Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this in the googles

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a question..
Do birthmarks get larger over time? I read that some birthmarks do go away, but it usually occurs early in life. They fade though, not just disappear.
Personally, I think it was a mole. One that needed attention years ago. I think once a doctor and/or Step Daddy McSteamy saw it while they were in NC, it was addressed and later removed.
I agree. Why lie about something like that?
Maybe because it has been brought to their attention countless times before, they passed it off as nothing, and they cannot admit when they are wrong?
My thing is, how dare that witch insult the intelligence of Abbie’s followers. Granted, many humpers are not working with a full deck, but this tit is ridiculous.
Just throwing this in, my son had a birthmark on his thumb near the nail when he was in 3rd grade..he got scarlett fever and some of the skin on his hands peeled off, almost like peling an orange. And the birthmark peeled off, very odd, like it had never been there.

. It didn't help much.
View attachment 1551598
Thanks for grabbing this!! It's hard to read so I darke up a little. It didn't help much BUT...
I do see where they need to 'Sign Affidavit'. 😆
These fools can't attest to anything being true!!!
They lie so much their credibility is tit.
The earliest I found was 2016. It was very small but it was there. Further down is 2018 when you could start to see it much easier.

. View attachment 1552434

View attachment 1552438

View attachment 1552449
I vote Asshole brushed it off her face, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a question..
Do birthmarks get larger over time? I read that some birthmarks do go away, but it usually occurs early in life. They fade though, not just disappear.
Personally, I think it was a mole. One that needed attention years ago. I think once a doctor and/or Step Daddy McSteamy saw it while they were in NC, it was addressed and later removed.
I agree. Why lie about something like that?
Maybe because it has been brought to their attention countless times before, they passed it off as nothing, and they cannot admit when they are wrong?
My thing is, how dare that witch insult the intelligence of Abbie’s followers. Granted, many humpers are not working with a full deck, but this tit is ridiculous.
Birthmarks should not grow and Abbie's not only grew, it became what appeared to be a mass. That is not healthy at all,

Did I miss something 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
There's something mentally wrong with a woman that cries because she can't buy her college aged kid school supplies.

And something morally wrong when she isn't willing to take the money that would have been spent and buy some needy child a back pack and supplies with the money.
Do you remember how she cried when Isaiah told her he went to the college campus cafeteria for the first time? Princess P said something exceptionally dumb like "He got his food all by himself!"... you would have thought she was talking about a three year old. There is definitely something wrong if you're crying over something like that or not buying school supplies. When he first went off to college, she spent quite a lot of money buying him everything he could possibly need and then some. Clothes (shirts, pants, underwear, socks), furniture, toiletries, laundry detergent and so on and so forth. You know how Princess P does everything to excess.

I think when she made the remark about her kids not needing her anymore, she was really just referring to Isaiah. Princess P is definitely a dummy but I think she knows, at some level, that Abbie is always going to need her. Now, Abbie won't necessarily need P in the way that she wants Abbie to need her, but still.

Reactions: 17
I'm semi-back :m

Thank you for the kind words @Mrsijustcant 🖤 I hope you are enjoying/have enjoyed your break. I read a great book (y)

I have just skimmed through the posts - I will say I am LOVING the 'teacher's gone' pigpair panic mode. I have no doubt she walked in the first week & they are simply embarrassing themselves (or would be if they were capable of feeling embarrassment)
I can't think too much about Abbie because I am still not good mentally so this is it for now. I wanted to say hi & I hope all you wonderful Tattlers are well 💓💗💖:cool:
I am so glad you took some time for yourself. I hope you are feeling better and find another great book to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a big fat lying witch.
View attachment 1552373
“Birthmarks” that size don’t just disappear.
There are certain kinds of keratoses, skin tags, etc that will peel off by themselves. It’s hard to tell without seeing it in person what kind of mark Abbie’s “mole” was…if it was actually a melanocytic nevus, which is the kind we most typically think of as a mole, having it removed likely would have left a noticeable wound and a scar, though.

Reactions: 16
So the teacher is expected to help her make her bed and clean her room...that's part of home schooling. I have mixed feelings about that, maybe that should be the parents job? And I thought I heard him say Prissass was leaning when he showed her fixing her hair.."girlfriend you need a haircut" She needs a real mother more than a haircut.
That was very telling. We’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, they want her to contribute to their household. Doesn’t have tit to do with her getting a job blah blah, they have a teacher coming in to clean her room!?! Ok, that’s weird. They have a babysitter who they pay to clean up too, call it homeschool if it makes you sleep better.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It had to have been chemically burned off, but I don't understand the whole cloak and dagger. Why hide it? Why the shame of taking care of something that could have been a serious health issue?
Wasn't there a mysterious doctor visit around this time? Maybe when Ass was gone and Pig brought her. Maybe Abbie had some sort of procedure then??

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Okay. I may ruffle a few feathers by asking this but I'm curious. We all know Abbie is severely IDD but about what range of IQ do you all think? This isn't meant to be any dig at Abbie. Just pure curiosity.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Okay. I may ruffle a few feathers by asking this but I'm curious. We all know Abbie is severely IDD but about what range of IQ do you all think? This isn't meant to be any dig at Abbie. Just pure curiosity.
IQ really isn't a measure of anything... and couldn't really be accurate.

Developmental age may be more appropriate. And then you are looking at specific areas of development. I would say anywhere from toddler to maybe 4 or 5 depending on what area of normal growth you are comparing it to.

I know throwing a label on things makes people more comfortable but honestly nothing is so black and white with any child regardless of the situation they are in.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wasn't there a mysterious doctor visit around this time? Maybe when Ass was gone and Pig brought her. Maybe Abbie had some sort of procedure then??
I would think this procedure would be a big deal for someone like Abbie..especially the period to heal. I had a mole shaved off on my back over a week ago and it took a while for it to heal..that is without me bothering it..imagine Abbie picking on it on her face..it would be almost impossible to keep her out of it.

Reactions: 19
That was when Pigfuckler took Abs to get her birth control shot. But maybe the gyno took it off then too.

I would think this procedure would be a big deal for someone like Abbie..especially the period to heal. I had a mole shaved off on my back over a week ago and it took a while for it to heal..that is without me bothering it..imagine Abbie picking on it on her face..it would be almost impossible to keep her out of it.
Depends on what kind of mole/"birthmark" it is. There are a few treatments. Anything from medicationd, freezing, surgery. Obviously it couldn't have been anything invasive. My guess is a topical application or maybe freezing. Guess they could have done some kind of scraping but it would have to been numerous procedures spread out to not be noticeable.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.