Fathering Autism #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to stop watching the vlog to comment.....telling someone when they are," all done", is inappropriate and should be stopped quick. It's another one of those obnoxious behaviors that they are allowing. Just now, Abigail came pretty close to freaking out bc, she was telling Asa he was ,"all done", with whatever he was doing. God these ppl are gross.
She was communicating. She was asking for something and that’s the only way she seems to know how. Not her fault she hasn’t been taught different ways to communicate.

Damn the no video games during the week rule for an 18+ year old is so fkn crazy to me its damn embarrassing to admit poor Isiah...especially in quarantine....idk what my daughter who is 14 would do without her switch,.mind you she does her online work first but i would never deny her her video games during the week...smh
If he does good in school and doesn’t give them too many problems, at 18 he should at least be able to have a few hours to himself, and if it’s to play video games then so be it. Don’t understand why they are so controlling.

As if Summer couldn't get any weirder....you just see her hiding in the corner. Creepy.
I’m like is she going to help or just stand there. When Abbie grabbed the Vacuum, she says “Wow you're so strong” in her 5 year old voice she does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
[QUOTE="PhartBlossom,

As if Summer couldn't get any weirder....you just see her hiding in the corner. Creepy.
she has gotten quieter? or is it just me?
[/QUOTE]

Much quieter. She must be playing the quiet game. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just got done watching entire vlog. That violently pulling ppl tit wouldn't fly in my house. That's not how anyone wants someone to get their attention. Can you imagine someone walking up to you and telling you, "your all done with that", and jerking you up from your desk and jerking you all the way to the kitchen to get something for them? Yeah, that's pretty bleeping rude. But it's super cute!! So it will continue and get worse until she does it to the wrong person. The jumping in the pool in her clothes is an everyday thing and just showing how bad off she is mentally. She dosen't know or care that it's not time to swim and the next time they pass a sewer and she wants to swim, she go right in, no problem. She dosen't know or care what the difference is between a pool and other bodies of water and she will attack ppl to get in. Whatever Abigail wants, she is going to do bc, her parents have taught her that. Today's vlog just proved my bully theory beautifully. Abigail will bully and physically MAKE ppl do what she wants. That was shown today.

She was communicating. She was asking for something and that’s the only way she seems to know how. Not her fault she hasn’t been taught different ways to communicate.

If he does good in school and isn’t too much of a headache, at 18 he should at least be able to have a few hours to himself, and if it’s to play video games then so be it. Don’t understand why they are so controlling.

I’m like is she going to help or just stand there. When Abbie grabbed the Vacuum, she says “Wow u’re so strong” in her 5 year old voice she does.
I respect your opinion but, dont share it. She has been shown other ways to communicate, she has just been taught that the bully and physical way is the "best and fastest way", to get it done and that is inappropriate in my opinion.

Even Asa and the big lady have tried to get her to stop pulling folks in the past, so even they recognize that its inappropriate. They just wont follow thru with it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Good to see them stay home! Ohhh wait, 3 packages of toilet paper, 2 of which different from yesterday’s vlog as well as a new package of paper towels😡 Take out for dinner on the island counter as well as DD cups! Disgusting😑 I’m in CA and go to the store once a week in search of toilet paper. I’d rather not go out but for 4 weeks now my grocery store has been out and 2 times I had just missed a shipment😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I am watching their vlog now but i laughed to myself when Priscilla said to Abbie i missed seeing you
blow bubbles as i was exercising! So she was exercising her fingers on her phone again on the couch?
Lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Good to see them stay home! Ohhh wait, 3 packages of toilet paper, 2 of which different from yesterday’s vlog as well as a new package of paper towels😡 Take out for dinner on the island counter as well as DD cups! Disgusting😑 I’m in CA and go to the store once a week in search of toilet paper. I’d rather not go out but for 4 weeks now my grocery store has been out and 2 times I had just missed a shipment😔
Don't forget the fully stocked fridge and bottle of 1800 tequila on the counter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Matching shoes, really? Why not give her something else to match besides other ppls stank shoes. I just can’t with them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Asss says.,. we didn't do so well with the "Academic Stuff" today... lol. That yelling and the constant asking for food would drive me insane. I would not like to have her stopping what I was doing so she could pick out her 100th snack of the day.

Why do they have to open the whole refridge and pantry for her to peruse? Seems like they would pick a few items.. these are her snacks.. and this is what she has to choose from.. or better yet have predetermined snack times.. and that is it.. these people drive me crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Asss says.,. we didn't do so well with the "Academic Stuff" today... lol. That yelling and the constant asking for food would drive me insane. I would not like to have her stopping what I was doing so she could pick out her 100th snack of the day.

