Fathering Autism #137 Honking, Flailing, Pull Up Full of Poo, On the Floor Squeezing as Becca Says I Do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, this is going to sound all kinds of politically incorrect, but so many times when I look at a photo of Assa, his facial features remind me of someone who is doing a FtM transition. The original face/body is someone who is born female, but is transitioning/presenting as male. There’s something about his face that comes across as feminine. At the same time, big P’s face often looks more masculine than his!
He has fat padding his cheeks and jowls so he doesn't have the typical "cut" jawline that most men have. That and he's always saying something or other is "super cute" isn't what I'd call masculine. He has girlie eyebrows as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They could give a rats ass if she learns skills or not. Like always, it's about coming up with content to keep the money coming in. Abbie is 17 years old and hardly know how to do anything.
The only thing she's good at is eating food. She would probably eat everything available to her if nobody stopped her.

• Heart
  • Sad
My "favorite son? You have more than one son? Or did you just really mean favorite child? :unsure:

Also Isaiah's collage has more photos than Abbie's. Cillapotamus tell us that he's your favorite child without telling us. You worthless piece of tit mother.

P.S. Your nipples are leaking.

1664395144215.png
1664395175739.png

• Haha
  • Wow
He has fat padding his cheeks and jowls so he doesn't have the typical "cut" jawline that most men have. That and he's always saying something or other is "super cute" isn't what I'd call masculine. He has girlie eyebrows as well.
And boobs

The only thing she's good at is eating food. She would probably eat everything available to her if nobody stopped her.
Thatis why they should have her eat in a muckbang contest where she would win $$$ for Asshole and get zillions of view$ And she would love it!

And boobs

Thatis why they should have her eat in a muckbang contest where she would win $$$ for Asshole and get zillions of view$ And she would love it!
This is what it consists of....hell all 3 of them would do really well!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My "favorite son? You have more than one son? Or did you just really mean favorite child? :unsure:

Also Isaiah's collage has more photos than Abbie's. Cillapotamus tell us that he's your favorite child without telling us. You worthless piece of tit mother.

View attachment 1612092View attachment 1612094
@therealamylynn
No doubt she meant favorite child. She does very little to hide that.

Speaking of favorite sons…I have one son and for the past 21 years I’ve always called him ‘my favorite son’. 😁 It has became a joke over the years with his various replies and they all start out “Well duh Mom, of course I’m your favorite, I’m (insert something comical)”🤣😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@therealamylynn
No doubt she meant favorite child. She does very little to hide that.

Speaking of favorite sons…I have one son and for the past 21 years I’ve always called him ‘my favorite son’. 😁 It has became a joke over the years with his various replies and they all start out “Well duh Mom, of course I’m your favorite, I’m (insert something comical)”🤣😂 😂
My 40 year old daughter is always jokingly trying to make me say she’s my favorite. I always say ‘favorite…daughter’. I say the same to my granddaughter. Yes, only 1 daughter, 1 son, 1 granddaughter and 1 grandson. I can get away with it!😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So, this is going to sound all kinds of politically incorrect, but so many times when I look at a photo of Assa, his facial features remind me of someone who is doing a FtM transition. The original face/body is someone who is born female, but is transitioning/presenting as male. There’s something about his face that comes across as feminine. At the same time, big P’s face often looks more masculine than his!
Pardon?! Sir Cindy would like to have a word with you!

1664400333562.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So, the other day I posted that I received an email from Fat P pushing someone me auto-ship program. I stupidly ordered an item from her a couple of years ago, so the witch uses the email address I provided to Slimelife to send me begging emails from time to time. I hadn’t received any from her for a long time, so the recent email made me think she’s desperate for sales. I responded to that email with a cease-and-desist. I was just now checking my email and there’s another email from the fat witch. I’m pissed. 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Pardon?! Sir Cindy would like to have a word with you!

