Fathering Autism #139 Hello! My Name is Dunkin’. Goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Nicky will ever be independent but he still seems miles ahead of Abbie..he has way more of an attention span.. can work on art projects, rides his bike, he can ski some with help..he can say some words and seems more in the world then Abbie. Not sure if its because he is less ID then Abbie or because he has better parents that actually work with him.

I could see Nicky qualifying to be in a vocational program at some point.

Aren't these things she should have been doing all along? In the course of the day ..is that really what their "school" is? Where is she learning words ..nothing involves communication?
Abbie has really suffered because of the fat slobs she got stuck with. Yes she is a severely ID kid but she could have been lots better off if they had done hygiene with her every single day since she was little. I don't think she would've ever been independent but it would've been a whole lot better than where she is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You wanna talk ugly teeth? Big P's are disgusting too. And we all know Abbie's need help. I wonder if GB's are just as fugly...I don't think I ever noticed...chances are they could be...this family doesn't put too much emphasis on dental care...

I tried to get a shot of Big P and her teeth but failed. If anyone can get a shot that'd be great!

Oh! And by the way, I was literally dying when Big P was telling Abby to put the sleeves on the cups and go by the lettering being right side up..
man not only is the Big Woman fugly and gross bur stupid as hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well, sure. With “minimal prompting,” it should work, right?

(They are either completely delusional or know the score and are fooling the humpers. It’s hard to say which.)

SOOOO WHO HERE…
Honestly thinks someone who is just about an adult, who still wears diapers, can’t do a single thing on her own, gets distracted, elopes, steals strangers food, pushes and pulls hair…. and has severe non-verbal autism with Severe IDD….

will EVER be able to live off a check list completely independently….

WITH the Maass’ as parents…
—-
They are giving her such high expectations for the amazing low effort they put in.. why aren’t they teaching her signs? Why? Honestly… someone tell me why COMMUNICATION SHOULD NOT BE THE FOREFRONT OF ALL HER LEARNING…
She CAN learn sign.. but half of the 10 she knows is for snacks..
—-

And the thing is.. while I DO BELIEVE Abbie would be more progressed with better parents, but there is a limit to her. I look at someone like NickyJames.. his only verbiage is usually whole lines of dialogue he heard off of a tv show (it’s quite cute.. not gonna lie .. when he excitingly says “SpongeBob- The Movie!”)
He has autism with IDD.. both severe..and the same age of Abbie about, he is thriving honestly.. but in what he is capable of

And I’m not a big supporter of theirs but at least Nicky looks way better taken care of and he seems to actually love being on camera.. he also has OCD really bad (he will walk out in the snow to fix one stick that is laying weird, zippers on peoples jackets

Also with forcing him to accept certain situations.. he has this thing where women around him can’t have a pony tail… well when someone who takes care of him got a girlfriend/wife, she keeps it in a ponytail around him. Took him a while to accept, but he eventually came around..

They have never taught Abbie not to run into people with a cart..

—-
TL/DR… even with nickyjames thriving more than her.. he will never be able to live without assistance.. they have him pack things at home as work. But other than that, he needs someone to feed him, help bathe, help clean room.. nicky would do none of these things without some prompting. He may never live a day alone and the parents understand that..

Abbie will NEVER live a day alone. Period.

OH
and Cilla… damn you failed today lol
Print side up? I just snorted some tea. I left out drunk.

They are either delusional, deceptive or drunk.

Oh! And by the way, I was literally dying when Big P was telling Abby to put the sleeves on the cups and go by the lettering being right side up..
man not only is the Big Woman fugly and gross bur stupid as hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon there's too much dog training chat by Asa. Not very inclusive Fatass :unsure:
Here is beautiful Billi asking to learn :love:
Likely Billi enjoys praise as well as mutual affection.

There's also catmanjohn featuring gorgeous Russell.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I reckon there's too much dog training chat by Asa. Not very inclusive Fatass :unsure:
Here is beautiful Billi asking to learn :love:
Likely Billi enjoys praise as well as mutual affection.

There's also catmanjohn featuring gorgeous Russell.
My sweet furbaby knows 3 of those floor buttons, the easiest to teach her...'Outside' 'Play' and 'Cookie' We have to hide the cookie button.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, sure. With “minimal prompting,” it should work, right?

(They are either completely delusional or know the score and are fooling the humpers. It’s hard to say which.)

Print side up? I just snorted some tea. I left out drunk.

They are either delusional, deceptive or drunk.
Lol. I thought the same thing. When when did Abbie start reading to know the letters were upside down? P is an idiot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Holy Fuckaroo! tit show Fo Sho!!!!!
Where to begin?
How about the comments….those are always fun!

