Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who frigging does this? Why on earth would you allow your severely disabled child to use a saw and I don’t care that she was being “supervised”! I cannot get over what these people do! Why does she need to even do this let alone cut celery on it? These are skills that are never going to serve any purpose in this poor girl’s life!

Reactions: 27
They can not get themselves on it everyday let alone someone else they have to bribe.

Reactions: 17
I think he probably just dropped them off, seeing he is mostly uncomfortable with the folks in the waiting room, in certain cases, pregnant women. Or he could be afraid one of the women attempts being friendly and asks when Cilla is due.

Reactions: 21
I was wondering who was doing the filming because she was not holding a phone or any camera.

I think he was definitely there! Who was filming them if he wasn’t there?

If the teacher tells her to do something ass will tell her to do it his way even if the way that the teacher is telling her to do it will have the same outcome. No way will ass let the teacher do things the way she wants them done.
I’ve noticed that when given a task from the teacher , she will look up at Asa for direction. That says volumes.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 159609947 comments… but only 2 are showing for me?

WHY DONT YOU JUST CUT HER FUCKING HAIR YOU IDIOTS!
Yep people laugh now at Abs snatching both donuts. Wait until she's really large & about 30 years old. Ain't gonna be cute or funny then.

She's gonna be an obese woman grabbing and stuffing junk in her face

Reactions: 23
It was 100% so Pig looked like she was doing it all herself. I wouldn't doubt if he was actually there and just staged it to look like she did it all herself.

Reactions: 19
As a native of Alabama, I have a few words of advice...in the dark of the night, if you hear the faint sounds of a banjo...keep a loved one near you at all times.

Reactions: 24
How the hell does he wipe his ass? How does Pig?
A sponge on a stick…a toilet bowl cleaner…lol! No joke but the butt wiper stick is an actual product.

I watched it for 20 seconds with no sound until she made a stupid expression and I grabbed a screenshot.

I’m so behind on here, as usual!

View attachment 1591394
Harold and Maude are making an appearance. Do we still call her extra set of fat pocket eyebrows by those names?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I feel bad for that woman with all the facial hair. She must be intersex or something.
Many women with PCOS grow hair in the most unlikely of places. Also it makes it very difficult to lose weight and keep it off. Polly Systic Ovarian Syndrome is common, but many people use it as an excuse not to be able to lose weight. Rhonda Jeremy definitely has PCOS.

They can not get themselves on it everyday let alone someone else they have to bribe.
Sucks when you run out of donuts right Asshole?

Reactions: 18
It was 100% so Pig looked like she was doing it all herself. I wouldn't doubt if he was actually there and just staged it to look like she did it all herself.
Thats the first thing I thought too. Even if he was in the passenger seat she could turn the camera to keep him out of the shot. It was awkward when she got home and he happened to be in the garage "cleaning it out" and made a point of mentioning it. Abby must wonder sometimes what these two fools are talking about, lol.

Reactions: 25
so wait, do their own employees (sellers) have to pay for their own tickets? I mean, if that is the case they are for sure just making a majority of their money off their sellers and not the actual product. Typical pyramid scheme. Why wouldn't you hold a training seminar for free to help your own employees grow? Of course I know they need to pay for the event but they have plenty of money to do that.......this is all gross.

Reactions: 20
We need some Maassives drama...don't y'all think? Maybe the comment sections will kick off since they are out of town and not on nightly patrol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.