Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant bear to watch.
Until P talks about how to forgive her husband ghosting her, how to deal with the ramifications of a child born from an affair, how to trap a sailor in 12 days, etc. etc., they are not saying anything new.
And Asa, being the wise one he is, would actually interrupt her and tell her she is incorrect, that wasnt how she was feeling, she was feeling this, with some long winded BS why.
He would never let her tell the world how she felt, because he even has to control her emotions! The only thing he cant control in that house is himself!! LOL

Reactions: 26
Whale….let’s start the damn car then….
We have a WINNER!
New thread full of shit talking in 3…2….1

Reactions: 16
Yep I’m cranky if I’m not fed dinner by 6:30

Reactions: 18
What a little sweetheart.

Reactions: 13
I'm not in Abbie's corner. She is in fact my least favorite Mass family member. Before anybody jumps down my throat, I don't hate any of these people, just strongly dislike at the worst. I realize her parents are more vile, but I'm sorry she's just really annoying.

Reactions: 25
Reactions: 8
FABULOUS PICTURE!!!!

Sweet Geezez how could she think that pink stripe number looked good
I agree, it was well done!! I think it's a Piggy version of Where's Waldo...maybe that should be a new thing for all the photoshop tattler experts...find the hidden pig (s).

I hate them because people are what they do, not what they say. What these parents do is appalling. I would say they can't believe their luck that the laws and policy have yet to catch up with the exploitation happening by very greedy (lazy, incompetent, selfish, dishonest in the Maass case) parents enriching themselves by vlogging and about their children without informed consent. This family are one of the worst case scenarios wherein the child is clearly very disabled and they seek to gain from exploiting her complete lack of ability to EVER complain, object, or sue them to fuck once she is an adult. If only one day there could be, by law, advocates for her and any other victims of such exploitation. To sue and ensure that the riches are all used for the person who was used and had their private life detailed. To prevent that the other family members don't get to keep the ill-gotten money. The dimwitted 'oh so kind' brother (but there it is, the flash of cruelty to a cat or the fun 'wrestling'). It's out there forever, how Abbie goes to the toilet or how she picks her nose and wipes it.
Just the same as adults who profit by writing books about their dying or dead children, it's wrong. It makes me so angry.
Here's an example:
A group of children post on social media about another child, who they are bullying. They post unflattering pictures of the child which were taken in her own home. They laugh at her and imitate her expressions and voice. They say her hair is falling out and she self harms. They film her lying on the ground, rocking or squeezing. They say she likes to strip off. On one post they say they think the girl has ASD.
When the victim's parents complain to the police and say they'll sue, the group of girls explain that they were just trying to raise awareness about ASD. So kind.
See, they were being kind, just like Fatty Manmaassive.

The fact that they eat 24/7 makes a lot of sense why P would say that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.