Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never used level before but a acquaintance from high school was promoting it non stop. They acted like they had no energy to do anything but as soon as they did their magical daily three steps they had a bunch of energy to do things. I don't like how their are no negative posts on levels facebook page as a legitimate company would allow all comments and correct the problems. Level seems like a expensive product that isn't worth whatever they are charging for it. Level seems like a big scam to be as there is no way a silly patch, a protein shake and a capsule can make you feel a lot better. The person I know has complained about not being able to wear the patch before certain procedures but I lived all my life without using level products and I've been fine. Level is nothing but a way to scam people who aren't confident about their self out of their money.
I had a good friend with Level. I think she is still with it. I started with a free starter pack and can say, it really helped balance a lot of stuff going on out and I stopped having hot flashes, every time I got up and tried to do work around the house. It is super expensive though and I am definitely not one to push product, so I couldn’t continue taking the pills (even my doctor said that it showed good potential and no harmful ingredients) but I never could do the patches due to skin issues. This was my personal experience though.
I will say, I definitely see a connection with Shannon and Priscilla. Shannon was killing it, being the bread winner and I don’t think Chris could handle that forever. Then couple it with the affair, and his true colors came out. I barely can talk about it all, as she was from my state and I have friends, that were with her group of friends. It was all over my Facebook pages for months.
I will say, Priscilla needs to pivot and quickly. She doesn’t have a huge down line that some do, that would keep her at SmileLife. Only her personal sales due and apparently those are tanking. She needs to find a new job and jump ship, unless she plans to go down with the ship…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had a good friend with Level. I think she is still with it. I started with a free starter pack and can say, it really helped balance a lot of stuff going on out and I stopped having hot flashes, every time I got up and tried to do work around the house. It is super expensive though and I am definitely not one to push product, so I couldn’t continue taking the pills (even my doctor said that it showed good potential and no harmful ingredients) but I never could do the patches due to skin issues. This was my personal experience though.
I will say, I definitely see a connection with Shannon and Priscilla. Shannon was killing it, being the bread winner and I don’t think Chris could handle that forever. Then couple it with the affair, and his true colors came out. I barely can talk about it all, as she was from my state and I have friends, that were with her group of friends. It was all over my Facebook pages for months.
I will say, Priscilla needs to pivot and quickly. She doesn’t have a huge down line that some do, that would keep her at SmileLife. Only her personal sales due and apparently those are tanking. She needs to find a new job and jump ship, unless she plans to go down with the ship…
I went down the Watts rabbit hole as well for a while.. such a horrific story. I do see the similarities of Shannon and the MLM lingo and P as well.. she was always "So Excited!!!!"... just like P. I see how the MLM took over her life tho...

Shannon was a likable person... and she was good at sales. I watched some of her lives and she made me want to try whatever product she was selling..she made the shakes sound delicious... although I cant imagine them being that tasty. Contrast with P...who is not a good sales person... people are buying from P because they want to help Abbie. Watching P.. does NOT make me want to try the makeup she is slinging..quite the opposite.

P's time in Slime is precarious and limited... there is a small group of dedicated HUMPERS who will buy her products...for how long? Will this home schooling scenario sprout more HUMPERS they can wring money out of ??? I doubt it. P's downline are all losing money..how long will they stick it out?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I agree that its way too expensive as its at least $200 a month. the person I know kept pushing this product on people and said if you can get someone else to join you can have this life changing product for free. I hate pushing things on people and Level probably isn't worth the money they are charging for it. No one needs Level but they are brainwashed into think that this is a magical product that will get rid of all of your problems. Your health is important but not $200 a month important.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
From the moment that they were reported missing I was very invested in that horrible turn of events... and I mean INVESTED. She was a lot like Pig, even going so far as to buy her own product to keep her quota. They were very far in debt when all this happened, and it was speculated that some of it was due to her having to buy her own product.

They were pretty much a beautiful , normal, happy family, with another baby on the way. I think he snapped when he started the affair, he was labeled as a narcissist, didn't really want the 3rd addition to the family>>> a son named Nicco. I will never understand how he went from a loving father, to this horrible monster, that did the unthinkable. What he did to his family was so very gruesome. His wife was was kind of a brow beater, and sometimes referred to as being like Kate Gosselin. I think he went along with it, until he met his mistress, and thought 'the grass is always greener...'.
Sorry I got off the subject of the thread, it's just that that story broke my heart. Personally I have never seen any of my friends or family be successful with an MLM, it's pretty much just a pyramid scheme. Eventually Pig will no longer be at the top, and I can't wait to see her fall🙆‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤦‍♂️😂 In the meantime, here is some Piggy pics for us to snark on.