Why do they have to open the whole refridge and pantry for her to peruse? Seems like they would pick a few items.. these are her snacks.. and this is what she has to choose from.. or better yet have predetermined snack times.. and that is it.. these people drive me crazy.
Yep. I tell ya. This tit wouldn't fly at my house. This vlog proved Abigail is a bully beautifully. She will physically make ppl stop and jerk them where she wants. Gross behavior

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Much quieter. She must be playing the quiet game. LOL
She reads all of ouf comments here and is starting to realize we are right.
[/QUOTE]
I haven't been hearing alot from her. Really, it's been since that vlog where they went to Asa's dad's house for supper.

Reactions: 11
Yep. I tell ya. This tit wouldn't fly at my house. This vlog proved Abigail is a bully beautifully. She will physically make ppl stop and jerk them where she wants. Gross behavior
When she wanted a snack he said she just finished a meal. But he gave her one anyway. Way to be consistent because you're afraid she'll have a fit. Not an autism fit. A spoiled brat fit. All he did today is make excuses why they didn't record any of her homeschool crap. He didn't film it because they didn't do it because Absent won again.

Just got done watching entire vlog. That violently pulling ppl tit wouldn't fly in my house. That's not how anyone wants someone to get their attention. Can you imagine someone walking up to you and telling you, "your all done with that", and jerking you up from your desk and jerking you all the way to the kitchen to get something for them? Yeah, that's pretty bleeping rude. But it's super cute!! So it will continue and get worse until she does it to the wrong person. The jumping in the pool in her clothes is an everyday thing and just showing how bad off she is mentally. She dosen't know or care that it's not time to swim and the next time they pass a sewer and she wants to swim, she go right in, no problem. She dosen't know or care what the difference is between a pool and other bodies of water and she will attack ppl to get in. Whatever Abigail wants, she is going to do bc, her parents have taught her that. Today's vlog just proved my bully theory beautifully. Abigail will bully and physically MAKE ppl do what she wants. That was shown today.

I respect your opinion but, dont share it. She has been shown other ways to communicate, she has just been taught that the bully and physical way is the "best and fastest way", to get it done and that is inappropriate in my opinion.

Even Asa and the big lady have tried to get her to stop pulling folks in the past, so even they recognize that its inappropriate. They just wont follow thru with it.
They probably encouraged her to jump in the pool so they don't have to give her a bath.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When she wanted a snack he said she just finished a meal. But he gave her one anyway. Way to be consistent because you're afraid she'll have a fit. Not an autism fit. A spoiled brat fit. All he did today is make excuses why they didn't record any of her homeschool crap. He didn't film it because they didn't do it because Absent won again.
How can he be sure snack is what she actually wanted when sometimes she signs a bunch of random things. He needed to get up to see what she wanted....and yes she directed him to the refrigerator. So at that point was he supposed to say no?

Last time he didn’t get up to see what she wanted, there was 2 pages here complaining about how he didn’t get up.

Im just trying to understand what y’all expect. This is definitely one of those chose your battle moments that makes sense. I hear them tell her no to snacks all the time.

I’m not standing up for them, Just pointing out further what their inconsistencies has caused.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So at that point was he supposed to say no?
Yes. He was supposed to say no. He had just told her she had a snack. She wants to pitch a fit. Time her out in her room. All he is doing is negatively reinforcing her behavior. I can understand giving in if snack time is at say 2 PM and it's 1:45 PM. But he literally just said to her you just ate.

• Heart
How can he be sure snack is what she actually wanted when sometimes she signs a bunch of random things. He needed to get up to see what she wanted....and yes she directed him to the refrigerator. So at that point was he supposed to say no?

Last time he didn’t get up to see what she wanted, there was 2 pages here complaining about how he didn’t get up.

Im just trying to understand what y’all expect. This is definitely one of those chose your battle moments that makes sense. I hear them tell her no to snacks all the time.

I’m not standing up for them, Just pointing out further what their inconsistencies has caused.
He knew dam well she wanted a snack. He was just trying to be cute (failed). They rarely say no to snacks and when they do its probably only for show and then give her one as soon as camera is off. He initially told her no to a snack today and then she yanked him to the fridge anyway. That would have been the time to say "I said NO. Have some water instead." But he's afraid to say no. Or like I said before....put out some veggies or some of that fruit Pilla supposedly went to the store for.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

They probably encouraged her to jump in the pool so they don't have to give her a bath.
GUILTY!! ON BOTH COUNTS!! (I agree on both!)

Reactions: 8
He knew dam well she wanted a snack. He was just trying to be cute (failed). They rarely say no to snacks and when they do its probably only for show and then give her one as soon as camera is off. He initially told her no to a snack today and then she yanked him to the fridge anyway. That would have been the time to say "I said NO. Have some water instead." But he's afraid to say no. Or like I said before....put out some veggies or some of that fruit Pilla supposedly went to the store for.
I imagine if he says no it will escalate to a tantrum because she is used to getting her way. What a nightmare to live like that!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.