View attachment 1612377
Can we start a Q&A column?
How about….
ASK SIR CINDY
❓😹❓

Dear Sir Cindy,
Where is Summer? Lol…kidding…

Dear Sir Cindy,
What time do you think the hurricane party binge drinking started today? Before or after 10 AM?

Thanks in advance for your pearls of great wisdom,
Meow
😻

ETA: I hope Dunkin’ is closed for the safety of their employees, and all of them within a 50 mile radius of Mold Manor get demolished. Pig will be stuck shopping donut holes at Publix. 🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Of course they will cash in on the hurricane. Guess this means their house hasn’t blown over yet

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
A delayed pissed off post: Big P’s Lipshit Mama Live last night was her educating the panicked followers about hurricanes, tropical storms, watches, and warnings. She googled answers and AssA was barking information from his desk. I shut it off, but not fast enough. She is such a self- centered biotch! CillaMe, you are no meteorologist! Lives will sadly be lost. Many homes and businesses will be damaged beyond repair. My Cardinal-in-law is on evacuation #3 and only thought to pack two pairs of undies. It’s going to be a long night. Stay safe, Florida Tattlers! ❤

97302082-0FF3-4480-9F5D-075352D3CE87.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So, the other day I posted that I received an email from Fat P pushing someone me auto-ship program. I stupidly ordered an item from her a couple of years ago, so the witch uses the email address I provided to Slimelife to send me begging emails from time to time. I hadn’t received any from her for a long time, so the recent email made me think she’s desperate for sales. I responded to that email with a cease-and-desist. I was just now checking my email and there’s another email from the fat witch. I’m pissed. 🤬
Well from the video that was posted in the last thread about another top SLIMELIFE exec jumping ship, she was saying most of the Huns income has dropped by half. Also that most of their monies before the new comp plan was made off their down lines, DUH!!!!!

Of course they will cash in on the hurricane. Guess this means their house hasn’t blown over yet

Assa say you read here without saying you read here. Also they did this same video a few years back. Nothing has changed but now they live in mold manor and they are ~400 lbs each. I wish the hurricane would blow mold manor down except keep Abbie safe. The hell with Ass and Pig. Ass also responded to a commenter that their house was 100 yrs old & has obviously made it through many storms unscathed. 😡😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can we start a Q&A column?
How about….
ASK SIR CINDY
❓😹❓

Dear Sir Cindy,
Where is Summer? Lol…kidding…

Dear Sir Cindy,
What time do you think the hurricane party binge drinking started today? Before or after 10 AM?

Thanks in advance for your pearls of great wisdom,
Meow
😻

ETA: I hope Dunkin’ is closed for the safety of their employees, and all of them within a 50 mile radius of Mold Manor get demolished. Pig will be stuck shopping donut holes at Publix. 🐷
Dear Sir Cindy,
How many chicken nuggets can big p hid in her spanx before they bust and and Moobs gets a nugget shower?

😎

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1612092View attachment 1612094
When I see GB with Big P I think wow he looks exactly like her...then when I see him with Ass I think wow he looks exactly like him. And the same with Abbie. Hell they all look alike....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Dear Sir Cindy,
Are boogers an acceptable sensory toy?

Anyone who thinks Sweet Girl needs to be within touching distance of someone else's food, cup, plate, silverware, etc. needs to watch this vlog. I know she does not have a clue what she is doing. I know she cannot help it, but it is nasty. 🤢
And so is this bright, big ray of sunshine.🤮
AC5666D5-67D8-49E9-AE4C-033C21BB03AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They need to take a long hard look at what they're doing to Abbie. This almost adult is going to be huge in no time. Her stomach is huge. She is much heavier than 130 pounds. This makes me so sad for her. She looks prego or like an old man that drinks too much. Seriously, duck them.

Meteorologist Piggy's picture has me cracking up. 🌦💥🌊❄🌨🐖🐖🐖🐖

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 6.20.11 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.