View attachment 1515914View attachment 1515915View attachment 1515916View attachment 1515917View attachment 1515918

One week of homeschooling and they are already hitting the ice cream up hard!! LOL. Only like 175+ more school days to go guyth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When my kids were in high school a local very popular businessman asked us to join Amyway, we were flattered as new business coming into the area...lol. I thought they only sold cleaning products but also offered plastic wrap- wish I could remember the other stuff. My mil law bought a $500 vacuum from us that was supposed to suck allergens right out of your carpet, etc and that put us in the 'next' level and we got to walk the stage. We felt like bigshots, I got invited to our leader's home in Jacksonville for a ladies make up event of some sort. Our leader's wife let us all take turn driving her Mercedes I think I just watched...they really try to suck you in whatever way they can. But the thing while at the event was that you weren't supposed to talk about what level you were on even though you had to have gotten pretty far to get the invite. I'm sure BigP's girls feel very important being in her tribe and they will wake up when they've spent enough of their own money and none is coming in. My husband's cousin also started Amyway and bought a 'silver' Taurus because they were convinced that was a step aiming towardstheir goal of getting to the 'Silver' level. They quit just like we did.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
From the moment that they were reported missing I was very invested in that horrible turn of events... and I mean INVESTED. She was a lot like Pig, even going so far as to buy her own product to keep her quota. They were very far in debt when all this happened, and it was speculated that some of it was due to her having to buy her own product.

They were pretty much a beautiful , normal, happy family, with another baby on the way. I think he snapped when he started the affair, he was labeled as a narcissist, didn't really want the 3rd addition to the family>>> a son named Nicco. I will never understand how he went from a loving father, to this horrible monster, that did the unthinkable. What he did to his family was so very gruesome. His wife was was kind of a brow beater, and sometimes referred to as being like Kate Gosselin. I think he went along with it, until he met his mistress, and thought 'the grass is always greener...'.
Sorry I got off the subject of the thread, it's just that that story broke my heart. Personally I have never seen any of my friends or family be successful with an MLM, it's pretty much just a pyramid scheme. Eventually Pig will no longer be at the top, and I can't wait to see her fall🙆‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤦‍♂️😂 In the meantime, here is some Piggy pics for us to snark on.

View attachment 1515914View attachment 1515915View attachment 1515916View attachment 1515917View attachment 1515918
I noticed that Thilla was the only one with the useless cone in her bowl of ice cream. I am quite pleased to see that she selected the "healthy" cone. She chose the cardboard flavour over the superior sugar cone

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These are no Vette's, but we love them:

Hubby's:

View attachment 1515241

Mine:

View attachment 1515242
I love that SS!! The Bette was almost 10 when he got it. It’s a ‘78 anniversary. The only time it’s driven is to car shows and parades, or if I feel like going for a ride. My kids stay out of it because the think it smells like old people. My kids are brats.

Not a stupid question :)

They are both 67 Camaro's, all original. We are purist, we like original and don't replace the engines with the billet (aluminum). We sold our '72 Chevy Cheyenne truck (short bed) about a year ago, it was also pretty (a red color).

View attachment 1515295
Nice. Those are so hard to find in good condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It is kind of crazy to me how tiny P's breasts are. She has so much fat on her and yet she is basically flat chested. I am not saying every woman should have large breasts but it just seems like she would have a little bit more up there.

20220816_235326.jpg
Look at the difference of their breasts, she needs a push-up or underwire bra.

Pivet LOL! Friends 'PIVET, PIVET!!, PIVET!!!" 😄😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Pigcilla’s boobs are deflated because she’s still breastfeeding Isaiah. Now he’s only getting Okra juice, tequila and Mio water through her nips.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I can’t handle her when she wears a helmet. She looks so much dumber. Why is the helmet so far up on her head? It’s like it sits above her skull.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have been thinking about that pointless 6 min ice cream vlog. Fat Boy apparently had 5 days worth of so-called homeschooling so there should have been plenty to put in a vlog - preferably when he was not interfering that wouldnt garner adverse comments. I have a sneaky feeling that Rachel Ratchet called it a day at the end of the week and ran for the hills. Posting that vlog gives him thinking time to try and explain what happened. just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A big round of applause to all of you Tattlers. ❤ Another successful thread in the books. With Home Daycare in full effect, as well as Pig woofing down ice cream cones in one tusk numbing bite, I have no doubt this thread will prove to be an absolute hoot.😍
TATTLE ON YOU THUPER CUTE TATTLERTH!
View attachment 1515223
View attachment 1515224
I think she opens her fat mouth that way to make sure none of the yummy ice cream fAlls off the spoon onto her blouse/pants because Abs would beat the hell out of her trying to lick it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Y’all I can’t. She just looks so ridiculous, from head to toe. That poor scooter and that poor Crossbody bag. Both working past capacity
Not to mention she needs to find a actual helmet to fit that bowling ball size head of hers. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pigcilla’s boobs are deflated because she’s still breastfeeding Isaiah. Now he’s only getting Okra juice, tequila and Mio water through her nips.
It is odd they're so small. you would think fat alone would fluff them up. When I lose weight that's the first area on me to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.