Fathering Autism #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason she doesn't have the freedom to grab a snack is bc she eats until she pukes. The reason they ignore her is bc its constant. She dosen't ever stop asking for things. It's either bathroom, food, car ride, bath or go. It's always tit she wants and you can't give anyone what they want 100% of the time. That's something every parent has to refrain from doing, not just this family. They don't always refrain from it either bc, that's why she is such a bully and a little witch. Most of the time she flips the duck out when they don't comply with her demands. She dosen't just ask for things, she demands things.

What thread is this, I'm coming to the rescue. I'm tired of these nasty fuckers...
It’s on face book on yesterday’s vlog I’m sick of this tit to

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t usually watch anymore because the vlogs make me sad...I watched just now and the first few minutes I’m thinking no one can take a minute and fix Abbie’s hair so it’s not in her face? She’s clearly bothered by it because she is pushing it away. And why don’t they use the first/then method when she wants food? For instance....when she signs for food and Asssss says you just had food. He could say, First, let’s go have a glass of water and clean up your room(or clean up wherever), then we’ll get a snack. He tells her no then ‘let’s’ her drag him to the refrigerator. She knows if she bugs him long enough she’ll get her food. I’m not even a few minutes in and I’m already pissed..
She makes their life a living hell. They may not see it that way but, I couldn't handle that tit. I once had one of their fans tell me that I wouldn't be able to handle a child with autism bc, I said I wouldn't put up with Abigail's behavior. Little did they know, I "handle " a child with autism every single day. My daughter is autistic, she is 11 years old and is the kindest child you could ever meet. She dosen't bully anyone and always thinks of others first. Abigail's behavior isn't autism related. Her family has created a monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There used to be signs on the fridge that where there to tell Ab that, it wasn’t food time, and in one vlog, Brandi can be seen telling Ab that it wasn’t time to eat.
Once again, too dam lazy. They tried putting out veggies one time and of course gave up as soon as she grunted about it. They need to make her drink more water too. Without any crap added.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Once again, too dam lazy. They tried putting out veggies one time and of course gave up as soon as she grunted about it. They need to make her drink more water too. Without any crap added.
What do they actually put in her water??

Reactions: 2
The reason she doesn't have the freedom to grab a snack is bc she eats until she pukes. The reason they ignore her is bc its constant. She dosen't ever stop asking for things. It's either bathroom, food, car ride, bath or go. It's always tit she wants and you can't give anyone what they want 100% of the time. That's something every parent has to refrain from doing, not just this family. They don't always refrain from it either bc, that's why she is such a bully and a little witch. Most of the time she flips the duck out when they don't comply with her demands. She dosen't just ask for things, she demands things.

What thread is this, I'm coming to the rescue. I'm tired of these nasty fuckers...
When you get there say "Hey Leghumpers, Hey!" LOL (thats P's line...Hey girl, hey!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What was your comment that started it? (So I can find you)
Oh someone posted a Dunkin donut shirt and it’s under that comment because someone was like I’m buying these for you guys” and someone else was like “don’t forget summer to you will need to buy 5” 🙄🙄 so I said “I’m sure they can afford to buy their own” lol it’s under the black DD shirt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this is a gossip site and I respect everyone's opinion but I have to speak up and advocate for Abbie. Abbie is a vulnerable child.
The words used to describe her are appalling. And defending the hatred filled statements with it's not her fault it's her parents is a smoke screen for the blatant discrimination and hatred of a child with intellectual disablities. Go ahead and call A&P all the nasty things your mind can muster, hell I'll even join in, but I can't be apart of this cruelty directed at a child. Here are some examples of what has been said about Abbie:
She is a beast, gross, lazy, spoiled, a monster, a bully, obnoxious, she has a crappy attitude, scary, an asshole, disgusting, and a walking vegetable.
She does not belong in public, she shouldn't be in public, she isn't fit to be in public. And my personal favorite 😡 she would be better off in an institution. Shall we go back to the fifties?
Screenshot_20200409-193403~2.png

