Fathering Autism #137 Honking, Flailing, Pull Up Full of Poo, On the Floor Squeezing as Becca Says I Do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A delayed pissed off post: Big P’s Lipshit Mama Live last night was her educating the panicked followers about hurricanes, tropical storms, watches, and warnings. She googled answers and AssA was barking information from his desk. I shut it off, but not fast enough. She is such a self- centered biotch! CillaMe, you are no meteorologist! Lives will sadly be lost. Many homes and businesses will be damaged beyond repair. My Cardinal-in-law is on evacuation #3 and only thought to pack two pairs of undies. It’s going to be a long night. Stay safe, Florida Tattlers! ❤

View attachment 1612500
Did she explain the dynamics about the near miss Tsunami that almost happened when she was being "cute"?

1664410260608.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Hurricane Ian is making headlines here in NZ!
The photo shows a previous hurricane that had a big eye, and how much bigger Ian’s appears to be.
I hope everyone in your families are safe. Kia kaha (stay strong)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey all! Long day, havent caught up, but I see they posted a vlog telling everyone not to worry about them.
And how many Lives have they said the same thing? Their egos are as wide as their asses. Their engagement is wayyyy down, and Im just not seeing all this supposed "concern" for them.

Are they keeping SW open? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So bleeping tone deaf to say this as people's homes are getting destroyed and some are likely losing their lives. I also grew up in Florida and I for sure can tell you he'd be scared shitless if a storm as powerful as Ian would have hit Jacksonville.
I came here to say the same thing. So bleeping tone deaf. Their biggest concern - SHOPPING. Not a word or good thoughts or prayers for people huddled in a blow up raft in their living room waiting on the water to get in their house - the people that will lose their homes and their lives. Nope. Hurricane party!!! bleeping lowlifes

• Angry
  • Heart
Poor Priscilla was so concerned about all the people affected by the hurricane grocery stores being closed. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She's probably having a panic attack and drinking heavily tonight at just the thought of not being able to make a Dunkin, Okra, cheese or Ranch dressing run.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It is a monster storm. I feel so fortunate that we only had the outer effects. However last night and early this morning was really scary, especially with my phone blowing up with all the warnings/watches. Speaking of watches..my new watch I bought myself for my birthday is waiting for me at Best Buy. Literally, come hell or high water, I’m going there tomorrow to pick it up. How is that for a 70 year old foolish woman. 😂
You are not foolish at all! We can be any age we want to be. Who cares if our kids are old? I was 16 when I got married, 21 when I had my first kid, and that old man in the other room was a drummer in a local rock band. We have a set of drums in our home and I have a bass, makes us feel young and vital. Enjoy every day!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I came here to say the same thing. So bleeping tone deaf. Their biggest concern - SHOPPING. Not a word or good thoughts or prayers for people huddled in a blow up raft in their living room waiting on the water to get in their house - the people that will lose their homes and their lives. Nope. Hurricane party!!! bleeping lowlifes
She really said biggest concern is the stores 😂😂 like we know big p the grocery store and fast food are one of your many biggest problems. You best believe she made sure Abbie had her meds, can’t have her not doped up. These two dimwits are living like they are in college. Wtf kind of dad is like hurricane party, with my ID daughter to care for. We all know party means get fucked up to these two nimrods. Hoping power goes out so he can have some babysitters come over half naked bc it will be 167 degrees in that pig pen. Oh Asa I do hope you washed the sows gunt folds imagine the stench after about 30 mins of pig sweat. But hey you can dream about summer when she comes by, pretend like you wanna do your wife😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
First, we know Abbie doesn’t transfer skills like this already. She has shown time and again, even when they did the remodel of the kitchen, that it completely confused her, just turning the dishwasher around. Abbie is still struggling just to do the task at hand. She is constantly needing prompts and she is only doing 2 place settings, not even enough for the three of them to eat.
As far as the quickness, I can only imagine, that maybe Teacher Ratchet has found a non-profit that serves lunch and needs helpers but they must be able to set tables and clean behind the individuals. The problem, Abbie is super slow and still doesn’t do this job with any efficiency. It is the only thing that makes sense in my head.
It seems like it depends on whatever bullshit reason Asshat has going at the moment where he will arbitrarily choose what Abbie is affected by and what she isn't. I remember the new dishwasher causing problems for Abbie and Asshat made a point of talking about how something so simple can have such an effect on her. I think he just cannot keep track of all the bullshit lies he has told before. That or he hopes viewers will not remember. Maybe it's both?
In regards to learning the table setting task quickly, that sounds like a very plausible idea. Just strange that Asshat wouldn't really say what the reason is behind the urgency. Makes it seem like it's something he either finds embarrassing or something that doesn't fit with the narrative and image he wants to put out there. Again, could be both.

