, okay" diagnosis to have nowadays.(sorry I dont know how else to say it but yall know what I mean) IDD is not so they gotta be real careful how they manipulate their audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine a nurse coming home and seeing a box of these MLM packets.. in baggies? I sure wouldn't touch them... and I would hope they wouldn't either. I'm sure those most likely got thrown away. They are so full of themselves.. and delusional... This is an MLM technique to advertise.. but at the same time putting hospital workers at risk.
Do the nurses knpoi w thia crap is from domeone who runs to the store 3 times a week, exposing herself to virus, doesn't keep her daughter clean, who helped with this useless packs, and travels all over ? She has no shame. I would bet my last dollar her phone number or some other form of ordering more are in there. Asa wrote her comment. She's not that bright.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm a little confused here.....so, was the big lady just a one night stand until she got pregnant with Isaiah and got ahold of Asa to tell him or was that the mother of the "other" kid?
Probably both were meant to be short term affairs. Even though they were separated, unless they are divorced (please correct me if I am wrong), it is still adultery. I wonder how he felt he would get away with it. And why did he come crawling back.

Reactions: 12
EXACTLY....she will do anything for food. Its the one thing she knows she will get almost every time. They should use "no snacks" and "no breaks" SOMETIMES until she does what they ask of her. Like yelling, rocking. Flinging her arms, etc.
and she will just frantically push the buttons. Cereal, No Ab. Nature Valley bar, No Ab. Popcorn, No Ab. Ugh

Reactions: 11
Cucumber - Whenever I see messages you've written pop up, your cat avatar with its expression is who I imagine you to be on the other end: a typing cat.
Is Cucumber the cat's name IRL or is that just a username?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Probably both were meant to be short term affairs. Even though they were separated, unless they are divorced (please correct me if I am wrong), it is still adultery. I wonder how he felt he would get away with it. And why did he come crawling back.
I
Priscilla lived in Guantanamo Bay. She pulled in from the Coast Guard. She got pregnant before he went back. And ignored all contact from her until his mother told him to call this girl back. So, he married her, then left again a year later. Poor Isaiah. You have to wonder if he (wrongly) feels responsible for that tit show.

Reactions: 9
WTH is going on with me? This is all posting crazy....I will come back later...so get ready for me! I repeat. I'm a MESS

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Her brain is just not processing & it’s so concerning! Maybe her meds are making her look 1/2 asleep, who knows.

It really bothers me to see her switching off YT vids within seconds. I watched a vlog w/ that Nicky boy & the parents let him sit w/ his ph all day. I know ASD kids do well w/ electronics, but Abbie needs to be taught that she can’t mindlessly click & Nicky needs to lose the phone & step into reality. They have to be forced & need to work as hard as a paraplegic learning to walk again.
Like Abbie, Nicky is clearly showing other symptoms than autism. It seems like his parents can handle his problems much better than Asa and
Priscilla.

Reactions: 11
I would LOVE for them to slap a big lawsuit against the Maass family. She is just as much his child as I and A. She needs to get them where they live. Money.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Then; their vlog is a lie. So, the girl we see watering the plants and sitting quietly is the SAME girl who was out of control and ran in the street? That's selling is a false product. THen, this is not her behavior. They film her when she's tired.
Its her behavior now. It makes it appear she has moved forward both in skill and behavior. And for all we know, maybe her behavior is not as bad as it was 3 years ago. She certainly hasnt damaged her room or anything else in the new place. The med's have to be helping that.

WTH is going on with me? This is all posting crazy....I will come back later...so get ready for me! I repeat. I'm a MESS
me too! hot mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its her behavior now. It makes it appear she has moved forward both in skill and behavior. And for all we know, maybe her behavior is not as bad as it was 3 years ago. She certainly hasnt damaged her room or anything else in the new place. The med's have to be helping that.

me too! hot mess!
Not that we know of.

Reactions: 6
That is my belief. Very heavily edited.

Reactions: 13
I think the other girl dumped him. And between the arrests there and the trouble he was getting in, he prob ran back to P simply because he knew she'd take him back. I also think his mother and father may have influenced him a bit. I am not crazy about P's parents, but Asa's mom and dad both seem like decent, down to earth people.

That is my belief. Very heavily edited.
Or they are just leaving her to rock in the sofa and listen to music. Her meltdowns happened when demands were being made on her to do a chore or interact. If they are not making those demands, she would have fewer reasons to have meltdowns. (Which is actually worse in a way.)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.