Fathering Autism #135 Missing Teacher, Missing Mole, Dusty Peloton and White-Board Goals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be in the minortiy, but I think Abbie is way too old to be climbing on his back. She doesnt know better, but he should. Talk about creeper fuel...Asa just fans the flames.

And #Momchef has never made any type of roll-up with a crescent roll?! Seriously? Where has she been for the past few decades?
I was thinking the same thing. Just another thing she'll get yelled at, at another time, for doing, but today it's ok for cute content.

Reactions: 25
I think the podcast thing is stupid. They sit there with those giant mics in front of them like broadcasters for some event.

They looked like they were hosting the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! I almost expected to see some floats go by! 🤪 🤪 🤪
Well, Pigcilla is an actual float in some regards :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What will happen if they go for months without a teacher? Will they have to give the money back?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Flying home tomorrow after an 8 day trip back home. Thank you all for being my go-to for laughs and many smiles. We went out to eat every night! It’s back to my eating program when I get back. I don’t see how A&P eat out so often…expensive and gets tiresome. I did enjoy being with family though. It’s been a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think the podcast thing is stupid. They sit there with those giant mics in front of them like broadcasters for some event.

They looked like they were hosting the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! I almost expected to see some floats go by! 🤪 🤪 🤪
This is what their podcast reminds me of.. the few minutes I have actually listened to it...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I bet those crescent roll snacks were tasty, but holy hell at the ultra processed tit they consume. I was nodding my head in approval earlier at the comment stating Pig reluctantly sucking down water may be because she was back on the weight loss train.
Those ham and cheese swirls drenched in butter prove that the above was a false alarm. No weight loss attempts anywhere in sight. ❌
ETA:
Pig would promptly be put out of the house during football games here in the great state of Alabama. That, or I would get her insanely drunk so I could have after football entertainment. 😂
Well now my WowMeowMeowWow! So, are you telling me that you act all prim and proper during the last college rivalry game that's played Thanksgiving weekend? WAR EAGLE! 😎😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18

There ya go.
8A5F9386-7A27-4928-AFE1-72E545491554.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh boy, another "we had kids young" vlog lol

His remark about we don’t go down the toy aisle anymore pissed me off. You should be going down the toy aisle so your daughter who is at 18 mo mental capacity doesn’t have to use a plastic baggie to play with…a**hole!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well now my WowMeowMeowWow! So, are you telling me that you act all prim and proper during the last college rivalry game that's played Thanksgiving weekend? WAR EAGLE! 😎😉
Sweet Bella, Prim and Proper are words rarely used to describe me. 😂😂😂 Anytime of the year. However, an Auburn game is a whole different playing field…pun intended. 😂
The major annoyance for me when it comes to Pig and football is that she is a moron, and doesn’t seem to understand the concept of the game. 4 quarters of that tit, and I would be ready to strangle her…so instead…Vodka shot, Pig? Tequila? 😂Anything to hush that snout works for me 😜
ETA: A funny share for you.
Some friends “gifted” 😂 me with an inflatable Halloween costume. Because they know me…they knew what was coming. 😂
Here I am being as prim and proper as I know how, pretending to be “taken” by this Halloween Ghoul guy. LMAO.
1CFD0714-96E4-41A3-87F8-E3072B93374F.jpeg

I love our Tattle crew. 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
A lot prettier and useful than the Pigrilla

I remember at the rental, they were saying the same thing about the children's toys aisles. I remember Pigrilla crying like a baby. So they are probably saying it because of guilt, I would like to see them do it actually, rather than them talking about.

I also agree that Candygrilla also tried to train the autism away out of Pigrilla. I think maybe food was used as an award for her too, and only got affection then.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
At end he said Abbie’s starting “vocational education”… her food continues to gross me out.

Thought from their podcast - I wonder if Grandma ever let Wayne beat her child???

Reactions: 18
Sweet Bella, Prim and Proper are words rarely used to describe me. 😂😂😂 Anytime of the year. However, an Auburn game is a whole different playing field…pun intended. 😂
The major annoyance for me when it comes to Pig and football is that she is a moron, and doesn’t seem to understand the concept of the game. 4 quarters of that tit, and I would be ready to strangle her…so instead…Vodka shot, Pig? Tequila? 😂Anything to hush that snout works for me 😜
Some friends “gifted” 😂 me with an inflatable Halloween costume. Because they know me…they knew what was coming. 😂
Here I am being as prim and proper as I know how, pretending to be “taken” by this Halloween Ghoul guy. LMAO.
View attachment 1560503
Now THAT'S funny. Look how cute you are!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
At end he said Abbie’s starting “vocational education”… her food continues to gross me out.

Thought from their podcast - I wonder if Grandma ever let Wayne beat her child???
I have not followed for that long but why is Abbie at home doing Vocational training (but she is not) instead of a county/state program?? She is just 17...
And with this toy thing, she does need things to play with instead of the plastic bag I saw one day! Hell I am old and still have a few toys, stuffed animals and coloring books! Instead do they think it's ok for her to just sit on the couch, rock and scream like a wild animal?? Her mental age must be 3 or 4 if that. They are awful parents

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you to @RocketQueen and Meow for the fabulous new thread!
I think Big P knew what she was doing with that palm tree shot. All the hottest influencers are wearing double pom poms this season. It’s fall, y’all! 😄😉

14FF855B-A392-435D-BD37-69DCDB83E28A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1560503
OMG You frigging slay me!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have not followed for that long but why is Abbie at home doing Vocational training (but she is not) instead of a county/state program?? She is just 17...
And with this toy thing, she does need things to play with instead of the plastic bag I saw one day! Hell I am old and still have a few toys, stuffed animals and coloring books! Instead do they think it's ok for her to just sit on the couch, rock and scream like a wild animal?? Her mental age must be 3 or 4 if that. They are awful parents
I’m as confused as you!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1560503
Taking it up the ass eh? <sorry couldn’t resist>

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Taking it up the ass eh? <sorry couldn’t resist>
Yes. And neither could I. 😂😹😂 This one is benign. I can send you some others on messenger. 😂 I can guarantee you I had more followers than Pig and Ass on a podcast…for a minute or two.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.