Fathering Autism #135 Missing Teacher, Missing Mole, Dusty Peloton and White-Board Goals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I think its funny how they always are changing the details od the retention pond story…”oh she was up to her knees or her hips and so in an emergency prissy couldve grabbed her but she didnt because we didnt want abbie going in further” okay then why Starting at 14:28 in this vlog to you say she was up past her shoulders? And great she “learned to swim 2 weeks before” aka push off the bottom…how is that transferable to a pond where she wont be able to push off the bottom and could have gators?

Reactions: 28
Sweet Bella, Prim and Proper are words rarely used to describe me. 😂😂😂 Anytime of the year. However, an Auburn game is a whole different playing field…pun intended. 😂
The major annoyance for me when it comes to Pig and football is that she is a moron, and doesn’t seem to understand the concept of the game. 4 quarters of that tit, and I would be ready to strangle her…so instead…Vodka shot, Pig? Tequila? 😂Anything to hush that snout works for me 😜
ETA: A funny share for you.
Some friends “gifted” 😂 me with an inflatable Halloween costume. Because they know me…they knew what was coming. 😂
Here I am being as prim and proper as I know how, pretending to be “taken” by this Halloween Ghoul guy. LMAO.
View attachment 1560503
I love our Tattle crew. 😘
It would be a lot of mayhem and frivolity if we could this game together. We will in spirit. I'm laughing my butt off at the picture of your escapades in your costume. It's epic!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I might be in the minortiy, but I think Abbie is way too old to be climbing on his back. She doesnt know better, but he should. Talk about creeper fuel...Asa just fans the flames.

And #Momchef has never made any type of roll-up with a crescent roll?! Seriously? Where has she been for the past few decades?
100% agree with you...its definitely creeper style to have your 17 year old daughter slung around your back....I'm happy I'm not the only one who thought that

Reactions: 22
100% agree with you...its definitely creeper style to have your 17 year old daughter slung around your back....I'm happy I'm not the only one who thought that
And we know how she likes to “squeeze”. No shade to Abbie - she can’t help herself. But dude. Come on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I was thinking the same thing. Just another thing she'll get yelled at, at another time, for doing, but today it's ok for cute content.
Exactly! I have no doubt Abbie will try doing this again, maybe with P, who knows, and she'll get told off for it. Abbie isn't going to understand why it's okay sometimes and not others, it's best to find other ways for Abbie to get deep pressure sensory input. The wrestling thing in general just seems like a really bad idea to me. Encouraging physical aggression, even if it's meant playfully, Abbie could very likely try it with someone who isn't up to it, someone she could even hurt. Who knows, maybe she already has but they've kept that info out of the vlog.

Reactions: 20
The whole family is inappropriate. Not long ago big P’s crotch was wrapped around Isaiah’s neck 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet those crescent roll snacks were tasty, but holy hell at the ultra processed tit they consume. I was nodding my head in approval earlier at the comment stating Pig reluctantly sucking down water may be because she was back on the weight loss train.
Those ham and cheese swirls drenched in butter prove that the above was a false alarm. No weight loss attempts anywhere in sight. ❌
ETA:
Pig would promptly be put out of the house during football games here in the great state of Alabama. That, or I would get her insanely drunk so I could have after football entertainment. 😂
Roll Tide from someone who was raised in the part of the state that's on the edge of the Gulf Of Mexico!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the podcast thing is stupid. They sit there with those giant mics in front of them like broadcasters for some event.

They looked like they were hosting the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! I almost expected to see some floats go by! 🤪 🤪 🤪
Screenshot_20220906-211955-380.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Asshat just told on himself in his "in my feelings" outro... he said he can't remember the last time they walked down the toy isle at the store.... Hmmmm.... so he's confirming that they don't buy any toys for Abbie these days (or since she was much younger). "We don't do little kid things...."

🤔🤔🤔

Y'know Asshat, maybe Abbie would stop getting into things like candles and hair paste if she had stim toys to play with. Maybe she wouldn't tear the wallpaper off the walls. Maybe she wouldn't start tearing apart the pathetic zip loc baggies you give her and try to eat the pieces of plastic if she had actual toys to entertain her. Just a thought. Yes, she is physically 17 years old. But both you and P know damn well that is not where she's at mentally. She enjoys toys meant for little kids (as well as stim objects) -- so what?? Get over yourselves and accept that that is just part of who she is. Honestly.
My whole family still plays. Play-Doh pumper, yes please!! Ride on bouncy chickens? Hell yes!!!

I might be in the minortiy, but I think Abbie is way too old to be climbing on his back. She doesnt know better, but he should. Talk about creeper fuel...Asa just fans the flames.

And #Momchef has never made any type of roll-up with a crescent roll?! Seriously? Where has she been for the past few decades?
I saw one with phyllo dough. I’m trying it. One sheet lightly brushed with pasta sauce (gravy iykyk), pizza type toppings, top with lightly buttered second sheet, cut into strips, zigzag it on a skewer, sprinkle whatever seasonings, oven 375, 10 minutes. It’s what’s for dinner for my family tomorrow. On a good note, I can now ear purée! YUCK.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My money's on them saying that Abbie just isn't interested in them anymore. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Man these people are just so sad.

My little cousin has special needs and her siblings discovered some of their favorite sports and crafts by tagging along to her enrichment activities. I’ve had a blast going to her dance competitions, sporting events, and activities thrown by her day program. And yes, I love getting to stroll down the toy aisle looking for little gifts for her every once in a while.

In most areas of the USA, if you have a special needs child, you have no shortage of opportunities be a part of a community, make new friends, discover new hobbies, and just generally do/collect fun things that you might otherwise be considered too “old” for. But here are these two idiots with a frustrated and bored daughter, and a son with few hobbies and even fewer friends……parasailing and chugging margarita buckets and going to theme parks in the name of content…stuck homeschooling their daughter in their cluttered cookie-cutter house. Nothing to play with. No activities to engage in. No groups they’ve joined. They spend time with no one but each other. They painted a perfect blank pink bedroom and their daughter promptly dumped all her bedding on the floor. They are desperately trying to deny reality. They stand there on the beach, alone, with a camera pointed at their daughter, who lies in the sand like a dead body. Are they playing in the sand and building castles with her? No. Are they splashing in the waves? No. Are they having fun? No.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Sweet Bella, Prim and Proper are words rarely used to describe me. 😂😂😂 Anytime of the year. However, an Auburn game is a whole different playing field…pun intended. 😂
The major annoyance for me when it comes to Pig and football is that she is a moron, and doesn’t seem to understand the concept of the game. 4 quarters of that tit, and I would be ready to strangle her…so instead…Vodka shot, Pig? Tequila? 😂Anything to hush that snout works for me 😜
ETA: A funny share for you.
Some friends “gifted” 😂 me with an inflatable Halloween costume. Because they know me…they knew what was coming. 😂
Here I am being as prim and proper as I know how, pretending to be “taken” by this Halloween Ghoul guy. LMAO.
View attachment 1560503
I love our Tattle crew. 😘
We love you !

At end he said Abbie’s starting “vocational education”… her food continues to gross me out.

Thought from their podcast - I wonder if Grandma ever let Wayne beat her child???
Another question did Thilla's Mom abandoned her ? Why did she live with her Grandmother ? How old was Thilla when her Dad and Mom divorced ? What was Thilla's age when Big CandyLand married Big Wayne ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.