Screenshot_20221012-231546~3.png

Screenshot_20221012-232100~3.png

Screenshot_20221012-231438~4.png

Screenshot_20221012-231433~3.png

Screenshot_20221012-231525~3.png

Screenshot_20221012-231529~3.png

Screenshot_20221012-234027~3.png

Screenshot_20221013-012052-686~3.png

Creeper vibes!
Screenshot_20221013-003406~3.png

The schedule she is going to initiate independently but with someone’s assistant 🙄
Screenshot_20221012-233612~3.png

I thought this screenshot says it all!
Screenshot_20221012-233336~3.png

Now we get to the substitute mother!
Putting away the dishes…notice the time…
Screenshot_20221013-003943~3.png

Done with the dishes…a whole ten minutes later!
Screenshot_20221013-004055~3.png

Lemon collecting. 😳
Screenshot_20221012-235634~3.png

Table task time…wait, what’s that? Dunkin and a plastic bag!
@CoffeeMomof2 you were right
That little fucker was there directing table task time!
Screenshot_20221012-235848~3.png

Substitute mother explaining choices…gross 🤢
Screenshot_20221013-013637-352~2.png

Another gross screenshot 🤣
Screenshot_20221013-002201~3.png

There is Asshole’s coffee and sunglasses. Notice the time. 5 something…
Screenshot_20221013-003112~3.png

Screenshot_20221013-002755~3.png

It’s a lot…it’s a whole day! witch please, that was an hour and a half, two hours max.
And the humpers believe this tit!! 😒🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Where to begin?

View attachment 1646906

View attachment 1646910

View attachment 1646911

View attachment 1646912

View attachment 1646913

View attachment 1646916

View attachment 1646917

View attachment 1646920

Creeper vibes!
View attachment 1646921

The schedule she is going to initiate independently but with someone’s assistant 🙄
View attachment 1646923

View attachment 1646925

View attachment 1646927

View attachment 1646928

Lemon collecting. 😳
View attachment 1646930

View attachment 1646931

View attachment 1646932

View attachment 1646933

View attachment 1646934

View attachment 1646935
It’s a lot…it’s a whole day! witch please, that was an hour and a half, two hours max.
I just watched that part She was still putting dishes away at 3.54 that’s nearly 20 minutes and we’re supposed to believe that she did all her chores in record time
EAD934A8-34AE-46C5-9A18-9F584FEC8F75.jpeg

The tablet says 5.33 and she finished the task few minutes after so you’re right a whole day according to big p is 2 hours and she’s exhausted well get used to it
79F48764-3FDB-469B-B8FE-7B38D49F1765.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So they all skipped “school“ till Dad Boss got home and made them perform? I wonder if Big P and Abbie got a detention?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I was right that they aren’t keeping school hours. They were finished at midday forcing Abbie to ‘be independent’ and I bet they started about an hour earlier if that. Asswipe has never followed through with anything, so there’s no way he will be up early every day ‘teaching’ Abbie for approximately 6 or 7 hours. He said sometimes they go until 4pm. Bollocks!
At least at school Abbie would have a schedule and a certain amount of time would be allocated to various tasks, plus she would get exercise and be able to enjoy playing with toys or paint, etc…She’d also be around people.
Abbie trying to escape from emptying the dishwasher caused Fat duck Priscilla to run and have the most exercise she’s had in years. There were a lot of edits of Abbie doing her chores in the kitchen and she clearly wasn’t as cooperating as they’d like everyone to think. In recent vlogs Abbie has looked more and more unhappy and seeing her laugh in this one was because she was winding up her so called mother.
They need to have Abbie do something because she would just sit on the couch and rock. However, taking her out of school (maybe they didn’t have a choice) and filming this homeschool scenario is a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I literally want to jump through the screen and give Abbie the biggest hug and tell her that it will be okay, when I see her sitting on the bar stool, with her head in her hands... Then I would literally go into a verbal disagreement with Asa and get her out of the house, while it is being done.
I don't see how Asa can stand there and talk, with Abbie looking so defeated and upset. Her body language definitely gives off the "duck off Dad and leave me out of it" posture.

Oh and back to the ABA and therapist thing. Asa is stepping around it saying "our ABA therapist agreed to come and help with the respite workers and will meet with any of the therapist, to go over any issues that Abbie is having and help settle any issues. This could definitely be happening but it isn't a whole session and is usually just a quick phone call, email, and can be used in lieu of parent meeting (usually, there is 10-15 minutes billed into each session, for paperwork and parental time). If it is billed together though, that is a huge no-no (usually one would agree to not bill, while the other one did).
Florida runs like NC though and even if my respite worker tried to bill over an appointment with doctor, therapist, hospital (yes, they even look there), it will kick back the respite workers hours and deny payment. Too many denials and it is flagged for possible fraud.
Sadly, with Medicaid, there is so many cases and never enough workers to properly investigate issues like this, unless the computer system picks it up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Speaking of NickyJames…his dad, whom I don’t care for, ghosted his vlog for almost a year. Now he is in a situation with the special needs program at Nicky’s high school because the parents are not allowed to call the job coach directly. Nick’s dad continued his vlog recently so he can get his subscribers to sign his change.org petition to change the contact rules. While I believe his cause is good, I don’t agree with his methods of starting his vlog again just expressly for this purpose. And about Nicky, he is severe, but not on any level as Abbie is. He probably could work in the community with a coach since he is able to understand and say a few things.