I would like to ask you if you would say those things about your children, or your grandchildren, your nephews or nieces or any child for that matter?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know this is a gossip site and I respect everyone's opinion but I have to speak up and advocate for Abbie. Abbie is a vulnerable child.
The words used to describe her are appalling. And defending the hatred filled statements with it's not her fault it's her parents is a smoke screen for the blatant discrimination and hatred of a child with intellectual disablities. Go ahead and call A&P all the nasty things your mind can muster, hell I'll even join in, but I can't be apart of this cruelty directed at a child. Here are some examples of what has been said about Abbie:
She is a beast, gross, lazy, spoiled, a monster, a bully, obnoxious, she has a crappy attitude, scary, an asshole, disgusting, and a walking vegetable.
She does not belong in public, she shouldn't be in public, she isn't fit to be in public. And my personal favorite 😡 she would be better off in an institution. Shall we go back to the fifties?
View attachment 106366

I would like to ask you if you would say those things about your children, or your grandchildren, your nephews or nieces or any child for that matter?
As I said in previous threads, Abbie doesn’t seem that bad of a kid to me. She literally doesn’t do much but sit in her corner of the couch and rock.....everything else is a result of how she’s been raised.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 106366

Thank you!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 106366

How do you feel about Abbie being dragged out to public events, places? Do you feel Ass and Pissy are responsible and do an appropriate job restraining and preventing Abbie from seriously injuring someone or herself by grabbing random strangers? What about her head whipping and violent outbursts with waving fists? How about when Abbie runs into the street because asswipe is holding a camera getting the money shots?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why are they letting her yell so much downstairs? And do something with her damn hair. She looks feral.

View attachment 106344
P doesnt wanna face it. She wants Abbie to have long hair....like a typical teenager. But geez, she would look so much more civilized with a cute short cut. This rats nest hair simply draws more attention to her

Reactions: 11
This is definitely crossing a line! You have the right to your opinion, which you have expressed in quite a nasty way (which is why I find it ironic you calling A&P nasty fuckers), but to call Abbie 'a little witch' is going too far.
It's quite clear how you feel towards Abbie, your anger and almost hatred towards her is quite apparent. She is by no means an angel but she is not deserving of so much of your anger towards her and she most certainly is not deserving of being called a little witch. Can you really not control your emotions that you call an IDD person a name like that??
Honestly!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 106366

Okay. First of all most of the words you list here are not untrue. Because she may be described as scary, lazy, spoiled, bully, and gross (as a characteristic description not an overall description) doesnt automatically mean we are saying this to put down a disabled kid. There are some things that are just plain true. So don't confuse our descriptions of her behaviors with our feelings for her. But geezo... I have a NT 16 year old daughter and I'd call her most of these things too. My kid has a crappy attitude lots of times, can be lazy, can try to bully me, can often be obnoxious, etc. Doesnt mean I hate my kid!

Reactions: 16
P doesnt wanna face it. She wants Abbie to have long hair....like a typical teenager. But geez, she would look so much more civilized with a cute short cut. This rats nest hair simply draws more attention to her
How much of it do we really think is Priscilla. I bet if Asa said time to get Abbie a haircut she would go a long with it. I really don’t think Priscilla has that much of a say. Asa was the one flaunting her hair as he combed it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why are they letting her yell so much downstairs? And do something with her damn hair. She looks feral.

View attachment 106344
I hate to comment on her appearance but as she is getting older she is starting to look strange. The childish cute factor has gone now. Perhaps it’s just me ?

When she wanted a snack he said she just finished a meal. But he gave her one anyway. Way to be consistent because you're afraid she'll have a fit. Not an autism fit. A spoiled brat fit. All he did today is make excuses why they didn't record any of her homeschool crap. He didn't film it because they didn't do it because Absent won again.

They probably encouraged her to jump in the pool so they don't have to give her a bath.
They have no clue how to parent her at all. With any child consistency is key. They give into her time and again when she throws a tantrum, all that teaches her is if she throws a tantrum she gets what she wants. However, she is passed the child stage now and is becoming bigger and more dangerous to control. I keep saying it “ you reap what you sow “

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.