Fathering Autism #137 Honking, Flailing, Pull Up Full of Poo, On the Floor Squeezing as Becca Says I Do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those assholes didn’t count on this. Maybe the tiki hut will be blown away
Man, I’d pay good money ( like $5.00 ) to see that tiki hut flying around Mold Manor and then end up at the bottom of the pool of poop. Oh, and that stupid inflatable slide would look great blowing down the street too.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
YES! 😹 And that hoss had the nerve to say yesterday that even though a storm is coming her skin will still look amazing! 😹 Maybe on Planet Percillerpotamus…but not here on Earth.

How in the world would her skin look great during or after a hurricane? Those storms don’t perform magical facials/plastic surgery, etc.

Her delusions are real folks. She needs mental/psychiatric help. One of the craziest delusions is those hambeasts thinking that Dunkin Donut would EVER want them to represent them selling their donuts. To sponsor them. Can you see folks wanting to eat much less buy a donut held by a humongous sloppy smelly morbidly obese couple with no charm or attractiveness at all. 🤢🤮 Run Dunkin Run!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Tonight into tomorrow is the fun times for them.

View attachment 1612585
Asshat plans on having a great time!! Summer and Kylie will (hopefully for them) be there to babysit/wrangle Abbie with the lights and power out... they better stock up on donuts/cookies/gummy bears.

They are also going to have a great time with the dogs and the yard being flooded and no where to go potty... they may also be stuck with all their poopy diapers for a while if the trash pickup is postponed for a while...imagine the smell in the house... with no air conditioning...

Wonder how many leaks mold manor will get??? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Of course they will cash in on the hurricane. Guess this means their house hasn’t blown over yet

So bleeping tone deaf to say this as people's homes are getting destroyed and some are likely losing their lives. I also grew up in Florida and I for sure can tell you he'd be scared shitless if a storm as powerful as Ian would have hit Jacksonville.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Well from the video that was posted in the last thread about another top SLIMELIFE exec jumping ship, she was saying most of the Huns income has dropped by half
This probably explains why Asshat has been adding 4 ads to each of their vlogs lately. :poop:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
When I see GB with Big P I think wow he looks exactly like her...then when I see him with Ass I think wow he looks exactly like him. And the same with Abbie. Hell they all look alike....
There is definitely something weird and scary about the the whole family. 😵💫👽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So bleeping tone deaf to say this as people's homes are getting destroyed and some are likely losing their lives. I also grew up in Florida and I for sure can tell you he'd be scared shitless if a storm as powerful as Ian would have hit Jacksonville.
It is a monster storm. I feel so fortunate that we only had the outer effects. However last night and early this morning was really scary, especially with my phone blowing up with all the warnings/watches. Speaking of watches..my new watch I bought myself for my birthday is waiting for me at Best Buy. Literally, come hell or high water, I’m going there tomorrow to pick it up. How is that for a 70 year old foolish woman. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Dear Sir Cindy,

Is Dr. Now available for a family intervention? Does he have a special group price?

24561921-C400-4353-A6A1-A8D9077FD5BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Of course they couldn't forget Abbie's meds...gotta dope her all the way up if they're gonna be stuck with her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Doing okay here. Lots of rain bands, but also some sun sneaking in at times. Schools are closed today and tomorrow. Possibly tomorrow I will have grandma babysitting duty, but I’m unsure on that right now. It was a crazy night last night. This storm is really nuts. Tons of tornado warnings.
thankyou for letting us know 💜 Keep staying safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When I see GB with Big P I think wow he looks exactly like her...then when I see him with Ass I think wow he looks exactly like him. And the same with Abbie. Hell they all look alike....
They call that inbreeding

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.