It broke my heart seeing Abbie on this vlog. She does not do anything without many prompts. She doesn’t retain much and I don’t believe for a minute she did all those things on the chore chart in any record time. And where was bathroom on the list, it doesn’t have to be detailed, of course, but it should be part of her learning. She looks more out of it every time she’s shown.
All of these parents are POS. The Nicky dad talked about his boners. Who the duck does that? He now claims it was a mistake. At one time the Nicky dad talked about possibly not working for the school district if the vlog took off. They're all alike

School……. JSA is probably taking notes about how to improve their program.

View attachment 1646667
I thought table tasks are independent. Abbie couldn't do any of those table tasks with a lot of prompts. Abbie would've been lost in the sauce with all those cups and lids if she hadn't had direction.

I should go back and watch but after Abbie was done with school he said of course she does all the other daily life skills stuff. WTH is he talking about?!? If Abbie does other daily life skills on the reg (other than that checklist) and has always been doing them then she should be able to do something independently. None of what he is saying is true.
During the cupth and beadth part of the vlog, a large cup of Dunkin iced coffee is on the island.
Some amount of time later, after Atha gets home and takes over filming, the same cup is in basically the same place on the island with about the same amount of iced coffee still in it.

1. Since when does PMFM drink iced coffee?
2. Did she get Dunkin twice today?
3. ...orrrrr was Atha actually at home the whole time when Large Marge was playing substitute teacher?
I wondered if he was home filming. There were a few times Piggy looked at the camera for reassurance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Abbie has really suffered because of the fat slobs she got stuck with. Yes she is a severely ID kid but she could have been lots better off if they had done hygiene with her every single day since she was little. I don't think she would've ever been independent but it would've been a whole lot better than where she is now.
Yes she was brighter, did more and seemed to understand things better in the videos from when she was like 9. Had they pushed and made the effort back then the toilet training, teeth brushing, getting dressed and hair combing would not be on a list. As with cereal and milk pouring! They failed her and made her lazy and obstinate!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Finally caught the vlog this morning.
Pipe dreams. Smoke and mirrors.
🐎💩
In all the years watching them when have you ever seen Abbie just hop right up when told it is time to brush her teeth? Have we ever seen her pop up and fix the couch without resistance? None of the stuff on that list is nor will it ever be done with minimal prompting.
If it were true that she does most of those things without great assistance….hand over hand. No…move the toothbrush back and forth…here, like this….every single time…you can bet your sweet cheeks they would be showing it.
I seriously do feel like they have backed themselves in a corner with the stories they have told regarding Abbie’s abilities and disabilities. It has gone too far now. There is no going back. They are bound and determined to die on this independence cross…one jump cut at a time.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Their comment section always gets my blood boiling. He's so rude and belittling, and I hate their moronic minions, they must think they're amazing, running in to save the poor poor Asses.
I don't even believe Cilla left the comments on her Instagram, she's not literate enough. Sounded more like Asa text.
And no, school isn't just about learning to be an employee, so stop trying to be all edgy and "hurr hurr capitalism, another brick in the wall". You're too old for that kind of thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Where to begin?

View attachment 1646906

View attachment 1646910

View attachment 1646911

View attachment 1646912

View attachment 1646913

View attachment 1646916

View attachment 1646917

View attachment 1646920

Creeper vibes!
View attachment 1646921

View attachment 1646923

View attachment 1646925

View attachment 1646927

View attachment 1646928

Lemon collecting. 😳
View attachment 1646930

View attachment 1646931

View attachment 1646932

View attachment 1646933

View attachment 1646934

View attachment 1646935
He calls the women gross! Is he really that addled that he thinks any of them want to be like Priscilla?? They are so full of themselves it actually makes me sick! Oh and they should not question her motherly bond with Abbie...tit she does not have one because Abbie is not the normal teen she wants her to be. Poor Abbie I feel bad for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Such a professional representation of SlimeLife. Please 🐽, do tell us again about the waterprooof/smudgeproof mascara and eyeliner.🙀
33F96ABB-40AC-48BC-B630-4D002B57FB4D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Where to begin?

View attachment 1646906

View attachment 1646910

View attachment 1646911

View attachment 1646912

View attachment 1646913

View attachment 1646916

View attachment 1646917

View attachment 1646920

Creeper vibes!
View attachment 1646921

View attachment 1646923

View attachment 1646925

View attachment 1646927

View attachment 1646928

Lemon collecting. 😳
View attachment 1646930

View attachment 1646931

View attachment 1646932

View attachment 1646933

View attachment 1646934

View attachment 1646935
Asa’s comment about these gross women being trolls is indicative of his fear of being exposed. He’ll lash out like the misogynist he is to deflect the corrupt and dishonest show going on in plain sight. And he is projecting his own sad existence where he has to lie his ass off every day to maintain his grift.

His attempts to defend his wife are done solely to serve his own agenda and needs. He has zero respect for Priscilla but she is providing a monetary benefit so he needs to keep her high on the idea she’s this great Mom/person. He’s gross 🤮.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
😂 I was getting close…for sure! Then I asked myself…What would Pigfuckles do? So I poured myself an extra dirty pig martini with a bunch of blue cheese olives for my gunt!😂
With a side of 2 bags of CHEESE!

Good for the gunt

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.