Fathering Autism #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for the last vlog - I'd rather watch paint dry! It would be interesting if they spent time teaching Abbie some new signs or played games with her such as Pelmanism to see how she got on. Thank God I didn't see a DD cup for once nor bagfuls of shopping.

I did notice however how chunky Abbie and Isaiah are getting - not good.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nothing much to say about today's vlog! Super boring!
🐖 Bursting out of that stupid costume was the highlight! 😒
And Dummer.... There are worse things in life to cry about than 1 single grey hair! Go watch the news!
Sorry peeps. I'm in a bad mood!
I know, I thought that. People are getting sick and much worse and she is crying about a grey hair. The shallowness of the hambeasts has certainly rubbed off onto her.
I thought Isaiah was having a seizure when he started throwing himself around. Lol

Abby didn't go on the lazy river tubing. She stayed back at the hotel. The picture I posted of her trying to drown Pilla was from the 'tit on the boat' cruise.

Does she or doesn't she have shorts on, lol.
tit on the boat cruise, haha, I just can’t stop laughing

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh sweet girl, don’t ya know, you need to keep your hands uncontaminated when preparing & cooking food.🤷🏻‍♀️

Hand dumping flour in bowl
Rubbing eyes🤮
Hand totally in flour in the bowl 🤮
Finger in ear 🤮
Redirected to wash hands🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

You could almost hear the cringe in
🐷🐽🐖’s voice when Abbie kept her hand in the flour bowl for what felt like an eternity after rubbing her eye.

Abbie has no business “helping” prepare any food 🤢 Let her stick to eating it.

I've included screenshots for your viewing pleasure, or disgust.
Her brain is just not processing & it’s so concerning! Maybe her meds are making her look 1/2 asleep, who knows.

It really bothers me to see her switching off YT vids within seconds. I watched a vlog w/ that Nicky boy & the parents let him sit w/ his ph all day. I know ASD kids do well w/ electronics, but Abbie needs to be taught that she can’t mindlessly click & Nicky needs to lose the phone & step into reality. They have to be forced & need to work as hard as a paraplegic learning to walk again.

Reactions: 10
Wonder why they unlisted it lol. I mean it is a touchy subject for them but still. Someone record it before it gets lost forever
Could it be because they are still losing subscribers and supporters because of it?🤷‍♀️

A lot of posters here have commented that seeing that video brought them to this side of the fence, so to speak.🤷‍♀️

They are getting alot of criticism in the comments, they probably want to clean up their image. They have been rehashing old videos, maybe Assy decided to do a bit of "editing" :sneaky: work on it.🤷‍♀️

Oooor, maybe some new scandal (related or similar) to that one, has taken place and they don't want people going back and referencing their original claims. 🤷‍♀️

Oooo, I hope it's maybe Baby Mama hit them with an appeal to amend the child support payments and get more money 💸💸💸:m:m!!

🤣 Just a medley of wild, baseless speculation to enjoy with your coffee this morning :coffee:.

Yes, because I am having one of those days 🤷‍♀️

Also because they are horrible, scamming, lying, arrogant, narcissistic people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hg
I don’t believe he gives two flying f@cks about that girl. He didn’t even care enough to stay current with the paltry child support payments.
Agreed. If he cared at all, he wouldn't have ignored his responsibilities as a parent or ignored his piddly child support, then lie about everything in that dumb video they made. That video was just to flue that nars image by seeming sympathetic towards his underlings.

That's all on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh sweet girl, don’t ya know, you need to keep your hands uncontaminated when preparing & cooking food.🤷🏻‍♀️

Hand dumping flour in bowl
Rubbing eyes🤮
Hand totally in flour in the bowl 🤮
Finger in ear 🤮
Redirected to wash hands🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

You could almost hear the cringe in
🐷🐽🐖’s voice when Abbie kept her hand in the flour bowl for what felt like an eternity after rubbing her eye.

Abbie has no business “helping” prepare any food 🤢 Let her stick to eating it.

I've included screenshots for your viewing pleasure, or disgust.
Here we go again:rolleyes:. Them wanting desperately for Abbie to be a typical teen..... Abbie just wanted to do some sensory play.

They deserve that booger bread for constantly neglecting Abbie's sensory needs and forcing her to perform in their false narrative.

MAASSive failure, fakery and foolishness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Regardless of what she is capable of mentally understanding, her behavior is inappropriate. She needs to just keep her hands to herself.
I had to stop and comment before reading past this page, so apologies if we’ve hit some sort of agreement on this...but I thought this gossip forum was mostly here because how the so called adults in the household were mishandling and mistreating Abbie. NO child will learn appropriate versus inappropriate behavior without external forces helping them navigate that development. Take a non NT child and it can be even harder.