• Heart
My in laws are in Cape Coral (next to fort meyers) and they are doing ok! They got lucky flood waters stopped a few feet from the house. It got pretty scary there for a while and they have lots of damage but overall safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Skill transfer & generalization tends to be hard for any autistic person. With an intellectual disability like Abbie's on top of it, it honestly may be nearly impossible for her.
If they'd spent months having her do place settings on the island for every meal, and she was able to do it independently, they could probably work for a month or two every day to transfer that skill to the dining room. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that she'd be able to do it - the key is, though, that it would require a lot of repetition every day for weeks or months at a time, and they'd have to work on it with her every day even when the teacher isn't there.

So, yes, it's total bullshit mixed with no way in hell. He expects the teacher to make it happen over the course of a few days with their only involvement being vlogging the process and the miraculous "result." It ain't gonna happen.

💯 💯 💯 💯 👆👆👆👆💯💯💯💯

It is abundantly obvious to even the most casual viewer, that Asshat and especially P do very little when it comes to working on things with Abbie. They don't want to because it would interfere with what they want to do or feel like doing. Like you said, he expects the teacher to do it. He expects Abbie's therapist to do it. He always makes the argument that he knows what is best for Abbie because he spends the most time with her. Yes, he DOES spend the most time with her, therefore he needs to be putting in more work, if not at least equal work to the teacher and therapist. Not less than they do.
It also feels like he puts the blame for lack of progress on Abbie. Makes it her fault. It couldn't possibly be that because of his and P's lazy asses doing next to nothing that Abbie has regressed and declined, eh Assa??

Our kids have trouble generalizing skills learned in one area to the next area. Honestly, it seems that they took away her template too soon. She should have first mastered that with no prompts and then moved on to fading it out. There's no reason why she has to learn this quickly. Our kids are not on our time table for learning things. They are on theirs. Blazing through each skill and then not practicing it very often will just cause her to lose it quickly again.
That makes complete sense.
Asshat will admit that Abbie used to do something and then stopped. But he won't admit that she stopped because he and Cillame stopped putting in the work. It would be embarrassing to say "Cilla and I got too lazy with things and that caused Abbie to lose or decline in her abilities.".
Like I said before, Asshat tries to put the blame on Abbie for why things haven't worked out. Not that he started a bunch of things, tried it like three (sometimes four) times and then just gave up on it.

• Sad
  • Sick
The ASS strikes again. Like my 92 yo grandmother would say “A Hit Dog Will Holler”
What a miserable and insecure little twit. More of "Do as I say, not as I do" philosophy from Asshat. He always wants everyone else to accommodate, empathize, and cater to him but he will never do those things for anyone else. Hey Assa, if you think things like please and thank you are ridiculous because it only benefits the person you're saying to (and not yourself) then why should anyone have understanding etc for YOU? Let me fill you in on something, it's a two way street. Treat others as you wish to be treated.

Time to bring back this photo. Asshat the angry little toad who gets all puffed up when pissed off.

giphy (47).gif

Oh, and one more thing, Assa --

34067098345098.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Their urgency for her learning is either placement in a care facility or placement in a work environment. I can't imagine why the urgency to place her at work other than to make more money off of her. I'm surprised none of the humpers have asked why the urgency?

I bet Pigsweat wishes she had her 4-man unicorn float right now.
Their urgency for her learning is either placement in a care facility or placement in a work environment. I can't imagine why the urgency to place her at work other than to make more money off of her. I'm surprised none of the humpers have asked why the urgency?
Maybe in order to be accepted in a program she at least has to know a few basic skills. Its not working too well, lol.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.