I can understand that Abbie’s actions may make you uncomfortable, and in person you may find yourself feeling angry, but why the hell are we mad AT Abbie? How is a seriously IDD child supposed to learn to keep her hands to herself when she is repeatedly scared, tickled, grabbed, booped, etc.? When she does something “bratty” it’s because that behavior has been reinforced for years. To change it they need to majorly rework their schedule, home, and their own actions. Sending her to her room while they all keep sending missed messages with their own actions is just heartless. “Hey Abbie, we are going to poke you, tickle you, and otherwise touch you, but when you do the same you’re going to be punished.”

I also don’t think it’s fair to say outright that Abbie lacks empathy. She may not have empathy the way NT folks view it, but she very well could have compassion for others if she were given the proper social input from those in her home. My ex-husband truly lacks empathy. (Not being a bitter ex, he has a personality disorder and genuinely does not feel guilt or remorse.) He didn’t get pleasure from causing me pain, he just didn’t care one way or the other. I don’t think Abby hurts everyone because she means to. Sometimes she wants something and other times it’s a game. Her mental age does determine how her empathy would be expressed.

I know this is long but man, this forum was so great to find for a while. I felt like it was a place where the focus was on how horribly ASSa is representing the autism community. Talking about the family giving into spending and using their disabled daughter to do it. I’m not saying Abbies behavior should be ignored not you have to get to the root cause of it.

They have several hard YEARS of intense work to fix the mess they’ve made. That includes schedules, finding toys and sensory items she does enjoy, and focusing hard on PT and OT. COVID19 has torn the mask off of this family. When there’s no school to leave her at, no trips to take, less respite opportunities, they are forced to face what a lifetime of Abbie is.

Maybe I’m jaded. I have a cousin who is 23 but with severe IDD and cerebral palsy. He’s about 6-12 months, non verbal, and immobile. The denial portion of his life was brutal. My aunt was dedicated to therapies but the trauma of his premature delivery and complications made it clear he wasn’t going to progress how she wanted. A lot of the family were encouraged to give age appropriate gifts at parties but he couldn’t play with them. So he screamed. He screamed a lot. He shoved things. He whipped his head around. We stopped trying to force him to be typical for his physical age. Now he’s happy. He loves his infant toys. He still does PT and OT, but the focus is on quality of life.

A and P need to stop and love Abbie enough to see how they’re making her a difficult child for OTHERS to be around. It isn’t Ab who is at fault. She’s doing what she’s been shown and told. My cousin couldn’t tell is what he wanted so when we inevitably forced things on him he didn’t understand he screamed and screamed. There’s no quick fix. It takes years of hard work. It takes learning non-verbal cues if the kiddo isn’t fully able to use a communication device or sign language.

I’ll be back in a few days and skip ahead to the current topic. I get everyone has a right to their own opinions and I’m not trying to muzzle anyone. It’s just really hard for me to see children who are already vulnerable, be mishandled by their parents, only to end up further judged. These kiddos already have an uphill climb because they’re not NT and in some cases also deal with IDD.

Hope I didn’t hurt feelings, I just do worry about where Ab will end up if there isn’t a major overhaul to her routine :(

Regardless of what she is capable of mentally understanding, her behavior is inappropriate. She needs to just keep her hands to herself.
I had to stop and comment before reading past this page, so apologies if we’ve hit some sort of agreement on this...but I thought this gossip forum was mostly here because how the so called adults in the household were mishandling and mistreating Abbie. NO child will learn appropriate versus inappropriate behavior without external forces helping them navigate that development. Take a non NT child and it can be even harder.

I can understand that Abbie’s actions may make you uncomfortable, and in person you may find yourself feeling angry, but why the hell are we mad AT Abbie? How is a seriously IDD child supposed to learn to keep her hands to herself when she is repeatedly scared, tickled, grabbed, booped, etc.? When she does something “bratty” it’s because that behavior has been reinforced for years. To change it they need to majorly rework their schedule, home, and their own actions. Sending her to her room while they all keep sending missed messages with their own actions is just heartless. “Hey Abbie, we are going to poke you, tickle you, and otherwise touch you, but when you do the same you’re going to be punished.”

I also don’t think it’s fair to say outright that Abbie lacks empathy. She may not have empathy the way NT folks view it, but she very well could have compassion for others if she were given the proper social input from those in her home. My ex-husband truly lacks empathy. (Not being a bitter ex, he has a personality disorder and genuinely does not feel guilt or remorse.) He didn’t get pleasure from causing me pain, he just didn’t care one way or the other. I don’t think Abby hurts everyone because she means to. Sometimes she wants something and other times it’s a game. Her mental age does determine how her empathy would be expressed.

I know this is long but man, this forum was so great to find for a while. I felt like it was a place where the focus was on how horribly ASSa is representing the autism community. Talking about the family giving into spending and using their disabled daughter to do it. I’m not saying Abbies behavior should be ignored not you have to get to the root cause of it.

They have several hard YEARS of intense work to fix the mess they’ve made. That includes schedules, finding toys and sensory items she does enjoy, and focusing hard on PT and OT. COVID19 has torn the mask off of this family. When there’s no school to leave her at, no trips to take, less respite opportunities, they are forced to face what a lifetime of Abbie is.

Maybe I’m jaded. I have a cousin who is 23 but with severe IDD and cerebral palsy. He’s about 6-12 months, non verbal, and immobile. The denial portion of his life was brutal. My aunt was dedicated to therapies but the trauma of his premature delivery and complications made it clear he wasn’t going to progress how she wanted. A lot of the family were encouraged to give age appropriate gifts at parties but he couldn’t play with them. So he screamed. He screamed a lot. He shoved things. He whipped his head around. We stopped trying to force him to be typical for his physical age. Now he’s happy. He loves his infant toys. He still does PT and OT, but the focus is on quality of life.

A and P need to stop and love Abbie enough to see how they’re making her a difficult child for OTHERS to be around. It isn’t Ab who is at fault. She’s doing what she’s been shown and told. My cousin couldn’t tell is what he wanted so when we inevitably forced things on him he didn’t understand he screamed and screamed. There’s no quick fix. It takes years of hard work. It takes learning non-verbal cues if the kiddo isn’t fully able to use a communication device or sign language.

I’ll be back in a few days and skip ahead to the current topic. I get everyone has a right to their own opinions and I’m not trying to muzzle anyone. It’s just really hard for me to see children who are already vulnerable, be mishandled by their parents, only to end up further judged. These kiddos already have an uphill climb because they’re not NT and in some cases also deal with IDD.

Hope I didn’t hurt feelings, I just do worry about where Ab will end up if there isn’t a major overhaul to her routine :(

• Heart
I would love to see what really goes on in that house. Watching their highly edited vlog is like listening to our Government 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ 80% of what they share with us is twisted to reflect positively on them, whether it’s the truth or not. I totally missed the incident with Grandpa 😱😂😂😂
It's the one with Abbie and Grandpa in the thumbnail. The caption is something like "listen to me grandpa". It's from last fall.

Reactions: 6

Thank you for sharing your story and your thoughts friend, I agree with you.🤝

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Limelife only sells beauty products, I wonder what Limelife products would be essential to hospital workers rn.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I really wish the Maass's would do something like this,

They have stimmed with Abbie once, in this vlog

but they never did it again (as far as they show). You can clearly see that when the family stimmed with her, she had a reaction. They were brought into the same 'world' by stimming together. Abbie was laughing and smiling. If only they would give up this 'typical teen' thing and give in to her needs she could really flourish.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

but they never did it again (as far as they show). You can clearly see that when the family stimmed with her, she had a reaction. They were brought into the same 'world' by stimming together. Abbie was laughing and smiling. If only they would give up this 'typical teen' thing and give in to her needs she could really flourish.
This was one of my fav videos from them. This was before I started to see them for what they really are.

I like this video because Abbie shows emotion. When they stimmed with her she put her shirt over her face because she was embarrassed/shy. That let me know she’s somewhat aware of what’s going on around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Limelife only sells beauty products, I wonder what Limelife products would be essential to hospital workers rn.

Yes miss piggy, I bet they can’t wait to get home and moisturise, top of their priority list. Fool

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This was one of my fav videos from them. This was before I started to see them for what they really are.

I like this video because Abbie shows emotion. When they stimmed with her she put her shirt over her face because she was embarrassed/shy. That let me know she’s somewhat aware of what’s going on around her.
WOW‼‼‼
She was so engaged and enjoying the experience!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
I don't even care about the eye rubbing, it's the fingers in the nose and mouth that get me and is just nasty, contaminated hands all over plates, silverware, and food. Her preparing her own food is fine and something she needs to do, as for having her do it for others? Please no.

It makes me wonder though, with how much she touches around her then sticks her fingers in her mouth and nose (or just putting stuff in her mouth), surely she's picked up a virus at some point, and I question, how often is she actually sick without them knowing?
what gets me is that i got the feeling that the only reason P had Abbie wash her hands was because it was on camera!
I'd bet you dollars to donuts that this kinda stuff goes on all the time when no camera!

DON'T FORGET THE SCAMITIZER!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Here’s a couple videos they need to watch. “But unless you just ran out of groceries, STAY THE F*CK AT HOME!” “Wash your hands, STOP touching your face, and STAY THE F*CK AT HOME!” They’ll never listen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know, I thought that. People are getting sick and much worse and she is crying about a grey hair. The shallowness of the hambeasts has certainly rubbed off onto her.
I thought Isaiah was having a seizure when he started throwing himself around. Lol

tit on the boat cruise, haha, I just can’t stop laughing
Isaiah DID look like he was having a seizure. Actually, worse. He looked like an ass. And he's reminding me more & more of his father every day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.